The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 16-07-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

She is probably one of the most popular ML in recent years. Let’s call her “Jade”.

When Jade first arrived in the Singapore ML scene in 2018, she became an overnight success due to her intense service style and in-your-face, straight-talking personality. Definitely not for the faint hearted, and certainly not for big ego brothers. I recall she stayed for a few weeks before returning to China for a short while. I only managed to meet her in her second stint.

Jade’s return (for her second stint) was much publicised, as expected, by her regulars. While I did not feel “I missed the boat” during her first stint, I was genuinely curious to find out for myself what the hype was all about. It turned out to be one of the best experiences I ever had till today, in many unexpected ways.

Being the soft-spoken type, I would ordinarily not opt for a known “aggressive” service provider. I guess it is a combination of me wanting to be in control, and not wanting to be in potentially awkward situations should things go beyond my expectations.

And when I secured my first meeting with Jade, it was ironic that the location was very close to where I had memorable sessions with Ally (Page 4, #54). Ally was the subservient type, with a touch of class. Our late-night sessions - designed for me to be the last customer for the day - usually ended with a glass of red wine after a mutually satisfying session, and I drove home with a warm glow in my heart, feeling refreshed, calm and relaxed.

Post Jade sessions, as they turned out, was opposite to Ally’s. My hormones would still be raging, but physically I was truly wasted - my legs were weak and I felt drained. I drove home more cautiously having drowned a can, or two, of beer as part of the overall Jade session. From the very first appointment onwards, Jade became an addiction for me…..
Old 16-07-2023, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back. It's been a while, hope you are well and travelling is allowed again. Let your stories continue... please.
Old 17-07-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Welcome back. It's been a while, hope you are well and travelling is allowed again. Let your stories continue... please.
I'm well, thank you. Have been busy. And yes, travelling again. Will continue my stories intermittently when I have time. Thanks for your continuous support.
Old 17-07-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Post Jade sessions, as they turned out, was opposite with Ally’s. My hormones would still be raging, but physically I was truly wasted - my legs were weak and I felt drained. I drove home more cautiously having drowned a can, or two, of beer as part of the overall Jade session. From the very first appointment onwards, Jade became an addiction for me…..

- - -

Jade shared a condo unit with a close friend ML. On my first visit, a slightly messy living room which reeked of cigarette smell greeted me. As a smoker myself, I did not find it offensive. The beer cans, cut fruits and ashtray signalled that the occupants had their own relaxing time, or maybe together with their customers. Strangely, I felt at home despite the fact that my own pad is minimalist, clean, and I only smoke in the open-air balcony.

Inside Jade’s room, I noticed a flower arrangement by the bay window - not pretty, but not ugly too - a “work-in-progress” piece, if you like. She saw me looking at it and proudly declared it was her handiwork (“wo zuo de”). Before I could compliment her, she passed me a towel and instructed (almost barked) that I go shower.

Jade was about 1.63m tall, and I would estimate around 25-27 years-old then. She had tattoos on her limbs and below her collar bone, just above her succulent breasts. I would not say she’s a looker in the traditional sense, but she has sharp features, good complexion, and an aura that warranted a second look if you chanced upon her. She was cold and cool concurrently, with a “don’t fuck with me” mannerism.

The common bathroom was accessible from each of the unit’s two bedrooms – which meant Jade could go to her friend’s bedroom via the bathroom, and vice-versa. I will come back to this later on.

Towel wrapped around my waist, I went back to Jade’s room after showering; she was in bed in the same over-sized t-shirt she was wearing when she first let me into the unit. “Guo lai!” (come over here), she almost barked again. I sensed she’s going to be in control, and I was not sure I liked that. I was already totally naked in the room, so I might as well get on with it.

As I settled down onto the bed, Jade removed her large t-shirt and revealed her 34C breasts. Though she was not slim nor well-toned, there was a certain sexiness about her body. It was womanly, very womanly. Her translucent panties indicated an untrimmed bush. Then she removed her panties and a shock of black pubic hair stared at me, seductively.

For nearly 10 minutes, Jade worked on my back as I lay face down. It was a proper and thorough back massage, as if she was really trained (I later found out she had some formal massage training). Turning over, she spread my legs open wider and started working on my leg, one after the other. Each time her hands brushed against my penis, my stick got harder.

Jade, on her own, did not talk a lot. It was only after I turned around, when she worked on my legs, that I started some small talk. That’s when things started to get interesting, quickly, intensively…..
Old 17-07-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Jade, on her own, did not talk a lot. It was only after I turned around, when she worked on my legs, that I started some small talk. That’s when things started to get interesting, quickly, intensively…..

- - -

To break the ice, I asked Jade how she was adjusting to Singapore’s food and weather. She replied she was adapting well, and our conversation drifted to her queries about local life and more specifically what men do for entertainment. It appeared she was seeking insights into local men’s preferences for “sleazy entertainment”. She can be talkative and inquisitive.

My hands naturally landed on her sizeable breasts. Though I detected they were enhanced, it was acceptable to me as the hardness was not obvious, and only near the base of her breasts. Overall, she had a nicely shaped, soft pair of assets with light brown, cute nipples.

As my fingers continued to tune her hardening nipples, she suddenly lunged on top of me, burying her breasts onto my chest, almost crushing my hands which got in the way. At the same time, she raised her buttocks and inched her body forward as I freed my hands from harm, and my instinctive reaction was to finger her pussy now that it was within reach of my free hand.

Jade adjusted her body so that I could taste her nipple and she spread her legs a little more for me to better access her pussy with my fingers. Her pubic hair was getting moist. As I attempted to swallow her breast, she pulled away and slid down, like a snake, and engulfed my huge cock into her mouth at one go. The sudden “change of temperature” for my cock – now warmly and snugly parked inside her mouth, plus her tongue twirling action, dramatically increased my heartbeat two-fold.

Perhaps it was the angle of my cock inside her mouth that created some discomfort due to her sudden gulp, Jade got up and eye-motioned towards the bay window. For a split second, I did not know what to do. Then I did the unthinkable – I obediently got up and perched myself on the smallish bay window, my naked butt against the cold surface, hardly being able to balance myself.

Jade knelt comfortably on the bed, leaned forward and sucked my cock like there was no tomorrow. Her head was bobbing in various directions as she intensified her suction. Her breasts swayed rhythmically along with her head motions. I pressed my palms firmly against the bay window to keep my balance. After a few minutes, she looked up at me, with my throbbing cock still inside her mouth. I can’t remember clearly, but I suspect I was licking my own lips gleefully, and she saw it.

Detaching her mouth from my massive cock, Jade then lay on the bed, face up. She spread her legs open.

“Guo lai!” (come here!), she commanded. I thought I had struck gold. Was she asking me to stuff my big cock into her hairy pussy?

As I got down carefully from the bay window, she asked me to lick her pussy. In “69” position. I got on top of her and started to devour her wet pussy hungrily while she gobbled my cock, occasionally letting it go to suck on my balls before swallowing my cock again. This exchange went on for only a few minutes as I found myself uncontrollably releasing my load of sperm inside her mouth while my tongue poked deep into her pussy.

“Spent”, I arched myself back onto the bed, laying down to catch my breath, and scratching my nostrils as her wet pubic hair had inevitably created an itching effect on my nose. She spitted my cum into the waste bin nearly and lay beside me, licking my nipples and massaging my balls.

She stared into my eyes. She looked a little fierce. She took my finger and inserted it lightly into her pussy, which was still damp. Then she broke into a sly smile and forced me to smell my finger which she had just put into her pussy. I laughed out loud, not believing what she had just made me do, almost innocently.

“Qu xi zao” (go take a shower), she said, this time less commandingly. She took my hand and we headed into the bathroom where she literally washed me up.

That was my first meeting with Jade. It was wow! Really wow!
Old 19-07-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Welcome back... love your writings.
Old 20-07-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Welcome back... love your writings.
Thank you!
Old 20-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

That was my first meeting with Jade. It was wow! Really wow!

- - -

I left Jade’s place a very happy man, albeit tired. Likely because recent past MLs I visited pre-Jade were restrained and sessions more sedated. As I walked towards my car some 200 metres away from her condo, Jade’s actions flashed back. My cock began to stir again. Yes, I was tired; but I was also feeling horny once more, just 15 min after unloading my load.

Despite my regular travel commitments, I visited Jade weekly or so. Due to her popularity, a one-day advanced appointment was preferred, and she always allocated a slot for me, though not always at my preferred time.

I did not expect to be easily addicted to Jade, especially since my muted preference for so-called “aggressive” types. For sure, Jade did not seduce me – respectfully, I think she sucks at seduction; perhaps Jade was not really the aggressive type, just a character that I found intriguing; and interestingly, she opened up to me fairly quickly (though I may not be the only one, I would never know).

Less than a week after my maiden session with Jade, I visited her again. This time, it was around dinner time and the limited public parking lots near her condo were full (there was a popular coffee shop nearby). I messaged her saying I may be late, finding parking alternatives.

“Kai jin lai” (drive in), she replied, and I readily agreed as the condo had no guards (I noticed in my first visit), so it was easy breezing into the visitors’ parking area after Jade activated the auto-gate from her unit.

Last edited by Online2Offline; 20-07-2023 at 10:23 PM.
Old 20-07-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

That day, I recall I was on a day trip to KL, one of those dreaded days of an early morning flight, lunch with a so-so client, and catching the 4-5pm flight back. Luckily, the return flight was not delayed much, so I had time for a bite at Changi Airport before driving directly to Jade’s place. It was also the reason why I was in a white business shirt and formal grey pants, and not my preferred t-shirt and jeans attire when I visit ML’s.

Jade looked at me for a few seconds after she let me into the unit. I looked (dressed) like I had just walked out of a formal meeting. She let out a small grunt and walked towards her bedroom as I removed my shoes.

Once inside her room, I was slightly taken aback. She stood right in front of me and began to unbutton my shirt, gently. Then she unbuckled my belt, and my trousers dropped off right away, weighed down by my mobile phone and other stuff in my pockets. The slight bulge in my underwear did not go unnoticed – she patted my little bro and turned away, taking hangers and neatly arranging my clothes on them. The last time an ML organized my clothes that way was a demure, soft-spoken lady in Balestier a long time ago. I had not expected Jade to do likewise.

I took a slightly longer shower, appreciating the hot running water after a hurried work day. Stepping back into her room, I found Jade laying seductively in bed – wearing my white shirt, unbuttoned! She was not smiling, nor was she scowling. She looked cold and cool at the same time. Then she allowed herself a pencil-thin smile. I dropped the towel around my waist and climbed into bed, my cock already sticking out proudly. I blew hard enough for her hair to be swept away near her breasts and the shirt created an opening. I started licking her ample breasts, her nipples, like a deprived baby. I didn’t care if my shirt would be soiled or crumpled. I absolutely adored Jade wearing my white shirt, waiting for me in bed.

From her upper body, I soft-kissed southwards to her waist-line, then her crotch. She did not wear panties. I twirled my tongue over her bushy pussy, fully intending to stick my tongue into her love hole in short order. But she stopped me.

“Xian an mo” (massage first), she suggested firmly. She removed the shirt and started massaging my back. Intermittently, I could feel her pussy hair brushing my body as she made an effort to massage my whole back down to my calf. I was impatient for her to start her “action” but I also liked that it was a decent massage. That was when I found out she had some formal massage training, after I asked her.
Old 20-07-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

There was a wet feeling near my butt crack. Jade had begun to tease, licking my buttocks. Then her breasts pressed against my back and her pubic hair rubbed on my body. My hard cock hardened further and felt “crushed” against the mattress. As I slowly turned around, she synchronised well and her mouth caught my cock as it sprang into the air. Slowly, she lubricated the entire length of my cock with her tongue, stealing sultry glances at me. I caressed her breasts and reached out towards her vagina, but did not manage to do so.

Jade made a 270-degree turn in bed and suddenly my cock had disappeared completely inside her mouth and with a small effort, I was able to taste her pussy. It was just slightly wet. My tongue worked hard on her clitoris, matching her efforts as her BBBJ intensified. At that rate, I would be ejaculating shortly, so I tapped her bums, indicating "break time".

“Ting shuang de” (it was very enjoyable), she complimented me. I did not care if it was mere customer service talk or if she really meant it, but I was motivated to give her pussy a good tongue lashing. I lifted her head and tucked the pillow comfortably underneath, glided downwards and spread her legs wider. I began exploring her love hole diligently with my tongue, and the further my tongue ventured into the dark, small tunnel, the more she ruffled my (head) hair. She mumbled something like “more to the side, faster now” as she allowed herself to be pleasured. Though I was tiring fast, I continued inflicting pleasure through my tongue on her private part. My cock was also salivating alot.

Jade pushed my head away and began to finger herself, her eyes shut.

I was really glad I bought a pack of condoms at the airport earlier. I always bring a condom when I visit ML’s. As I was traveling that day, I only bought it at the airport, and placed a condom in my back pocket before leaving the car earlier.

Opportunistically, I got up and retrieved the condom from the back pocket of my trousers. The lighting in the room was dim, which accentuated the shiny silver packing of the Okamato 003 condom. Jade saw what I was doing…
Old 20-07-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back bro!
Old 21-07-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Welcome back bro!
Many thanks, bro!
Old 21-07-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Opportunistically, I got up and retrieved the condom from the back pocket of my trousers. The lighting in the room was dim, which accentuated the shiny silver packaging of the Okamato 003 condom. Jade saw what I was doing…

- - -

“Gei wo” (give it to me), she asserted. Instead of capping me, she swallowed my cock whole again, giving it small nibbles for enhanced stimulation. Fully satisfied that my cock was as hard as it could possibly be, Jade ripped off the silver packaging and capped me.

Then she stared at me.

I was almost certain we were going to fuck, since she had given me BBBJ and not capped BJ. But she can be unpredictable…

“Wo chu shui le!” (I’m already wet!), she announced, quite uncouthly.

I pounced on her and negotiated the tip of my capped dick playfully at the entrance of her vagina, for acclimatization, after all, it was a new pussy for me to savour. As I inserted my thick long cock into her, I heard the squishy sound of her generous cunt juice. She grabbed my arms as I lodged myself comfortably in missionary position. I needed to go slow since I was already quite high, to prolong the fun.

With every thrust that I delivered, Jade grabbed me tighter. She was so well lubricated my thrusting were essentially effortless slides in-and-out of her juicy pussy. I could see her white pre-cum building up on the condom.

“Wo zai shang mian” (I be on top), Jade ordered me, right after I had developed a nice rhythm. She did not allow me to “unplug” my cock from her pussy. She semi-rolled over and in a blink, she was riding me. She removed her hair band and I found myself staring at a beautiful pair of dancing tits, her hair now unencumbered and in full flight. I squeezed her breasts as she gathered pace and my cock suffocated inside her warm love hole, and all this while I’m trying to “hold” not to eject.

Jade skilfully transited to reverse cowgirl and continued riding me, the watery sound now more audible. A short while later, she reduced her tempo. Sensing she was getting tired, I automatically took-over, slapping her butt to which she telepathically understood that I was going to doggie her.

I held on to her waist and at a cruising speed, repeatedly smashed my shameless cock into her dripping cunt. It was a pity the room’s mirror could not capture our exploits from where I was. She has the supplementary talent of pussy-gripping my cock too during doggie.

I was happy at cruising speed as it helped to extend and play out my lusty desire, till Jade glanced backwards and gave me a bitter-sweet look. The look, in my view, translated to her state of “I’m getting there, give it to me”. I like it when a woman asks for it.

With a deep breathe, I began to ram into her, akin to driving from 60km/hr to 120km/hr. The watery sound and the sound of her butt being slammed furiously at pace was delightful. I probably lasted all of three minutes before ejecting my massive load into her.

We both collapsed onto the bed, visibly exhausted. She reached out and held my hand, our ten fingers locked tight. Once again, she allowed a pencil-thin smile. This time, the smile lasted longer. Maybe because I’ve just fucked her, but I thought she became more beautiful then, with slightly flushed cheeks and her hair let down.
Old 22-07-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

…beautifully written. Thanks TS
Can visualise the image of 2 entangled, sweaty, satisfied and exhausted bodies in blissful glory.
Old 23-07-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
…beautifully written. Thanks TS
Can visualise the image of 2 entangled, sweaty, satisfied and exhausted bodies in blissful glory.
Thanks! Sweaty sessions make the room smell / reek of sex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1