The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Bro WB,

Jealous ppl want things to themselves and if they can't have, they make sure that others can't have.

Envious ppl would not do that tho they would at least want those things.

In a 'love' triangle relationship, a jealous man can end up killing the woman when he can't have her and he doesn't want the guy to have her.

Both jealousy and envy are related to covetousness and greed.
yey and woman hard to diminish this feeling easily
Old 28-02-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
this part i agreed 100% . proven with affirmation.
All wives and GF love however intense are all conditional
which will disappear without the slightest trace once the
conditions all no longer in existence.
yey only parents love is unconditionally and true from heart
Old 28-02-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

as long as not too choosy, cincai cincai also can find one
Old 28-02-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisen View Post
Learn more, practise more. Sounds good.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread.

Cheers.
hehe practice makes perfect
Old 28-02-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

get is easy, wants to keep for long term needs little bit of skill
Old 05-03-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening!

Is anyone getting C positive? Get well soon!

I was in a doc chat grp n someone raised the question of sudden death after COVID infection. Many causes of sudden death. Any viral infections could cause it. But stress and/or unaccustomed n strenuous physical exertion could be a cause.

I then mentioned the tragic case of Godfrey Gao.

https://mustsharenews.com/godfrey-ga...orking-stress/

Godfrey was 35. Height 6'5" (1.95m). He was a handsome devil. Appeared very fit and healthy too.

In my younger yrs I thought I had to be very tall and very handsome to deserve the prettiest SYT. Looking like Godfrey Gao would have been a dream for me (well, not anymore).

It was a self-fulfilling prophecy. I was never able to get the type of girls I wanted until I knew what masculine attributes were really attractive to girls/women, in the primitive parts of their brains.

I was a failure with women. I was frustrated and desperate. I tried to improve every which way. I made the discovery after a lot of reading n research. But I had doubts initially. Knowing and doing are different. Doing and being are different too.

My preconceived bias and beliefs in my subconscious mind were sabotaging me. I knew I had to remove all the negativities which had been deeply ingrained in my brain.

Reprogramming my subconscious mind has been a slow and arduous journey. I'm making steady progress...

BTW, I don't feel jealous or insecure if a guy like Godfrey or any other man becomes very attracted to a LP or a 'dream girl.'

Why? I behave as if 100 very cute SYTs are calling me and wanting to fxxk me every day...

That is an extremely masculine mental frame and the only right mindset.

BTW, very tall people usually have a shorter life expectancy.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-03-2022, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I was a failure with women. I was frustrated and desperate. I tried to improve every which way. I made the discovery after a lot of reading n research. But I had doubts initially. Knowing and doing are different. Doing and being are different too.
When the girl can feel your well-being, she will tell you so.

Quote:
My preconceived bias and beliefs in my subconscious mind were sabotaging me. I knew I had to remove all the negativities which had been deeply ingrained in my brain.

Reprogramming my subconscious mind has been a slow and arduous journey. I'm making steady progress...
When she can sense you have the temperament and have much in you and about you, she would find you attractive. When she knows you are a man of catholic taste, it's a lot easier for her to listen to you because she finds you very interesting.

Even more so when she hasn't even met you and let's you know over text with unusual choice of words to convey. Such words tell a lot about her that she's not superficial or shallow. Or when out of the blue, a girl sends you a rose emoticon, it means she's thinking about you.

So unless she's a baby elephant or landmine, it's most likely there is gonna be great chemistry interacting with her and 'unlocking' her.

Quote:
BTW, I don't feel jealous or insecure if a guy like Godfrey or any other man becomes very attracted to a LP or a 'dream girl.'

That is an extremely masculine mental frame and the only right mindset.

Cheers!

Bro WB
There's no time to compare or hear about others. No jealousy, no envy. There would be more than one girl waiting for you. You can even tell her there is no rush in meeting her. You are letting her know that you control your timing too.

My humble 2 cts.

Cheers and good morning to you bro WB.
Old 08-03-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When the girl can feel your well-being, she will tell you so.

When she can sense you have the temperament and have much in you and about you, she would find you attractive. When she knows you are a man of catholic taste, it's a lot easier for her to listen to you because she finds you very interesting.

Even more so when she hasn't even met you and let's you know over text with unusual choice of words to convey. Such words tell a lot about her that she's not superficial or shallow. Or when out of the blue, a girl sends you a rose emoticon, it means she's thinking about you.

So unless she's a baby elephant or landmine, it's most likely there is gonna be great chemistry interacting with her and 'unlocking' her.

There's no time to compare or hear about others. No jealousy, no envy. There would be more than one girl waiting for you. You can even tell her there is no rush in meeting her. You are letting her know that you control your timing too.

My humble 2 cts.

Cheers and good morning to you bro WB.
Bro bondage, good afternoon

Tks for your post.

You're right.

Cheers!

Even though we men are primarily visuals, a girl's intelligence, education, and character are very important in a LT partnership. We must choose wisely.

A MAN must have many, many options. Never settle. Because if you do, you will be miserable.

IMHO, jealousy is the kiss of death for any relationship.

Cheers to all,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-03-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Thank you, bro WB.
Old 08-03-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you, bro WB.
Bro, you're welcome!

Stay safe. Hopefully, this COVID wave will be largely over in a few weeks.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 08-03-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
sanoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, you're welcome!

Stay safe. Hopefully, this COVID wave will be largely over in a few weeks.

Cheers!
Yes, keeping fingers crossed.

Thanks for an excellent thread bro warbird
Old 12-03-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanoka View Post
Yes, keeping fingers crossed.

Thanks for an excellent thread bro warbird
Thanks, bro.

Good evening to all samsters,

I recently received the newsletter from an old friend on Why Women Cheat....

Hey, it's Mike Fiore…

And welcome to your weekly newsletter.

In this week's issue, I'm going to talk about the psychological triggers that make women willing to cheat even on men they truly do love . . (yikes!)

Ernest asks:

“She's someone else's girlfriend. We've been hanging out for almost six months and I am so craving to fuck her. I told her how I FEEL about her but...She won't give me SOME. WHAT DO I DO TO GET HER IN BED?” —Ernest

Hey Ernest... Man, I can practically SEE your blue balls through the computer screen. You should get those looked at.

More seriously though, I know where you're coming from. We've all been in that situation where the unattainable women drive us to crazy frenzy and TYPING IN ALL CAPS to relationship experts online.

It's MADDENING.

She's with another guy (maybe even a buddy of yours) but when you see her she gives you those "bedroom eyes" and you feel like you're about to burst through your pants.

And when she catches you looking . . . catches you NEEDING her she gets this coy smile on her face that feel from your nose to your balls and you just want to GRAB her and TAKE her right then and there.

But you don't because . . .well, because that's a really horrible, horrible idea.

Anyway, let's talk about WHY women DO cheat in relationships, why she hasn't (and probably won't) ever hopped into bed with you, and what you should actually do about it.

So . . .

Why Women Cheat . . .

Really quickly it's important to understand that even though men have the reputation for being more unfaithful, men and women actually cheat at roughly the exact same ratio.

Women are just BETTER at cheating than men are, take more precautions, and get caught a LOT less often.

Now, when a guy cheats it's USUALLY just blunt, crazy lust or the option to have a new woman after being in a monogamous thing for a while.

But women are more complicated (duh.)

When a woman cheats on a guy it's because . . .

1. She feels underappreciated, neglected, or ignored by her boyfriend/husband.

2. She craves intimacy and connection that she's not getting from her guy (kissing, cuddling, actual conversation.)

3. She's bored or lonely or depressed in her current situation.

4. She doesn't feel WANTED or APPRECIATED.

5. She's got all of her self worth and self esteem wrapped up in being sexually attractive to men.

See what's not in the top five? "Because she's horny."

That happens, but it's actually pretty rare.

So Why Hasn't this woman slept with YOU (and why is she probably NEVER going to sleep with you?)

Because she's playing with you like a sexy cat with a ball of string. (Duh.)

From the sounds of things you're giving her exactly what she wants . . . attention and a self-esteem boost and a feeling of POWER.

She's getting off on being WANTED so badly by you (and why wouldn't she?)

And if you've been doing this for 6 freaking months the likelihood of her ever-changing her mind and dragging you into a closet is pretty much nil.

In general, women make an unconscious decision about whether they would EVER sleep with a guy within about 15 seconds of meeting him.

And your 15 seconds were a LONG time ago.

And telling her how you FEEL was . . . well, it wasn't smart.

So What Do You Do?

Well, I talk about this in "Make Her Beg To Be Your Girlfriend" but you flip the switch . . .

You STOP giving her compliments. You STOP staring at her like a tiger looking at steak.

You STOP hitting on her or coming on to her in any way. Without saying a damned word about it you put her FIRMLY in the "Friend Zone," talk to her about the other girls you're with (even ask for her advice), and move the hell on.

If she's as low self-esteem as it sounds that'll have a devastating effect on her.

But who cares about that . . . it's mostly just good for YOU to stop obsessing about the unattainable woman and move on with your life.

And hell, even if she DOES show up at your door wearing nothing but a raincoat and a quivering "like me" smile, you're better off turning her down.

Being "the other guy" is bad mojo and ethically a bad idea anyway.

Move on, man. Move on. She's not worth it. (Even if she does have breasts like pointy, firm cakes.)

Best

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 24-03-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Good evening,

I just received this interesting email from Allen:

Why Second Dates Are Usually a BAD Idea

The title is slightly misleading. Here is the email.

Don Juan,

When you go on a date with a woman...

Your PRIMARY goal is not to attract her and to impress her and to make her want you.

That is your secondary goal.

Your primary goal is to SCREEN and QUALIFY and ELIMINATE.

You want to find out (as soon as possible) if this particular girl is worth spending your valuable time with.

Now most girls are awesome. Most girls are fun. And most girls are beautiful (in their own particular way).

But...

If you date a lot, you will most likely discover that you are NOT all that compatible with most girls.

And you need to find this out ASAP so you can stop wasting time.

Sure, you can FORCE the attraction, you can force the chemistry, you can force the relationship. You can use all the tricks and tips and techniques you learn here to MAKE her want you, to make her chase you, to make her fall in love with you.

But if your goal is to find an amazing girl that you have great natural chemistry with... someone you might want to spend the rest of your life with...

Then you need to balance the process of ATTRACTING her with the process of SCREENING her.

So this means:

You should be meeting tons of women and going on a lot of FIRST dates... but not that many SECOND dates.

And not because the girl blows you off when you ask her out again.

But because you realize that you and she are not right for one another romantically.

In those cases, you should stick her in the your friendzone and use her to increase the size of your social circle.

The irony, of course, is that sticking her in your friendzone will most likely make her want you even more.

Good luck!

Allen

Yes, when you see a very cute girl of your type, you should qualify her to see if she is good enough for you.

Unfortunately, most men worry about whether they are good enough for such an attractive girl. Completely wrong mental frame!! No wonder they are perennial losers with very beautiful girls.

Yes, cute girls like in this video. I need to qualify them. Perhaps only one of them is good enough.

https://vimeo.com/689586596

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-03-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Cheesetouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So can still screen via dates and still fuck right?
Old 25-03-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesetouch View Post
So can still screen via dates and still fuck right?
Sure, why not?

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1