The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 27-09-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2989 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by marl13 View Post
Found a long lost ml that has a good attitude and chatty, she was formally from a tcm in amk.

ML name is Linda and she is a foxy lady which is easy to chat with and hardworking and not a time watcher. Only has usual Hj but maybe u have great chemistry with her, unsure.

Normal usual price but she recently came back from china and i keep going back to her because of her professionalism never see her black face before.

Happy cheonging
Her HDLY power. Usually people blasted out before even flipping over. Haha! Need to have endurance else game over very fast
Old 27-09-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Her HDLY power. Usually people blasted out before even flipping over. Haha! Need to have endurance else game over very fast
Linda from s* spa or a* e* beauty ?
Old 27-09-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 14
vongolasky is a Helpful and Caring Samstervongolasky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the fat fat wear specs guy is the boss of spa v****?always saw him quarrelling with the viet prettiest ml at there

Last edited by vongolasky; 27-09-2023 at 09:13 PM. Reason: .
Old 27-09-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Last week I said you still yearning lao chabor so today you are here to proves that you tried a lot of new ladies within days and wrote many reviews too, but..... I still believes they are fake. 想什么就写什么。
Old 27-09-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Anyone tried Anna from Relax Spa? Appreciate FR on her. Thanks!
She will want you to buy package if not black face.
Old 27-09-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
She will want you to buy package if not black face.
U can always black face her back rite? ..
Old 27-09-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
U can always black face her back rite? ..
Well. No point bro. Not going to let a ML to spoil my day too. There's always better ML outside.

Anyway, just a small MR for anyone who want o try Anna. She switches between kallang and bukit merah. If u like really good massage, you can try her. Her massage is no doubt very good. Her damage starts from 50/80/100. 100 means can zhut. Thats all. Her looks.. Just note there's meiyan or beauty filter.

I think I might get zapped. Point today is 1236. Haha.
Old 28-09-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vongolasky View Post
the fat fat wear specs guy is the boss of spa v****?always saw him quarrelling with the viet prettiest ml at there
how is this shop now? still 88? took 68 package and got offered gq sometimes only
Old 28-09-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Wah need to buy package then sian already

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Well. No point bro. Not going to let a ML to spoil my day too. There's always better ML outside.

Anyway, just a small MR for anyone who want o try Anna. She switches between kallang and bukit merah. If u like really good massage, you can try her. Her massage is no doubt very good. Her damage starts from 50/80/100. 100 means can zhut. Thats all. Her looks.. Just note there's meiyan or beauty filter.

I think I might get zapped. Point today is 1236. Haha.
Old 28-09-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
The selling point of this joint is it's four hands or six hands massage
Who initiates it? ML or recept? ..
Old 28-09-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Who initiates it? ML or recept? ..
No receptionist. Business is bad. ML think of this 4 hands idea to help one another get business. Special price (x2) also.
Old 28-09-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
No receptionist. Business is bad. ML think of this 4 hands idea to help one another get business. Special price (x2) also.
Oh i see, MLs oso got culture lei, they upsell, ooops! i mean they uphold the good spirit of teamwork huh? ..
Old 28-09-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
GoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
this place no need +30 to roam la. just sweet talk your way and be firm can roam for 58+50
I never paid more than 50 for auto roam.
Old 28-09-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
which Linda ?
Old 28-09-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Am thinking of revisit to PRC Vicky @ BMC.
Miss her very good massage and good feeling.
https://sammyboy.online/picture.php?albumi...pictureid=7473
Is it the placed got A**, Li*** and XY too?

Only happy level available rite? Who to tey 1st for first timer? Thx..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1