The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 06-07-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
some pple are turned on by stretch marks, cannot like that judge pple bro, here open to all kinds of fetish, we shld learn to accept each other...
estella aso got stretch marks leh, oppss does she aso have kids?
Old 06-07-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
I have been in the scene since the mid 1990s and am primarily into foot worship/hosiery/heels and pegging. Have been a grateful user of info in this thread since its inception, as well as an occasional contributor (under another nick ).

Seeing some debate on prettiest dommes, etc lately, so here is my personal favourites list (local sessions only). Many are retired and some probably mummies by now....

Best Feet:
Xenia/Sky (Casanova)/Lucelle
Wow Sky from Casanova !!! Those were the days in HC. $120 or so for some kinky fun
Old 06-07-2021, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
zoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Talking about sky....Cannot miss the star
Old 06-07-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Wow Sky from Casanova !!! Those were the days in HC. $120 or so for some kinky fun
HC days.......there was a girl called Pearly too
Old 06-07-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Frankly, I question your taste and judgement. Xenia's body is below-average, partly because she's middle aged, and also because she has had kids before. Not sure which part you find appealing.

She's also a nutjob, so I wonder why you hold her in such high esteem. If you want to know what I'm talking about, just look at her behaviour on this thread and on wechat. Absolutely a loose cannon, not at all someone you'd want to trust as a pro-domme.
Sure bro, question all you like, it's your right. Just as it's my right to have my personal tastes. This whole list, as I have reiterated, is my personal favourites list and does not require affirmation - I have said that you guys probably have your own favourites too. It would be unrealistic and egotistical to expect all to agree with me.

In any case, I like her slim figure with decently sized boobs, which I find looks great in all the fetish wear and outfits I always requested. Whatever stretch marks she may have, was irrelevant since not visible when dressed. Plus my focus was always on legs,feet, hosiery and heels anyway.

I have had no personal clashes with her and sessions have always been nothing short of impeccable. My 'high esteem' as you put it is based on my positive experiences and mostly her legs/feet, grooming and hygiene. No 'nutjob' experiences, so why base my ratings on something I didn't experience? If a nutjob's has the legs and feet I like, these physical traits don't change just cos she is a nutjob. Even if I had experienced her psychosis personally (which I haven't), I would still rank her top for legs/feet, perhaps with a caveat like 'too bad she's nuts, otherwise would have sessioned more'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
former 1654A as in geylang WL become fL? how is that possible? or you do it in the brothel.. wink'

why Raine not on your list, lol. xenia abit false advertising leh, Photoshop all and its quite apparent she had a troubled past. her ocd also abit too much sometimes like buzzkill spoil mood...

surprise you nv try hibiki.. were you the guy with the biting fetish?!?!
I say 'former' 1654A for Chu Chu in the context that she has long retired and returned to China. Apologies if I gave the wrong impression. Haha. Lucky enough that she stayed her full term I guess...

I have met Raine once - she let her personal life affect the session so I never went back. Long story short, she did not do fetishes that were agreed beforehand because she was 'tired'. Seems like she just woke up from a long night, not sure from partying or something else. Oh well, water under the bridge.

As for Xenia, I don't claim to know what she is dealing with in her life but it never affected my sessions, thankfully. Perhaps my sessions were before she started clashing with people. No idea.

And no, I do not have a biting fetish... Hibiki - can't remember why I didn't session. Possibly I was travelling or some kind of scheduling conflict...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
I still have pics from those days. Look at them once in awhile to reminisce. She is married and has become a mummy since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomer View Post
Talking about sky....Cannot miss the star
Haha I did try Star out but had better chemistry with Sky back then...
Old 06-07-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Sure bro, question all you like, it's your right. Just as it's my right to have my personal tastes. This whole list, as I have reiterated, is my personal favourites list and does not require affirmation - I have said that you guys probably have your own favourites too. It would be unrealistic and egotistical to expect all to agree with me.

In any case, I like her slim figure with decently sized boobs, which I find looks great in all the fetish wear and outfits I always requested. Whatever stretch marks she may have, was irrelevant since not visible when dressed. Plus my focus was always on legs,feet, hosiery and heels anyway.

I have had no personal clashes with her and sessions have always been nothing short of impeccable. My 'high esteem' as you put it is based on my positive experiences and mostly her legs/feet, grooming and hygiene. No 'nutjob' experiences, so why base my ratings on something I didn't experience? If a nutjob's has the legs and feet I like, these physical traits don't change just cos she is a nutjob. Even if I had experienced her psychosis personally (which I haven't), I would still rank her top for legs/feet, perhaps with a caveat like 'too bad she's nuts, otherwise would have sessioned more'.

I say 'former' 1654A for Chu Chu in the context that she has long retired and returned to China. Apologies if I gave the wrong impression. Haha. Lucky enough that she stayed her full term I guess...

I have met Raine once - she let her personal life affect the session so I never went back. Long story short, she did not do fetishes that were agreed beforehand because she was 'tired'. Seems like she just woke up from a long night, not sure from partying or something else. Oh well, water under the bridge.

As for Xenia, I don't claim to know what she is dealing with in her life but it never affected my sessions, thankfully. Perhaps my sessions were before she started clashing with people. No idea.

And no, I do not have a biting fetish... Hibiki - can't remember why I didn't session. Possibly I was travelling or some kind of scheduling conflict...

I still have pics from those days. Look at them once in awhile to reminisce. She is married and has become a mummy since.

Haha I did try Star out but had better chemistry with Sky back then...
simi sky star all, got moon anot? HAHA. speaking of mummy, anyone with mother/child fetish can recommend good role-player aside from amber?

personal life affecting session actually quite common among the 'new' batch of young-un leh, wont even call them dommes since they don even deserve it. they just use it as excuse to exert their 'dominance' blah blah blah, im better than you and you should serve me bullshit. they don understand pro and lifestyle is totally two different ball game. if anyone can become pro-domme, we wouldn't need to be paying them high price for it already. sometimes aso don noe what makes all these so called lifestyle 'dommes' think they have what it takes to be pro just cos they do lifestyle for a few years. some even better no lifestyle experience and become pro overnight charging for their 'service'.
Old 06-07-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros have recommendations for doms overseas?

Thinking of making a trip once there are no SHN requirements which should be end of the year.. Most likely countries with high quarantine rates so places like London should be one of the first. Hopefully will be end of the year.

Preference will be in London, but thinking of dropping by Amsterdam. Some fun shit happens there!

Over there can literally walk around and all the window girls will cater to whatever requirements you have

Has any bro been to those proper dungeons in London? Ive heard about them and want to try!
Old 06-07-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
simi sky star all, got moon anot? HAHA. ...

personal life affecting session actually quite common among the 'new' batch of young-un leh, ...
There were a few 'Moons' around in those days but none doing BDSM

Sigh, guess it's a way to make a quick buck for many of the younglings. I remember Lain mentioned going into it for the quick bucks too, but at least she was serious about her craft.

Anyway, wondering if anyone had contacted Mistress Ida before?

https://tryst.link/bdsm/mistress-ida#photos

Also thinking about trying out Mistress Haze.
Old 06-07-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
The name rings a bell though I can't remember which HC.... the one at Middle Road?
Old 06-07-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
Any bros have recommendations for doms overseas?

...so places like London should be one of the first.
I took a quick look on google for London and wow, I see some familiar names from the mid 1990s.... and using the same photos from back then...

Maybe drop me a note once you have narrowed down and I can tell you if they are in that category....
Old 06-07-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25763 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
wah pearly was a legend bro... who can forget her...
Old 06-07-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
There were a few 'Moons' around in those days but none doing BDSM

Sigh, guess it's a way to make a quick buck for many of the younglings. I remember Lain mentioned going into it for the quick bucks too, but at least she was serious about her craft.

Anyway, wondering if anyone had contacted Mistress Ida before?

https://tryst.link/bdsm/mistress-ida#photos

Also thinking about trying out Mistress Haze.
wahh ida got abit of estella vibes leh! esp the bed pic. her write up aso about the same, hope not another empty vessel. haze voice abit deep like man, not my cuppa. did you try lain too?
Old 06-07-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
wah pearly was a legend bro... who can forget her...
Pearly was from Youth HC while Sky, Star and May were from Casanova. There was also another Rina from Joyful. Missed those happy days
Old 06-07-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
wahh ida got abit of estella vibes leh! esp the bed pic. her write up aso about the same, hope not another empty vessel. haze voice abit deep like man, not my cuppa. did you try lain too?
I have seen Ida's page around for quite some time, but strangely no field report so far. Was wondering if some bro had actually contacted her or sessioned with her before.

Yes I have seen Lain before. Once or twice. Can't remember exactly. I only remember the first time was at a hotel in town, before the requirement for two ICs...
Old 06-07-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

all home cooks but wanna act like one professional chef. please lah, go look at the scene in japan and learn what real pro domming is before touting all them bullshit. at least if passionate and willing to learn still got hope.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1