The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2005, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light
Please Kindly Help

I do not know if I would be flamed for posting such a thread. Please take a look at the website if any brothers are interested. Thank you.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/visitorinvietnam/
Old 25-11-2005, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 20
dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!
Re: Please Kindly Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders
I do not know if I would be flamed for posting such a thread. Please take a look at the website if any brothers are interested. Thank you.

kinda in the same situation rite now.... anyone wanna donate to me? hehhehhe....

admire his guts to go there and try it out.... i will too be embarking on my own journey soon too... dunno wat the future holds.... LDR is so tiring...

heres wishing him all the best!
Old 25-11-2005, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 20
dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!dakboyslim is one of the Best!

Quote:

bro raiders..... if i remember correctly.... the person in the blog is..... YOU!!! correct me if i am wrong.....

ur problem still not solved?
Old 25-11-2005, 06:02 AM
Samster

raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

You know, fate is always very cruel. her mum suddenly makes a transit here in Sg while on the way to Philippines for business. She saw the room her daughter lives in and the Singapore lifestyleand immediately demanded her daughter to go back to Vietnam next month. I guess she feels that they are a well to do family and theres no need for her daughter to live in such a condition in Sg and be subjected to such a lifestyle. Even though my gf lives in a condo, but if brothers have foreign students friends, they should know how untidy there are and more often then not, they turn the house/room they live in, into a pig sty.

And yes, the person is me. Donate you 2 points. Please don't donate your 1 point to me. Donate $10 to be the first donor would be very much appreciated

Oops, realised i've 'UPed' you before. Paiseh. Can't up you again.
Old 25-11-2005, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 19
JPimp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJPimp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am not one who is in the charitable mood with my current form in football. When reading your blog, I am taken aback as to how you suddenly decided to buy a brand new laptop and then decide to go to Vietnam.

Here's a tip you might want to consider for fund raising or conning money, few will support a faceless cause. You can write all you want but if there is no face to it, you will face nothing but difficulty.
Old 25-11-2005, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPimp
I am not one who is in the charitable mood with my current form in football. When reading your blog, I am taken aback as to how you suddenly decided to buy a brand new laptop and then decide to go to Vietnam.

Here's a tip you might want to consider for fund raising or conning money, few will support a faceless cause. You can write all you want but if there is no face to it, you will face nothing but difficulty.
The laptop was bought before her mum came to Sg. Before her mum came, her mum had promised to let her continue her studies in sg, hence, i went ahead with the purchasing of the laptop. But I guess TIAN YOU BU CHE ZHI FENG YUN. Her mum changed her mind upon seeing how her daughter is living in sg.

I really appreciates you tip. Thank you.
Old 25-11-2005, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

asking for donations to go vietnam ... ??

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 25-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPimp
few will support a faceless cause. You can write all you want but if there is no face to it, you will face nothing but difficulty.
Not only difficulty, harsh remarks and insults will flock in too ...

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 25-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:

So after you have exhausted the $2K, what will you do next? Beg again?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 25-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Dear Raider

Just done with reading your blog and could not help but write something here.
I will just be honest and straightforward...so pls pardon me.

Well, if I have a son like you, I will be damn ashamed.
Since I do not know you well, I can only hazard a guess that you are still a young chap. Are you still schooling? Or out in the society working? Or bumping around without a job?

At this stage in life, you should be working / studying your ass off to make your mark in life, rather than falling crazily in love and heading off to a foreign land as a beggar.....really shame on you.

I mean....if a thousand over dollar laptop is your entire savings, what love you want to talk about??? You want to go to Vietnam? For what? For your love? And let your love one work and support you?

Ok, you want to find a job. But what do you think you can do?
Work as an expatriate for a big MNC? Do you have the qualifications?
Work as a manager for local company? Do you speak their language?
Work as a waiter / cashier? Do you think they want to employ you?
Work as a coolie? Are you strong enough?
Beg in the streets? Do you have war wounds to show off and earn sympathy?

My dear friend, this is the REAL world. So pls get off your newly bought laptop, leave your so-called love one alone, get down to earth and stop dreaming.

My SGD 20 worth of comments....(not giving you the real money cos its not going to do you any good)
视线人浪中找你
Old 25-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
wonga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice try but doubt it will succeed
Old 25-11-2005, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Hi Raider,

I read your blog and pls pardon my advice for you :

You spent your entire saving on a laptop which cost $1700? Are you a student or working adult? While i admire you devotion in love, i certainly can't agree with your foolishness.

What makes you think you could survive in Viet if you can't get any job?
Beg thru the blog again?
begging could be easy in spore but not in viet my dear frz.

Do ur gf families know u?
do they accept u?
wat if they don't?
will ur gf leave her families for u?
how is she going to leave viet n stay in spore permantly should u decide to rt n again?

Speaking abt job, How many MNc companies u can find in Viet?
Working in local companies?
you speak Viet ?
Have you been to Viet?
Have you do any study on this country?
I hve been there and believe me...it ain't a paradise for a devotion guy like U.

Do u have families or friends in spore?
have u talk to ur families abt ur decision?
do u reali wanna leave everything here?

saving - u have zero. either u are still a student or u are someone who dun save n spent as much as u earn.
are u ready for the future?
are u ready for ur gf?
i doubt so.

love ain't jus abt devotion. ur committement to work hard and save money is juz as important as ur devotion in ur gf.

let ur gf rtn to where she belong.
stay where u belong n work hard to prove urself you are ready for the future of ur gf.
if she love u, she will support ur decision.

my frz...a lot of questions have to be ans and solve before u could make ur next move. they don't go away juz by a few thousands dollars.

i wish u good luck.

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 25-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Get a job, earn money and save money for the trip. Pick up the language if u relli wana go Vietnam.
Old 25-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She saw the room her daughter lives in and the Singapore lifestyleand immediately demanded her daughter to go back to Vietnam next month. I guess she feels that they are a well to do family and theres no need for her daughter to live in such a condition in Sg and be subjected to such a lifestyle.
sori but ur gf is here to study...and like u mentioned they are well to do...if her mother think her living condition is bad, she can jolly soruce for another living aptment for her daughter right? Y the need to send her back to Viet?

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 25-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip
...if her mother think her living condition is bad, she can jolly soruce for another living aptment for her daughter right? Y the need to send her back to Viet?
Her mother wants her to stay in Istanna (type of lodging) but since there isnt any more of such in Sg, so send her back to Viet

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1