The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Revvv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Outcall massage recs

I read the 1.9k male relax package includes a handjob and anything above is by negotiation for Cbody
Old 23-04-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
red0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mionsh View Post
Cbody does have 4 option for outcall got the 1k de I thk but I was staying quite far away I ABIT ps to ask the girl travel so far for the 1k package so I took the male spa forgot the name for 1.9k cos I find the yoga 2k+ price ABIT too high as it's my 1st try with cbody.

The full service is honestly not really fix u can bargain as they have really young to 30+ girls guess the prices also varies. The girl 1st visit was 2k quite pleasant looking late 20s, service not bad i thk u can read the review from the web cos some review say bad service so I would skip? The second time I visit the shop was 2.6k but that was inclusive of mouth was quote 1.8k by the girl.

I tried the 1st girl on the last night after working hour thk they work till 2-3am that y yours not much choice that time. She came over for full without massage but mostly hugs and service and I pay her 1.7k for it as I told her my last day not much cash left but I pay her extra 400 for her taxi through and flow.

Per the 1st girl I spoken to Thier work hours also varies so it u 1 the most choice it's 5pm -11pm.
Thanks bro for the details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1