The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
roamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
sidetrack abit...think i am falling in love with a singer...got some real feelings for her...biggiest mistake to make in the BY scene?
Yes, falling in love is definitely the biggest mistake! Feelings are natural, but falling in love very dangerous, honestly do suggest you see some other girls to try to dampen these feelings. If you are married, I hope you have kept your real ID from her, in case things go downhill. 2nd mistake is she's singer, that can be very expensive, more than most KTV gals because of their monthly quota. But if she likes you and is ok with lesser support, then maybe. Good luck!
Old 24-04-2010, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamersg View Post
Yes, falling in love is definitely the biggest mistake! Feelings are natural, but falling in love very dangerous, honestly do suggest you see some other girls to try to dampen these feelings. If you are married, I hope you have kept your real ID from her, in case things go downhill. 2nd mistake is she's singer, that can be very expensive, more than most KTV gals because of their monthly quota. But if she likes you and is ok with lesser support, then maybe. Good luck!
Yes....i am in real agony...on one hand i feel immensely guilty to my wife...on the other hand...my finances went out of hand because I spend my intended savings on her... and last of all...even though we like each other... she's not the sort who would anyhow sleep around even with bigger than usual amount of money spent on her...although i am certain with the feelings we have for each other if i throw 5k each time for 3 times....i would be able to break into her lovely hole...but 15k i can easily get good quality ones 1000 times....

Tonight is the last time i will hang her on a regular basis... i decided to take a break for a while...before she takes me for granted as a cai tou...
Old 24-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry

Quote:
Yes....i am in real agony...on one hand i feel immensely guilty to my wife...on the other hand...my finances went out of hand because I spend my intended savings on her... and last of all...even though we like each other... she's not the sort who would anyhow sleep around even with bigger than usual amount of money spent on her...although i am certain with the feelings we have for each other if i throw 5k each time for 3 times....i would be able to break into her lovely hole...but 15k i can easily get good quality ones 1000 times....

Tonight is the last time i will hang her on a regular basis... i decided to take a break for a while...before she takes me for granted as a cai tou...
bro, your agony has something to do with 118?? lol
Old 24-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanterry View Post
Oh no no, i think you're out by the 1st 2 digits!
He's referring to 888
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 24-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
othniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Yucks, Zhen Zhen is so not my taste.
I would prefer Yue Yue.
Maybe you can try having Yue Yue? Hehehe...
Old 24-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
y291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro y291252001,

That piece on the breasts is perhaps one of the best I hv read. He gives great details on the other body parts as well!

Cheers!
Hmm.... tempting... If it's not too much of a trouble, I'd like to know more about the details on other body parts too. Hee.... Perhaps you can email me the link or article. Better still, share with the rest. Maybe, who knows, the girls will realize who are of the same "clan" when they get new erotic zone treatments in the similar fashion?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Who u thinking of doing it to huh?

haha....

Me still busy as well as busy reading..
Nobody... nobody but YOU!

You always busy one loh! Lucky I haven't met you before, scared I fall for your "greatest asset" when I look at you. Anyway, you take care and must let me know if you find a new syt ok?! I've still haven't found what I've been looking for....
Old 24-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by othniel View Post
Maybe you can try having Yue Yue? Hehehe...
That can be considered... but no. Xuan Xuan is cute! Hahaha.
Better stick with my current singer.

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 24-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanterry View Post
lol...118...888....it's all the same...once you stop being rationale you gotta stop....especially if u know nothing good will come out of it...it's all about conditioning your mind to deal with it....i am re-reading this book by anthony robbins that i briefly read though when i am young... basically it says our mind link pleasure with such activities this is why we are addicted to this game of playing with prc mms....if we can associated it with pain...eg. divorce...bankrupty...etc....we will stop playing this game....anyway i think i want to remain low key...it seems that too many people knows abt me and her although the only exchange between me and her are sweet nothings...hahaha
Old 25-04-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

tanterry tanterry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Oh no no, i think you're out by the 1st 2 digits!
He's referring to 888
178 is going back lol
888 has around 2 months left somemore is hunan so good luck to MoralEpitome
Old 25-04-2010, 07:07 AM
Samster (M)

tanterry tanterry

Quote:
lol...118...888....it's all the same...once you stop being rationale you gotta stop....especially if u know nothing good will come out of it...it's all about conditioning your mind to deal with it....i am re-reading this book by anthony robbins that i briefly read though when i am young... basically it says our mind link pleasure with such activities this is why we are addicted to this game of playing with prc mms....if we can associated it with pain...eg. divorce...bankrupty...etc....we will stop playing this game....anyway i think i want to remain low key...it seems that too many people knows abt me and her although the only exchange between me and her are sweet nothings...hahaha
I reckon you will be back to see her soon 888 is from hunan and my impression of her is she is mentally tough
Good luck to you
Old 25-04-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
roamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
lol...118...888....it's all the same...once you stop being rationale you gotta stop....especially if u know nothing good will come out of it...
Oh, hadn't linked your nick with the CMC thread talk about those singers, wow, pining for one of those singers with $20k hangings is very tough, unless you yourself are a master of KC like some of the esteemed gentlemen in this thread!

I too have recently met a singer that I am also considering what to do. I had previously sworn off singers for several reasons, expense only being one, KTV students fit my schedule better than the very late hours of singers. But once again finding myself tempted
Old 25-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

bro i think give up lah

what this mean is that you cannot afford her

i say this dun mean to suan you

just mean to say this is the reality

even if you not moarried and chase her you think she can be happy with you when other man can give her more ? i think really give up lah

Quote:

Old 25-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AHSPERM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BRo Dirtbag

I fully agreed with you!

They are here to make quick money and we are here to have quick game, I reckon there is no true love.

Bro Moral

Have fun, but not to the extend of falling in love, the true love is still your wife..cheer!
Old 25-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
justime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
....especially if u know nothing good will come out of it...it's all about conditioning your mind to deal with it....i am re-reading this book by anthony robbins that i briefly read though when i am young... basically it says our mind link pleasure with such activities this is why we are addicted to this game of playing with prc mms....if we can associated it with pain...eg. divorce...bankrupty...etc....we will stop playing this game....anyway i think i want to remain low key...
hi bro moralepitome, I believe concepts you referred to is likely from the book “Awaken the Giant Within” is termed “Neuro-Associative Conditioning” (NAC- that's Anthony Robbins terminology and I believed that he even got the term trademarked). Note however that other NLP practitioners may have other labels for the same concepts.

While NAC as espoused by Robbins is useful, as a person who has been there and done that, let me suggest to you a better read for your particular situation:

Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy Revised and Updated (by David D. Burns)

The strategies as outlined in the above book are posited on cognitive therapy techniques (what this basically means is using the “rational” mind to control emotive impulses). I have read through your other postings and there are indications that ‘rational – logical approach can resonate in your emotion makeup and control.).

Also please pardon my candor but to “invest” 15K simply on the prospect of her sleeping with you (for perhaps only one time) is a poor value proposition. You can get better mileage with the same amount of money – not to mention variety too! One simple way is to cast your net far and do not have preconceived notions on the attributes that constitutes your ideal dream girl.

There are a multiplicity of techniques available to derive better value (a lot of which is already discussed in this thread). You might also ask Bro Warbird - he is a very generous person and I am sure that he is willing to share a lot of the strategies to maximize the mileage of your “courtship” budget. By courtship I mean from the cheongster’s perspective – maximum return (either physical or emotional) or quickest route to pussyland with the minimum financial outlay.

Cheers – perhaps see you at DC real soon ….

We would sit down and think which way To walk and pass our long love’s day."
Old 25-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
i tired your breasts trick and it works...hahahaah....i used to attack the nipples first but realised it's counter productive....

sidetrack abit...think i am falling in love with a singer...got some real feelings for her...biggiest mistake to make in the BY scene?
I only came across this secret treatise over a wk ago. Knowledge is power! We will need to practice too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Who u thinking of doing it to huh?

haha....

Me still busy as well as busy reading..
I hv searched bookstores n libraries in Gotham City n the internet for anything related to COS n female ejaculation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hi Bro WB,
I think she sent you photos of her rejects.
I believe she do have some gems.
Cheers.
She is unwise bcos she knows wat type of gals I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y291252001 View Post
Hmm.... tempting... If it's not too much of a trouble, I'd like to know more about the details on other body parts too. Hee.... Perhaps you can email me the link or article. Better still, share with the rest. Maybe, who knows, the girls will realize who are of the same "clan" when they get new erotic zone treatments in the similar fashion?!
This is not from an e-book.

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Greetings to all samsters!

I returned to SIN 3 days ago. Had fever for a day n still very tired.

I want to report that KK n I ended our 3-month RS. I'm also happy to report that I hv benefited greatly in several ways from my RS w/ this 18 yo (she turned 19 in Feb) PRC student from Chengdu.

Her attitude towards me suddenly turned cold around 2nd of April when I was in Gotham. Two days earlier her cousin (their moms r real sisters), whose voice is almost identical to KK's, called me re an urgent loan to pay for her school fees, otherwise she would hv to go back to PRC n likely KK would hv to follow suit too. I didn't believe her n it would be very difficult for me to transfer money anyway. I told her I would be back by the end of April. She said it would be too late. I actually came back 1 wk earlier to take care of some other urgent affairs..

On my return here, KK informed me that she had to rethink abt our RS. She assured me that she is not being BAO-ed by another man n she has not worked n never want to since our deal was consummated on 13 Jan. She is taking a different "path."

Later I talked to her cousin n learned that following my refusal to loan her the money, they were quite desperate n contemplated going back to China. They were despondent too. On 5 April they went to hv a drink n KK was very sad n was in tears. A young man of 20, a student from a different school, from the same hometown Chengdu, asked her wat make her so sad, etc. He later loaned money to pay her cousin's school fees. He hooked up w/ KK. My reply, OK.

BTW, her cousin's school fees is 7k for a full yr, n the full amt is payable in the beginning. Some schools demand full yr's payment upfront? Was she lying?

This morning, KK called me bcos she owed me an explanation n we talked for over an hr. We never talked for more than 10 min on the phone before. She told more or less the same events but in much greater details. She was at her most helpless n most vulnerable moment when this 20 yo man from her hometown appeared w/ a big helping hand. I refused to help bcos I never trusted her. I didn't even ask her abt the urgent school fees after i had spoken w/ her cousin. I was callous n unconcerned re their predicament. If I had shown more interest, a little compassion or encouragement or that I might be able to help on my return, She would hv felt much better n wouldn't fall into the arms of her new BF. They want to get married, eventually. Very slim chance even assuming that they can stay in SIN long enuff to return to PRC. This boy is from a middle class family, not wealthy as his dad is a mid-level manager for a large company in Chengdu. However, his social class is still much higher than that of KK as she is from a very poor family in rural Chengdu.

It was a very difficult decision for her as the boy could only pay a small part of her living expenses. Wat is she to do? She just hv to be very thrifty. Her cousin runs KTVs n could help her a bit too.

She had previously praised my good qualities which I"ll not mention here. Now her criticisms which r poignant n right on the money as several people I hv had an intimate long-term RS hv told me,almost in exactly same words!! Did she call someone very close to me???

1) Very selfish, 2) very suspicious of everything n everyone, like Cao Cao, 3) never really trusted her despite her best effort to gain my trust. Do u trust anyone? Actually, NO. 4) 太精明了,很怕吃一点亏 (someone has often said, 太精明了, 精明到自己吃亏!) This gal is quite smart!

Lastly,she reiterated the fact that she really liked me a lot n had loved me. But I always doubted her sincerity n never trusted her. Always testing her which was very disconcerting n frustrating to her. She was getting lots of stress from me. I was also treating our RS like a pure business transaction which was frustrating n degrading to her n that I had a condescending attitude that money could buy everything. She often had to run across town carrying my CDs, etc, to meet me. She also complained that I never listened to her...as our phone conversations never lasted more than 10 min.

She reminded me that she was going to move in w/ me n was hoping to be my mistress until the end of her stay in SIN...

After much introspection, I had to agree w/ most of wat she said. Although, IMHO, she is 90% culpable for hooking up w/ someone else in my absence.

Ending our RS has elicited surprising little emotions in me.

But I fear for her future as her RS w/ this young man who is only 1 yr her senior will not last. I'm almost certain of this even if one is to remove her need for money from the equation. When she returns to me, which i believe is very likely, I'll be ready to give her hr-long COS n practice my covert hypnosis which I was still reading abt during my last days w/ her.

From my RS w/Kk, I hv been forced to confront my character weaknesses n I hv become a more mature person as a result. It has been a very sextisfying 2-month for me. The final analysis of the FR is very educational as well. I need to do some soul searching n make the required improvements...wat more could an pek ask for? The total damage? The going rates plus small gifts.

This concludes my narration n brief analysis of case study No.1 (Kk). Updates will be provided when available.

Case study No 2 is likely to be w/ GG. She will be coming asap. I called her 2 days ago n asked her to apply for a work permit n I told her how I would take care of her. She was elated! In her 2 QQ spaces, her new mood has been very upbeat, in one is 开心果 n in the other 下一站幸福. I'm looking forward to having a good RS w/ her.

Your comments n insights will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1