The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Met a chio PRC on her way to PC yesterday. After making eye ctc, I smiled n she smiled...I moved closer.

Warbird: 你是歌星?
PRC: 不是
Warbird: 哪你是去KTV上班?
PRC: 是的,我去二楼的贵都
Warbird: 如何稱呼你?
PRC(smiling): 我叫雪儿
Just realized that her boobs were quite small (A?) n therefore wont ask for her ctc.
Warbird: 雪儿你好,我叫X大哥,有空我会去找你
PRC: 好的,再见!
Warbird: Bye!
Bro. u r casanova la.. then I like to ask you about my situation hoping u can enlighten my situation..
Met her in this KTV - so called her 2nd day at work in this new place
used to work in Havelock road for abt 1 mth plus.. NO ST...
so in Sin, about 3 mths, student pass..

During the conversation, about her background, suddently, Tears drop..
I quickly took out my hanki to let her wipe her tears.......

2 days later, she felt sick due to gastric so that day at home resting..
but I think next day she felt worst, I told her I will bring her to doctor
at noon... and I did... can see she is much better after taking the medicine
after the doctor.

That day school reopen, she was shocked to hearing that her class has
changed to afternoon session, meaning she cannot do HH, but onli night time.
she was so frustrated...

If you were me.. will you offer your so called "Baoing...by taking this
advantages?" chinese saying 天时人和地利。。

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 07-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta View Post
hahaha... bro u machiam like regular at PC... enjoy your 19 y/o hoh...
Hi bro aczeta,

Not really, sometimes I go to PC to visit frens n relatives.

I hv yet to meet that 19 yo ger. She is from Fujian n is studying to become a hairstylist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post
Bro. u r casanova la.. then I like to ask you about my situation hoping u can enlighten my situation..
Met her in this KTV - so called her 2nd day at work in this new place
used to work in Havelock road for abt 1 mth plus.. NO ST...
so in Sin, about 3 mths, student pass..

During the conversation, about her background, suddently, Tears drop..
I quickly took out my hanki to let her wipe her tears.......

2 days later, she felt sick due to gastric so that day at home resting..
but I think next day she felt worst, I told her I will bring her to doctor
at noon... and I did... can see she is much better after taking the medicine
after the doctor.

That day school reopen, she was shocked to hearing that her class has
changed to afternoon session, meaning she cannot do HH, but onli night time.
she was so frustrated...

Hi bro k9696,

I'm no Casanova leh, just an old chi ko pek trying hard to get laid. I hv very limited experience w/ KTV gals as my very 1st visit to a KTV was in Sep last yr. The two experts on BY-ing r bros justime n DYBJ. Perhaps u should PM them.

But I'll offer my 2 cents.

It's obvious that u like the gal a lot n may even hv some KC for her. Am I right?

This PRC student is in a predicament bcos her income will likely decline due to her new school hrs. Would I take advantage of this new situation n offer to BY her? You bet! You should size the oppty n invite her out to discuss how u could "take good care" of her, hahaha.

Good luck to you n pls give us an update on ur BY-ing.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Koreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Attack when target is weakest!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post
The situation has turned into your favour! She's vulnerable and you should definitely grab it, before you regret for not taking action, or another one has beaten you to it!

Good luck bro K9696! And bring us the good news!!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Spotted a fantastic PRC student in a cafeteria not far from Kaplan Language School today. She is a sex goddess!! Very pretty, very fair, light make up, abt 22-23, at least 174-175 tall on sandals, small bony frame, wearing white sleeveless blouse n short pants revealing her hour-glass proportionate figure n long legs. She was w/ 3 other female students. Unfortunately, I couldn't approach her as a close relative was w/ me.

There were many young men in that cafe n none of them attempted to strike up a conversation w/ her. I dun get it, were they a bunch of eunuchs?

From her make up n dress, I suspect she may be a KTV gal. Which one??

Hope to meet her again.

Goodnight!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Yo Bro Warbird,here's an excellent tip for U ! U can have yummy breakfast @ Tiong Bahru & drive your Limo & pick up pretty SYTs there !...as U guys know that there are many KTV gals staying around there who need to wake up early for their classes....Maybe U can offer them a ride to their school ? Especially if they are late,they will luv U so much for the ride !!!
Old 08-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Yo Bro Warbird,here's an excellent tip for U ! U can have yummy breakfast @ Tiong Bahru & drive your Limo & pick up pretty SYTs there !...as U guys know that there are many KTV gals staying around there who need to wake up early for their classes....Maybe U can offer them a ride to their school ? Especially if they are late,they will luv U so much for the ride !!!
Yo bro andyk,

Thx for ur tip! I wish I had the time to do more...

But for now, I want to concentrate on finding that sex goddess who is probably a student at Kaplan.

Good night!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 08-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
beef68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What I think is practicle to just ask them straight to the point how much to lay them as they work in KTV for $$ earn enough than go home, no point doing those eyes ctc , very tired leh ( just my personal opinion )
Old 09-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yo bro andyk,

But for now, I want to concentrate on finding that sex goddess who is probably a student at Kaplan.
=> Hey Bro Warbird,
Actually i have seen pretty PRC students from there when i have meetings at the location.But i'm trying to imagine your plans how are U going to meet her ? If U try to pick her up there,there'll be her classmates & if she's alone...then unless U are her type,then your chances are good !....If U think she moonlights at the KTV,which KTV ?....But if U can really succeed then your luck must be really fantastic !!!...Please dun misunderstand my post as as always i dun want U to have too high expectations so that U wun be disappointed !!!...Anyway All The BEST !!! ps U are a very interesting & so far your posts / thread on PRC / KTV are very entertaining !!! Please keep it going
Old 09-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef68 View Post
What I think is practicle to just ask them straight to the point how much to lay them as they work in KTV for $$ earn enough than go home, no point doing those eyes ctc , very tired leh ( just my personal opinion )
Hi brobeef68,

Your direct approach will work very well w/ those KTV gals who r FLs. But My primary interest is in those younger n prettier gals who dun normally do ST.

Quote:
=> Hey Bro Warbird,
Actually i have seen pretty PRC students from there when i have meetings at the location.But i'm trying to imagine your plans how are U going to meet her ? If U try to pick her up there,there'll be her classmates & if she's alone...then unless U are her type,then your chances are good !....If U think she moonlights at the KTV,which KTV ?....But if U can really succeed then your luck must be really fantastic !!!...Please dun misunderstand my post as as always i dun want U to have too high expectations so that U wun be disappointed !!!...Anyway All The BEST !!! ps U are a very interesting & so far your posts / thread on PRC / KTV are very entertaining !!! Please keep it going
Hi bro andyk,

How am I going to meet the sex goddess? How does a man meet a gal? When I see her next time, I'll come close enough to make eye ctc...

Me her type? Impossible! In fact, I'm the antithesis of her type in her conscious mind. Her perfect match n hence her type should be a 25 yo handsome n muscular hunk, 187cm, 80 kg...not an old chi ko pek like me, hahaha. The same could be said of 173cm JJ bcos there is also a gross miss-match in our physical appearances n a very big age gap...

On the other hand, I could be her type of patron, hehehe.

I dun worry at all if I'm her type nor do I worry abt the outcome. I'll concentrate on the process n project the words, voice tone n body language of a fearless n overconfident bastard. And attraction occurs at the subconscious level...

High expectations? I actually want her to play hard to get n reject me, at least initially, hahaha. Otherwise there is no fun in the chase n my craving for her will plummet. Can u imagine my disappointment if she says YES to ST the 1st time I approach her? BTW, all the gals who hv agreed to be BAO-ed hv previously rejected me, some repeatedly for months!

OK, let's say she more or less asks me to get lost the first time. Great! I'll remain cool, calm n collected, as if nothing has happened! I know her respect n attraction for me has just gone UP, subconsciously. After a few rejections n if I'm still unflappable, still smiling, she will know that I'm different from the other 2 thousand men she has met before...n when she finally agrees to talk, I'll try to deepen our rapport...before making an offer.

Thx for reading n good day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 09-07-2009, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
justime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gotta give everyone here props for your unrelenting field work and Reconnaissance missions. The amount of leg work (for your middle leg? ) and talent scouting activities is simply amazing.

I don't think I can keep up with your pace of "butterflying" should I be privileged enough to accompany you guys on such "girl hunting" jaunts.

Kudos!

We would sit down and think which way To walk and pass our long love’s day."
Old 10-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

Earlier after banking errands at Jln Sultan,there was this "Sex Goddess" lookalike spotted in front of front of Maybank building there....was watching her for awhile....juz in case any BF or DOM suddenly appear !!!

She kept looking at her Cell liked she was late for Bonk Date ? And then she kept going in the Taxi to sit in the front with the Driver & move 1m & out again to change into another taxi....So told myself if she get bump off by one more taxi,i'll make my move...and then chat her up & guide her to H81 nearby...But too bad ! She finally managed to convince the Driver ! Haiz !...

Any lucky BRO bonked a tall,demure babe in blue jeans / cream color blouse with large sunshades about 11am ??? HELP ! Need her Contact !!!
Old 10-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justime View Post
Gotta give everyone here props for your unrelenting field work and Reconnaissance missions. The amount of leg work (for your middle leg? ) and talent scouting activities is simply amazing.

I don't think I can keep up with your pace of "butterflying" should I be privileged enough to accompany you guys on such "girl hunting" jaunts.

Kudos!
Hi bro justime,

Mostly much ado abt nothing...it's more cost-effective if I can recruit more female matchmakers like CC to scout n persuade chio gals to become my 二奶.

Quote:
Earlier after banking errands at Jln Sultan,there was this "Sex Goddess" lookalike spotted in front of front of Maybank building there....was watching her for awhile....juz in case any BF or DOM suddenly appear !!!

She kept looking at her Cell liked she was late for Bonk Date ? And then she kept going in the Taxi to sit in the front with the Driver & move 1m & out again to change into another taxi....So told myself if she get bump off by one more taxi,i'll make my move...and then chat her up & guide her to H81 nearby...But too bad ! She finally managed to convince the Driver ! Haiz !...

Any lucky BRO bonked a tall,demure babe in blue jeans / cream color blouse with large sunshades about 11am ??? HELP ! Need her Contact !!!
Yo bro andyk,

Now u think n act like a big game hunter!! Keep it up n u will score a big kill very soon.

Didn't see my "sex Goddess" today but I intro myself to a very pretty n cute cute PRC student. I thought she was a local gal bcos of her tanned skin. A true SYT. Very young, perhaps 18-19, a bit short at 163-164, slim w/ perfectly balanced body n perky ass. Got her name but before I could ask for ctc, her fellow students pulled her away. Very friendly, continued to smile...but suspect that she is being kept by some man who discovered her in China n brought her here. I asked her if she worked at any KTV n she said no, she is a full-time student...hmmm. Will get her ctc next time n offer ST???

BTW, I'll be meeting the 19 yo hairstylist intro by CC on Mon PM.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 10-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yo bro andyk,

Now u think n act like a big game hunter!! Keep it up n u will score a big kill very soon.

Didn't see my "sex Goddess" today but I intro myself to a very pretty n cute cute PRC student. I thought she was a local gal bcos of her tanned skin. A true SYT. Very young, perhaps 18-19, a bit short at 163-164, slim w/ perfectly balanced body n perky ass. Got her name but before I could ask for ctc, her fellow students pulled her away. Very friendly, continued to smile...but suspect that she is being kept by some man who discovered her in China n brought her here. I asked her if she worked at any KTV n she said no, she is a full-time student...hmmm. Will get her ctc next time n offer ST???

BTW, I'll be meeting the 19 yo hairstylist intro by CC on Mon PM.

Cheers!
=> Yo Bro WarBird,please make others laugh until they fall off their chairs !!! Me BIG GAME Hunter !!!....Go read all the famous BROs liked Haonan & others,they are the Best of The Best SYT Hunters !!! All his Threads are Super HOT & all the Gals can now be CITI GOLD a/c holders !!!....

=> Please follow up with SYT Hairstylist FR & Contact if OK by CC !!!
Old 11-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
=> Yo Bro WarBird,please make others laugh until they fall off their chairs !!! Me BIG GAME Hunter !!!....Go read all the famous BROs liked Haonan & others,they are the Best of The Best SYT Hunters !!! All his Threads are Super HOT & all the Gals can now be CITI GOLD a/c holders !!!....

=> Please follow up with SYT Hairstylist FR & Contact if OK by CC !!!
Hi bro andyk,

Hahahaha...

I dun think this hairstylist (let's called her KK) is a FL. My matchmaker CC met her twice when she went to hv her hair done at a salon in Chinatown. Previously CC had intro 4 KTV gals to me for possible BY but I rejected them all. I guess she must be very impressed by KK's good looks n height bcos she SMS-ed me X大哥,我找到了你心里要的美女!

I hv exchanged SMS-es w/ KK. The other day I spoke w/ her for 30 minutes. She is 19 (born 1990), from Fujian, now an apprentice hairstylist in a salon. She lives w/ her married cousin's family near Jurong n she commutes to work by MRT, spending 40 minutes one way. She has only one off day a wk. She can text in simple English but prefers Chinese.

She also asked me a lot of questions including my age (I tried to be vague here n only said that I'm more than twice her age), present n past gal frens (of course I said none), occupation (both past n present which I told her truthfully), etc. She knows from CC that I hv a family n that I reside in Gotham City. I told her I'll be spending a lot more time here bcos I want to take good care of her, hahaha. She also asked me why I'm so obsessed w/ height. I replied that it's not the height per se, but that I like gals w/ a proportionate figure n it's more commonly found in taller persons. I told her my ht n wt n my own proportionate figure despite being relatively short.

I realize that I may be wasting time if she is not my type of 美女. I'll be meeting her near her salon in Chinatown on Mon to find out. Of course one man's poison is another...If she is not my type, I'll intro some trusted frens to BY her.

Cheers!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1