The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2024, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
PrincessCrystal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How do you find a good SD

I'm 21 local Chinese and going into sugaring/being a SB... I feel like there are many men who are keen for such things but how to find sincere ones? I kinda prefer to have something long term and consistent also...
Old 09-01-2024, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8327 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you find a good SD

Why do you need one?

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 09-01-2024, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 5
Shawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCrystal View Post
I'm 21 local Chinese and going into sugaring/being a SB... I feel like there are many men who are keen for such things but how to find sincere ones? I kinda prefer to have something long term and consistent also...
To put it plainly, they all sincerely want to fuck you. Whether you find one that suits your needs depends on how you communicate and lay down the ground rules with him.

You can also check out this section of the forum
Old 09-01-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!JeffLimSS03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Like previous bro said their all have the sincerity to up you
Depends on which u prioritize on Money - Looks - "Sincerity" - Character

Anw all the best on your search!
Old 09-01-2024, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does sincereity measured by Dollars & Cents?
Old 09-01-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
most girls want "long term and consistent" sugar arrangement meaning they dont want to fuck many guys like FLs

but what makes them so special against the many whores on sugar platforms looking for a ATM?

hence, many still end up like FLs, whoring themselves for ppm arrangements
Old 09-01-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 14
Cavalier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCavalier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What is your definition of 'good' ?
SD expects service, SB provides.

I watched a program once on rich mens' mistresses in Shen Zheng , they read up on articles and news on the profession of their SD is in to have common grounds to talk about.

'Good' goes both ways.
Old 09-01-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Shld be u can gt one. See hw it goes. Usually ppm is the best
Old 10-01-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
The best advise I can give u is DON"T WASTE THEIR TIME. Men who are SDs already have the money. It's time that they don't have. State clearly and lucidly what your expectations are, and describe yourself in detail, both physically and what your personality is. Then they can decide whether you suit them or not and contact you. Even if they don't go with you, they appreciate u are not wasting their time.

Once u commit to a meet, be on time. Don't be coy, don't play hard to get, don't play the virgin, etc. If it doesn't work out at the first meet, then SDs will once again appreciate you don't waste their time.

The best Sugar Babies out there stimulate the mind of the SD, whether intellectually or some other aspect. they give the SD something that is not available currently in their life. If you think possession of a pussy and a pair of tits is all you need to be a successful long term, and consistent SB, then I hate to disappoint you. A SD can get a pussy any time he wants, because he has the money. It's the other aspects that he cannot get. A good SB will figure what they are and provide it. It doesn't mean there is no sex involved. There is a lot of literature on how to do this. Read it up.
Old 10-01-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
PrincessCrystal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
The best advise I can give u is DON"T WASTE THEIR TIME. Men who are SDs already have the money. It's time that they don't have. State clearly and lucidly what your expectations are, and describe yourself in detail, both physically and what your personality is. Then they can decide whether you suit them or not and contact you. Even if they don't go with you, they appreciate u are not wasting their time.

Once u commit to a meet, be on time. Don't be coy, don't play hard to get, don't play the virgin, etc. If it doesn't work out at the first meet, then SDs will once again appreciate you don't waste their time.

The best Sugar Babies out there stimulate the mind of the SD, whether intellectually or some other aspect. they give the SD something that is not available currently in their life. If you think possession of a pussy and a pair of tits is all you need to be a successful long term, and consistent SB, then I hate to disappoint you. A SD can get a pussy any time he wants, because he has the money. It's the other aspects that he cannot get. A good SB will figure what they are and provide it. It doesn't mean there is no sex involved. There is a lot of literature on how to do this. Read it up.
Thanks for the tip! Understand that it definitely goes beneath the skin.
Old 11-01-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
actually you dont find the good ones. the good ones find you. based on word of mouth and recommendations.

99% of guys texting you are time wasters or treating it as an once-off bonk session.

but prior to that, i must inform you that the sugar baby also must be of a certain level in beauty, body, youth and intelligent as well. if you want a sd that will pay you what you asked for and have the motivation to keep you around.

if you scored low on the above, you must offer unique services like bdsm or fetishes.

money dont fall from the sky.

if you dont have the attributes but still asking for hot, handsome, rich, devoted sugar daddy, i suggest you keep it real and get a real job instead.

i am not saying these to offend. but there are babies with very unrealistic expectations. they advertised as 9/10 but speaks like 6/10 and in real life a 4/10. but asking for a literal andy lau with all the charisma.
Old 11-01-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good luck to you
Old 11-01-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
actually you dont find the good ones. the good ones find you. based on word of mouth and recommendations.

99% of guys texting you are time wasters or treating it as an once-off bonk session.

but prior to that, i must inform you that the sugar baby also must be of a certain level in beauty, body, youth and intelligent as well. if you want a sd that will pay you what you asked for and have the motivation to keep you around.

if you scored low on the above, you must offer unique services like bdsm or fetishes.

money dont fall from the sky.

if you dont have the attributes but still asking for hot, handsome, rich, devoted sugar daddy, i suggest you keep it real and get a real job instead.

i am not saying these to offend. but there are babies with very unrealistic expectations. they advertised as 9/10 but speaks like 6/10 and in real life a 4/10. but asking for a literal andy lau with all the charisma.
You know.......... I don't know about that. I know guys in their 50s and 60s who have sugar babies, and the sugar babies are around their age. With bodies that match their age, so the part about youth and body is not exactly accurate. One guy I know bring his SB to China when he goes on business. Pay airfare for her, stay in his hotel, give her shopping allowance when he is in meetings, etc. The SB is early 60s now. She is still considered attractive, but 60s is still 60s.

The reason is that alot of SD don't really want to be seen with a 21 year old girl when they are 65. People will stare at them all the time. It's awkward and if they are recognized in singapore (still a small country), the word will get out. If they travel overseas, still awkward due to the age gap.
Old 11-01-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50532 / Power: 90
zkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I've been sugaring babies for awhile and have heard some stories from them. A good daddy is someone you have to vet thoroughly. From what I hear, usually it's not the mid 30-40s driving sports car sugar daddies that are generous but the normal down to earth sugar daddies are more generous.

I think a good rule is usually not too young because younger men sometimes are just looking for a hookup. I think you can try some of the sugar sites and try to vet then in the meet & greet. More experienced sugar daddys will give a nice cash gift after the meet so that's also a good sign they aren't going to be cheap.

Currently I have my hands full with arrangements but if you want some tips on what pictures to post for your profiles you can drop me a message
Old 11-01-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
You know.......... I don't know about that. I know guys in their 50s and 60s who have sugar babies, and the sugar babies are around their age. With bodies that match their age, so the part about youth and body is not exactly accurate. One guy I know bring his SB to China when he goes on business. Pay airfare for her, stay in his hotel, give her shopping allowance when he is in meetings, etc. The SB is early 60s now. She is still considered attractive, but 60s is still 60s.

The reason is that alot of SD don't really want to be seen with a 21 year old girl when they are 65. People will stare at them all the time. It's awkward and if they are recognized in singapore (still a small country), the word will get out. If they travel overseas, still awkward due to the age gap.
that.. is definitely some unique taste for the old girls hahaha i dont know any sb beyond 40s. but i do see your point about the age difference part
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1