The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone recommendations for big boob lovers in recent times? If got do more fun things like AR would be even better :P TIA!!
Old 08-01-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Can try Arissa..
Is it true that she don't even remove her top when sensual? Her listing is silent on her being even SN and the FR on her so far seems carefully avoiding this topic. If $120 not even remove top is quite absurd even if she is one hell of a massuer isn't it.
Old 08-01-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Is it true that she don't even remove her top when sensual? Her listing is silent on her being even SN and the FR on her so far seems carefully avoiding this topic. If $120 not even remove top is quite absurd even if she is one hell of a massuer isn't it.
She is not suitable for those looking for sessions tilted towards sensual

Removing top or not is irrelevant to the experience she delivers
Also, she does have “outfits” that are as suggestive as not wearing
Old 08-01-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
She is not suitable for those looking for sessions tilted towards sensual

Removing top or not is irrelevant to the experience she delivers
Also, she does have “outfits” that are as suggestive as not wearing
Thanks bro Vardy. I guess ML like her warped the current market. The last time I recall ML who don't strip was that tall model like looker, can't recall her name. But she eventually remove top too. Sure this Arissa probably deliver spa like service and massage damn well, but come on she is listed on a site that sells sensual as primary services, the last thing we want is more ML follow her MO and distort the market further. Already we are whining vanilla ML charging 120 doing little, leading to returnee such as Angel removing BJ and increase her rate to align with current rate and trend. Present market may not be short of options but reality is we are accepting paying more and getting less. No intention to offend Arissa fans, but to me listing on a vice site and not even stripping at all is mega short changing paying customers, especially for a 120 category.
Old 08-01-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro Vardy. I guess ML like her warped the current market. The last time I recall ML who don't strip was that tall model like looker, can't recall her name. But she eventually remove top too. Sure this Arissa probably deliver spa like service and massage damn well, but come on she is listed on a site that sells sensual as primary services, the last thing we want is more ML follow her MO and distort the market further. Already we are whining vanilla ML charging 120 doing little, leading to returnee such as Angel removing BJ and increase her rate to align with current rate and trend. Present market may not be short of options but reality is we are accepting paying more and getting less. No intention to offend Arissa fans, but to me listing on a vice site and not even stripping at all is mega short changing paying customers, especially for a 120 category.
Well, Zoya/Aimee are still 110..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-01-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 952 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shots2556 View Post
Agree with this bro. Just tried MLX and it was a pleasant and surprising experience! I enjoy chatting and laughing with her throughout. Her stamina is really a marathon and I think almost every part of my body was licked (cept the dick)!

Out of curiosity, who are the other girls in the same location as her? Was leaving and saw a milf and thinking of trying..
Yeah her tongue makes it more ticklish than the rest, dunno why/how.

When the dude opened the door, I just wanna go into the room ASAP. Likewise leaving time I just dashed out without looking around. I heard them (dude and a girl chatting outside) during my session though.

TMT
Old 08-01-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Already we are whining vanilla ML charging 120 doing little, leading to returnee such as Angel removing BJ and increase her rate to align with current rate and trend. Present market may not be short of options but reality is we are accepting paying more and getting less. No intention to offend Arissa fans, but to me listing on a vice site and not even stripping at all is mega short changing paying customers, especially for a 120 category.
If the ML is not willing to provide a differentiated off menu experience after 1 or 2 visits then I normally don't RTM.

When I RTM, I would also like to have varied experiences. So I appreciate very much when the ML does that especially in a spontaneous non-SOP way. I'll then thank her on WC saying she's very nice to me.

This is another way of appreciating unlocking, not necessary amounting to FJ.
Old 08-01-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think this is not a worry.
Not everyone can get away with vanilla and merely good massage

Sure many have tried and mostly failed
It takes a very unique (and exhausting) skill set to go down that path

So I won’t be worried that many others will follow suit since almost all will not be able to retain a regular and sustainable pool of customers
Old 08-01-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Thanks!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Mm is miu miu. Last time she is with cheryl.
Old 08-01-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
When I’m leaving saw the other girl sitting outside, looks syt, any Bro can enlighten us who are the girls in the shop, thanks in advance
One of them is Cheng Zi
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/chengzi-massage/

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 08-01-2022 at 03:21 PM.
Old 08-01-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
shots2556 is one of the Best!shots2556 is one of the Best!shots2556 is one of the Best!

Has any bros here tried Jing Jing? She seems good, but photos look a bit dated and no reviews so far.. might need to commando this one
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/jing-jing-massage/
Old 08-01-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xiao-mi-massage/

Tried nuru with Xiaomi

Pretty girl with S shape body and cute little bobbies. i love them sliding around my body. had a super relaxful time

overall 8/10
Old 08-01-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/seventh-princess-massage/

For the sake of new bros here who may not know how to search for older reviews.

If you are looking for a masseur with great attitude, nice pong pong (shower) service, great massage (definitely trained), v focused 15-20 mins of nice little bro massage, decent HJ, masseur with nice assets and lean body and you don't mind average looks, 7P is one of the best choices around.

I have visited her since 2019 and I am still looking for her. The entire package is really value for money.
She is a lass full on confidence haha. Haven't seen anyone with more. Love her massage but I think her looks don't really suit me. Still go back when I need a good rub.
Old 09-01-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
Randomzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do ups me if my FR is accurate ya!

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/mi-li-massage/

Face: 8/10 think she looks prettier than the photo
Boobs: around A to B, not really for boobs lover but it really fits her body proportions
Body: slim with slender legs and very nice body proportions
Massage: 8/10, she really give a good massage. Told her my lower back was aching, she really focus on that spot.
Sensual: Very normal, will auto take out top. Strictly doesn’t provide other services as mentioned by her.
Overall rating: 8/10 (She plays music in the room when massaging, will also hold conversation)
Rtm yes! She’s really pretty thou
Old 09-01-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/xiao-mi-massage/

Tried nuru with Xiaomi

Pretty girl with S shape body and cute little bobbies. i love them sliding around my body. had a super relaxful time

overall 8/10
Enjoyed her nuru massage too and finished with a super sextisfying CIM. Tried nuru massage before but only finished with hj with the 3 MILF MLs. This SYT pretty ML finally fulfilled my wish.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1