The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 15
gameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to behold
Will awkward with reg ml?

Always look for this 1 ml in the shop for about 2 years.
I feel like trying other ml. Will awkward?
Old 06-07-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
I was regular with my ML for close to 2 years but I recently also visited another ML from the same spa. For me she don’t even mind because she easily have 8-10+ customers a day. If your ML doesn’t have much customers and you are afraid she will suddenly be cold, then best not. You can go for other ML at other spas.

But if you think it’s your money, so why not? Just go for it then.
Old 06-07-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will awkward with reg ml?

Quote:
Let us know who the other ML is. We go try first and let you know if she's worth trying. No need to risk your close relationship with the original ML for now then .
Old 06-07-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

ask for tarma first.
Old 06-07-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Awkward or not is up to Ur personality leh.

Usually I won't. Coz can feel the change in their behaviour.

Anw there's so many girls everywhere why need try from same shop?
Old 06-07-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

No right or wrong. Up to U lo. Not wife or girlfriend anyway.
Can consider communicating, depending on her character. If she is the jealous type, then don't try.

If her sales is poor, confirm she won't be happy

I have encountered ml asking me to try her buddy as she has another same hour booking. Some see that U try others, they will put in more effort when U have your session with them again
Old 06-07-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1006 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4564 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
ask for tarma first.
Hahhahaha very good idea. Unawkward from the start
Old 06-07-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Just go. It's just business. I did once unsuspectingly. Added a ML that I did not realize worked in the same shop as my regular masseuse. When I bumped into my regular she was like ..wah, you so free today? Talked about the weather then she excused herself saying she has a customer to attend. Finish. No big drama. What do you expect?
Old 06-07-2024, 11:08 PM
SBF Supporter

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7658 / Power: 21
Sixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond repute

No, you shouldn't feel awkward. They are just MLs right? Everything between you and the ML is transactional. Don't ever treat them like your gf /wife.
Old 07-07-2024, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Depends on if your regular ML got give you extra extra that is not on menu.
If have, then don't try la. if just standard service then who cares right.
Old 07-07-2024, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3655 / Power: 19
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Depends on if your regular ML got give you extra extra that is not on menu.
If have, then don't try la. if just standard service then who cares right.
Agree to this.
My regular ML keep telling me in the shop only can have standard service the one fine day I decided to switch to her Vietnamese colleague and piak piak in the shop (let my regular ML enjoy the loud moaning…..) 😝
Old 07-07-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Actually depending on your relationship with her lah. If you find her frequently (once a week) for 2 years...you should more or less know her character. Unless you both don't talk at all...haha.
Any experienced ML will know you don't find her only. She will rather you spend the money on her friend then other ML. Unless you are finding her enemies in the shop...haha.
But some lady can be very petty even though they will say no problem with you finding her friends. That is how ladies are built...so consider that as well.
Old 07-07-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qecige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch18 View Post
Agree to this.
My regular ML keep telling me in the shop only can have standard service the one fine day I decided to switch to her Vietnamese colleague and piak piak in the shop (let my regular ML enjoy the loud moaning…..) 😝
So the next time your regular let you piak piak too?
Old 07-07-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Actually depending on your relationship with her lah. If you find her frequently (once a week) for 2 years...you should more or less know her character. Unless you both don't talk at all...haha.
Any experienced ML will know you don't find her only. She will rather you spend the money on her friend then other ML. Unless you are finding her enemies in the shop...haha.
But some lady can be very petty even though they will say no problem with you finding her friends. That is how ladies are built...so consider that as well.
Confirm they will jealous d. I try not to engage their good friends, like I know A and B are good friends, but I prefer A more, I will just engage A.
Old 07-07-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why didn't you explore outside? The problem now isn't about trying the other ML in the same shop. Your massage experience isn't wide enough. If you frequent many MP to try many ML, such questions about awkwardness won't even arise.

It's just a commercial arrangement. She provides a service. You pay, enjoy and move on to the next experience.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1