The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 24-06-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Same sentiments. Case of the domina urging her clients to up her rep?
Or maybe her clients are really impressed to create an account just to post an FR

Domina fire is a real person. But I never tried her so I cannot comment.

I always thought that if a domme was that good, there is no need to spread through word of mouth. There will be plenty of repeat customers.

She's got almost everything being sold in her website, including t-shirts. Very enterprising.
Old 24-06-2015, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
TBogard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTBogard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

and the funny thing was, suddenly all the new accounts are explaining to me
Old 24-06-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Fslave is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Since u r the one who raised the question...I thought it would be nice to clear...so chill
Old 24-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tameslave View Post
Bro,

It so happen that the day I register at sammyboy is one day after my session with Domina Fire. To me she was good but no the best I had. But then again you can't compare hotel room with dungeon.

Next week I have my first with Sayako. I'm so excited cause from what I read about her, She seems to be right at the top.

For me, in session mistress has to be cruel,no smiles, cold and condescending. Like the OWK videos of Madam Sarka. Will post FR of Sayako session. Cheers
You can also try Luna....her style is also discipline and she can be cruel too....I personally liked Domina Fire's style
Old 24-06-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
s9963c is Cool - loads of Potential

4 hours... so what is the damage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fslave View Post
My Session with Domina Fire:

I had a privilege to have session with @DominaFire last week. This was my first session with her. We met at her hotel lobby and and started chatting about my experiences from previous sessions, expectations, her journey and various topics....she talked to met at length to make me comfortable being it my first session with her.

She asked me to get ready for the session and next two hours were amazing...my best experience so far....i will not get into session details as it cannot be described in words but you can only experience it.

Though i had sessions earlier with local doms but they don't even come close to the experience I had with @DominaFire .....she is too good at what she does...and very passionate about her work....I was struggling to match her energy through out the session.

I will try to book vacation with her if I am able to manage but will definitely go back for s session whenever she comes here.

Statutory Warning: Have session with her at your own risk as you might get addicted to it as I already am ;-)
Old 24-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s9963c View Post
4 hours... so what is the damage?
400 for 2 hrs
Old 24-06-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

Cool Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Since I received few msgs for sessions details with Domina Fire, here it comes:-

After our chit chat to understand each other and set expectations, I was instructed to get naked and wait on my knees...and she went to change...as I was waiting anxiously she appeared in black corset, pants and peep toe stilettos looking ravishing.

As I was trying to figure how it begin, she put eye mask on my mouth and started biting my lips and a current ran down my body...and then came a tight slap on my face...before I could realise anything I was in a dog collar with lease in Domina Fire's hand and she pressed my head down at her feet and I started kissing and licking her stilettos and beautiful feet. Oh man....I can spend my whole life under her feet.

Soon I was instructed to lie on my back with my head close to her chair...she handcuffed my hands to legs of her chair and put her feet on my face....my role doubled as her foot rest and cleaner as I licked bottom of her feet and sucked her toes....she then pressed one feet in my mouth and used another to press my nose and I was completely under her control begging for mercy.

I think I was able to do a good job and Queen decided to reward me with her strap on...as I was lying on bed, she tied my hands to my ankle and blindfolded me....next thing I realised was her breath close to my face as she bit my ear and then started biting my nipples....I was already high..ready to erupt but didn't have Queens permission....somehow managed to control...cannot describe it in words...my best experience so far...and then I was fucked mercilessly with frequent slaps on my face and biting my nipples

For climax I was again where I belong on floor under her feet with lease in her hand as she started trampling me barefoot....trampling my face and rubbing my dick....and finally allowed to cum.

I cleaned up and then we talked again...she was concerned if I enjoyed the session...Yes I did my Queen...fully, whole heartedly....I will always be indebted to her for giving me best experience so far...I have had sessions before but no was close to my experience with Domina Fire....she takes session to a different level...we hugged before I took her leave.

I will always go back whenever Domina Fire is in SG and will try to plan vacation with her....seems like must have experience.
Old 25-06-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

So many Jun 2015 accounts writing for Dominafire lol
Old 26-06-2015, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
have to agree with you Bro , all sounds a bit contrived , but for Japanese Mistress lovers my favourite is now living in London , Mistress Amrita and as soon as I go back to UK I will session with her for a facesitting passout , sounds extreme but I really want to do it . Same as being smothered to death under a beautiful woman but can wake up again We all have our different fetishes don't we .
Old 26-06-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
have to agree with you Bro , all sounds a bit contrived , but for Japanese Mistress lovers my favourite is now living in London , Mistress Amrita and as soon as I go back to UK I will session with her for a facesitting passout , sounds extreme but I really want to do it . Same as being smothered to death under a beautiful woman but can wake up again We all have our different fetishes don't we .
Sounds awesome. Sayako is in town now and I'm sure can do that also.
Old 26-06-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Isn't this forum to share experiences? Why so suspicious?
Old 27-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tristan683 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We all know you are domina fire trying to promote herself. We are not stupid. Truth is you can't compare to the likes of Sayako but you trying to charge a similar pricing. True goddesses like Sayako won't resort to such cheap tactics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fslave View Post
Isn't this forum to share experiences? Why so suspicious?
Old 27-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
unknownguy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan683 View Post
We all know you are domina fire trying to promote herself. We are not stupid. Truth is you can't compare to the likes of Sayako but you trying to charge a similar pricing. True goddesses like Sayako won't resort to such cheap tactics.
Hey, Domina Fire isn't this kinda domme ok?
Pls, show some respect at least. You have your mistresses, we have our own. Definitely I am not Domina Fire because I mean, if you can find proof that I am, I will worship you and quit serving Domina Fire. But if you guys don't have proof then pls stop flaming her because these accounts are definitely not hers.
As I already said, I recently learnt about SBF and tried signing up for an account and realized my activation mail was in my junk folder on the same day I had my very first session with Domina Fire. Yes it's coincidental because Domina Fire told me it might be in the junk folder so upon checking I found it in my junk mail, activated and posted an FR on my first session.
I really hope you guys stop flaming her because I don't think she has to resort to these tactics to get new subs or whatever.
If you can find me proof, by all means PM me and I'll give u my mobile number
Thanks.
Old 27-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Well...I can't stop people from thinking and that doesn't change the truth as well.....I wrote honest review about her and I will always stand by it....that my experience and i can write what I felt.......you brought the camparision between Domina Fire and Sayako....seems like vested interest
Old 27-06-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
To clear thing....this is not Domina Fire's account not I am representing her....I am a real sub who just want to be a part of this amazing forum and share experiences with like minded people....when I had session with Luna...I reviewed her as well on under99forum......and I hold same account there as well....I am writing this to clear my stand and put a stop on any doubts anybody may have.....we all can have different liking and preference for different doms.....and if we share our experience it doesn't mean that we are representing her or she is asking us to promote her....it was just my personal experience and I am not asking anyone to go to any particular Dom.....its individual choice at the end
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1