The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-10-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
It’s 1 shot or 2 shots for tarma?
I have one cause I know my limits .. best u check with them.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
For bros who have visited Lin Lin and Jing Jing before and rate them highly - from their photos, I don’t find them good looking at all. In fact, I would rate Jing Jing below average and Lin Lin average at best.

I’m tempted to try but I do need the ML to at least be good looking else I won’t enjoy.
Firstly, I don't think anyone has ever waxed lyricals about their looks. The high praises were all for their awesome natural assets and wonderful attitude.

But seems like they don't fit your standards so best not book them. Don't be like me who books these delightful darlings at least once a week
Old 04-10-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/sophia-massage/
A summary of feedback for this ML Sophia. Thanks for helping me make my decision whether to book her or not easier.

Pros
- Nude
- $120 for bbbj and cim
- Have endurance

Cons
- Cannot fondle her boobies
- Like hands tied, no GFE, no foreplay
- Her service, attitude etc all cmi
- Think she's damn hot
- Well known for bad mouthing Singaporeans in front of her clients
- Unless going for MILF in their 40s is your fetish
- She will only give more GFE if you appear rich or good looking to her
Old 04-10-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
A summary of feedback for this ML Sophia. Thanks for helping me make my decision whether to book her or not easier.

Pros
- Nude
- $120 for bbbj and cim
- Have endurance

Cons
- Think she's damn hot
Ok next please…
Old 04-10-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Firstly, I don't think anyone has ever waxed lyricals about their looks. The high praises were all for their awesome natural assets and wonderful attitude.

But seems like they don't fit your standards so best not book them. Don't be like me who books these delightful darlings at least once a week
I never visited LL but for JJ I am like you who visits her at least once a week. Shame she had to move so now I have to look again for my regular Eastside ML.

Zara
Old 04-10-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Visited https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Short MR for this laojiao that i visited for the first time

Location: handicap toilet place (this should be a good enough hint)

Looks: more or less similar to photo

Body: nothing to shout about, definitely not for boobs lovers ~A cup..

Massage: actually half decent massage, was an oiled massage. she will check for pressure and ask if there are any portions you'd like her to focus on

Sensual: too "aggressively hard" type of jerking for my taste

RTM: no for me. not my cup of tea and nothing special to shout about. there are better MLs providing massage if thats what you're looking for. there are also better sensual players in the market.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I never visited LL but for JJ I am like you who visits her at least once a week. Shame she had to move....
JJ is now only another 8mins more car ride from where she was mah.

And you do know LL is now near you ya? Lol. Contact her to find out.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Bro u should. Don't know they will be staying together how long.

I remember missing a few such when one moves out.. I personally find the mo qi between this 2 quite fun for tarma.
I buay gei yan to support her leh. she "lied" to me the last round

Jokes aside, with the good MRs from fellow bros definitely will try when the stars align.

I assume its $120 x 2? since practically you're booking them together but is there any additional fees for them to provide the tarma?
Old 04-10-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
JJ is now only another 8mins more car ride from where she was mah.

And you do know LL is now near you ya? Lol. Contact her to find out.
Haha... yeah you are right about the timing.
Just the distance felt proportional more.

LL, nice. Thanks for the heads up.

Zara
Old 04-10-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/39-people-under-investigation-after-raids-in-orchard-towers-and-other-locations?utm_campaign=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_ source=facebook

Wind is strong bros. Play safe
Old 04-10-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Surprised the licensing loophole for beauty salons hasn't been plugged.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 17
angkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to behold

Wondering is there 2 different kind of record date base they using cos some did reply my text and some say I doesn't have record in their data base. Some even write review for me in front of me leh.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

orchard tower rarely gets raid, its always other shopping center/ Massage parlours.. Sophia road that stretch also kenna raid, XE house is there, not sure if she is okay..
Old 04-10-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pros
- Nude
- $120 for bbbj and cim
- Have endurance

Cons
- Think she's damn hot
Thanks for the summary, starting I read the first line thought you already went to her liao HAHAH then only realised its just collected summary HAHAHA
Old 04-10-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...bLuGISdNjq3gPo

if you all see clearly the last picture clearly, you can see that there's 8 luggage in the picture, so probably got ~8 ladies tio caught there? seems like a spa joint
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1