The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Allenc3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cat 1 spa standard expectations for first / first few visits

Listing out standard expectations from these type of Cat 1 massage establishments nowadays, for first / first few visits. Would be happy for any experienced Samsters to give inputs and correct if any points are wrong. Think this would help other newbies/lurkers too in this forum.

This is not regarding FLs, or places that offers FJ, or has BBBJ and FJ as the standard menu.

1. Easy to find info of the place on google, and easy to locate on map.
2. Has clean, good looking facilities, proper equipments for massage.
3. Individual room and shower, theres small possibility for 1 common shared shower.
4. Entrance fee to ensure GQ popped is 1hr, 68-70 or 88-89.
5. Massage are usually decent to amazing. Certain places are known to consistently provide very good teasing, sensual massage.
6. HJ is the basic. Most are 50 standard, some MLs will just quote 60, theres places where ML quote 100 and says its this joint standard price. (pls reject & avoid)
7. HJ+top roam between 50-100. (pls reject 100) Standard nowadays is 80, lower if ML likes you. It varies depending on the ML. Some will not even allow roaming under clothes.
8. ML will not strip fully, just lift shirt and bra when roaming is allowed.
9. MLs may allow kissing n licking them. Usually will not for basic 50.
10. Full roaming, DFK, high GFE etc typically require a few RTM after u build chemistry. Can experience longer special services, less massage duration. (up to your likings)

Generally these places are more strict and follow the rules more closely. If u are looking to unlock more, it really depends on you, the ML herself and ur chemistry with her. Anything is possible, even without extra $.

General tip is to not start first visit with inflated price. From speaking to MLs and reading other Tele groups, theres actually many Roberts doing 100 for HJ+top roam, and sending gifts etc. Many MLs do not lack ppl chasing after them and giving freebies/$$$. Or already has a BF/sugar daddy.

Just move on if the chemistry isn't right or the girl just don't like you that much, no point giving $$$ trying to outspend other Roberts to unlock more and cause inflation. Either just enjoy the massage & service without overspending or just find FLs or go to the right FJ places if u really want bonk.
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cat 1 spa standard expectations for first / first few visits

I usually unlock DFK during the first visit itself. I don’t do that anymore coz very easy tio Flu or Covid. I usually give gift to the FL/ML that I like, not really to chase them, but as a token of appreciation.
Went to a joint that only allow HJ + roaming, sien max, no more Cat 1 joint for me.
Old Today, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed with TS. Very good points, I always try to keep those in mind. But it's hard sometimes
Old Today, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Not quite sure why the need for a standard expectation.. or the thread.

At the end everything still depends on the ML.
Reading a fellow contributing bro's MR/FR and asking directly about the ML is much beneficial for people actually wanting to visit that ML. Go and get that action.

For people who love to commando, they would already gone through enough to know more than these
Old Today, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tomonline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allenc3 View Post
Listing out standard expectations from these type of Cat 1 massage establishments nowadays, for first / first few visits. Would be happy for any experienced Samsters to give inputs and correct if any points are wrong. Think this would help other newbies/lurkers too in this forum.

This is not regarding FLs, or places that offers FJ, or has BBBJ and FJ as the standard menu.

1. Easy to find info of the place on google, and easy to locate on map.
2. Has clean, good looking facilities, proper equipments for massage.
3. Individual room and shower, theres small possibility for 1 common shared shower.
4. Entrance fee to ensure GQ popped is 1hr, 68-70 or 88-89.
5. Massage are usually decent to amazing. Certain places are known to consistently provide very good teasing, sensual massage.
6. HJ is the basic. Most are 50 standard, some MLs will just quote 60, theres places where ML quote 100 and says its this joint standard price. (pls reject & avoid)
7. HJ+top roam between 50-100. (pls reject 100) Standard nowadays is 80, lower if ML likes you. It varies depending on the ML. Some will not even allow roaming under clothes.
8. ML will not strip fully, just lift shirt and bra when roaming is allowed.
9. MLs may allow kissing n licking them. Usually will not for basic 50.
10. Full roaming, DFK, high GFE etc typically require a few RTM after u build chemistry. Can experience longer special services, less massage duration. (up to your likings)

Generally these places are more strict and follow the rules more closely. If u are looking to unlock more, it really depends on you, the ML herself and ur chemistry with her. Anything is possible, even without extra $.

General tip is to not start first visit with inflated price. From speaking to MLs and reading other Tele groups, theres actually many Roberts doing 100 for HJ+top roam, and sending gifts etc. Many MLs do not lack ppl chasing after them and giving freebies/$$$. Or already has a BF/sugar daddy.

Just move on if the chemistry isn't right or the girl just don't like you that much, no point giving $$$ trying to outspend other Roberts to unlock more and cause inflation. Either just enjoy the massage & service without overspending or just find FLs or go to the right FJ places if u really want bonk.
Thanks for sharing and I think this is an awesome post! I had to pay my lessons to understand what you laid out as a guide. 100% accurate and on point from my own experiences. Personally though Cat1 is expensive and potentially limited playability depending on ML and most shops are strict etc - it’s most comfortable and clean in comparison to most non Cat1s and easier for beginners like me to get our feet wet 😜
Old Today, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future

Many Cat 1 joints asking $88. But there are a few Cat 1 joints still at $68
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1