The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Arrow ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤BB❤21yo PRETTY UNIVERSITY STUDENT SENSUAL SVC FIRST TIME IN SG❤

❤Name: BB
❤Age: 21yo
❤Height: 166
❤Weight: 49
❤Stats: 33-23-36 University SYT

❤Services: SPEAK ENGLISH, CLEAN SHAVED, CIM, MAX GFE, COB, BBBJ, 69, Fingering, Painting, Shower, Good Thai Massage

❤Promo DMG : $80/1shot/30mins
❤Promo DMG : $120/1shot/60mins
❤Promo DMG : $160/2shot/90mins
❤Overnight DMG : $400/3shot/8hrs
❤OutCall Available Plus $80

❤Room and Condoms Provided
The SYT LOVER Whatapp link
❤NEW Whatsapp Number : +65 8301 1315
❤OPERATING HOURS: 9AM TO 4AM DAILY

❤Join Our Telegram Group For Latest Girls & Promos : https://t.me/sytlover

Thanks for your support
FR REVIEW $10 OFF
TERM AND CONDITION APPLY
Old 28-07-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 8
Westinghouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWestinghouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWestinghouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤BB❤21yo PRETTY UNIVERSITY STUDENT SENSUAL SVC FIRST TIME IN SG❤

BB from Sytlover88

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 Fresh and hot young gal with long hair, look to be in early 20s like those collegue gal.
Body 身材 : 8/10 tattoo at the back and leg, small size slim and fit, with no scar, perky ass with yellowish skin
Boobs 胸部 : 8/10 B, small and handful for me, natural and nice to squeeze, she likes it when u squeeze her hard
Kissing 接吻 : 9/10 no bad smell, she is a non smoker, it was good as we had non stop kissing. Sensual Frenching with her added more passion to the action.
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10 She went deep with her BBBJ and with nice tongue play which felt really great! The DT was amazing and it honestly seemed like she enjoyed it too.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 8/10 Her pussy not shaven and not trimmed but it look nice but was wet and sensitive, it was responsive to my lips and tongue.
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10 In missionary, i pumped her with her legs outstretched. She took it quite well but I thought her stereo was a bit too soft. Maybe bordering on shyness. Placed her legs on my shoulders and soldiered on. Still soft.. but slightly better response now. Continued in this position until i cannot tahan and shoot all my load out.
GFE 女朋友感 : 9/10 Extremely high GFE. She treated you like lover with no commercial feel at all.Giving her attention to me completely.
Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10 satisfied.
RTF 回头率 : Yes

Overall service guaranteed.

Thanks Bro SYT
Old 28-07-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster (A)

sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤BB❤21yo PRETTY UNIVERSITY STUDENT SENSUAL SVC FIRST TIME IN SG❤

Last edited by sytlover88; 30-07-2024 at 04:29 PM.
Old 29-07-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 29-07-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

BB from SYTlover88

Looks: long hair and have the wild, foxy clubbing lady look.Look better than in pic, no switch and bait.

Body: sexy curvy figure with some tattoo at the back and leg area. Yellow smooth skin complextion and her ass is super smooth and nice to whack.

Boobs: Not really for boob lovers, B size but was natural and perky. Super reactive nipple that was nice to fondle, lick and suck.

Frenching: skilled tongue- tongue kisser! Sensual Frenching with her added more passion to the action.

Bbbj: Good pacing and technique. Slow and sensual with strong powerful suction wif deep throat, damn good skills & keep eyes contacted while doing this.

Painting: paintable and there is no weird smell. Have some hair but was nice and wet and she surely enjoy being painted, moan is genuine.

FJ: FJ was enjoyable with genuine moans, cuddles and hugs. We had a few positions. Able to take hard, deep and fast bonking. Her pussy super tight and she was wild, responsive and highly accommodative.

GFE: Good chemistry and feel more like your gf talking to u, high KC,hardworking and non commercial feel.

Please take good care of this gem and thanks bro SYT for the arrangement
Old 30-07-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 30-07-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old 30-07-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old 31-07-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 31-07-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old 31-07-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 01-08-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 01-08-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
candexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BB Sytlover88

Looks (8/10): long hair with light make up with sharp features. Young, demure, seductive and GND looks.

Boobs (8/10): Natural soft B cup, not meant for big boob lovers. I feel it's in proportion to her body. Very nice touch and feel with it.

Body (8/10): honey colour skin and it was smooth, Slim with minimal fats, tattoo at back and leg area, a nice soft ass to fondle.

Frenching (8/10): non smoker and she was wild with lots of tongue involved all the way like bf and gf, she not shy at it.

Painting (9/10): Yes, in fact she loves it! No smell, super wet and get high easily. she arch her body and emit that soft moan in pleasure when I gave her a super long and deep paint.

BBBJ (8/10): She skillfully teased my little bro with her tongue and warm mouth, flicking the head, licking all round, sucking with varying speed and depth, while occasionally looking at me sexily and playfully really buay tahan and almost CIM.

FJ (9/10): Bonk her Gao gao. Pussy was tight. She accommodative to any position. Able to take fast, hard, long and deep pounding as it look me a long time to cum and she has no complaint. Her moans and expression was genuine.

GFE (9/10): a good teaser and know how to pamper me, kind and attentive and will do her best to satisfy me.

Thanks. Bro SYTlover
Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1