The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferine View Post
i prefer both, cof then cim and swallow.
if can only choose one i will choose cim (=
That’s one big appetite hehe
Old 01-11-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 5
bullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to beholdbullbison is a splendid one to behold
Re: COF or CIM???

Standing 69.. and CIM, continue to facefuck and let the lady suck and swallow until your penis goes limp. Shiok.
Old 01-11-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Cim anytime, especially if the girl continues to suck after cumming.
Old 01-11-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

cof if the girl is enjoying yourself to climax, then you shoot at her face and some at the eyes area, nose area, lips area...then she cannot even react when you held her hands down, she can only close her eyes and turn the face to one side...
Old 01-11-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangyang77 View Post
That’s one big appetite hehe
Brother, u 皮痒痒 or no cb to dig, dig dead threads also song huh? Tiagong over 1k also can up the red lorry de hor..
Old 01-11-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Brother, u 皮痒痒 or no cb to dig, dig dead threads also song huh? Tiagong over 1k also can up the red lorry de hor..
My bad bro sorry I didn’t know I was browsing thru sections I’ll not do it again sorry
Old 02-11-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangyang77 View Post
My bad bro sorry I didn’t know I was browsing thru sections
It does happen.. anyway, gentle reminder nia.. loosen up, brother.. the big bros won't anyhow activate open mobilisation de ba.. Gd day, y'all..
Old 02-11-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

I only enjoy frenching the woman while i cum inside her chee bye. This makes me feel I have properly fucked her.
Old 02-11-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

COF for me cause I normally abstain for a few weeks/months and I came a lot. I get turn on when she says it is too much and seeing my big load on her face.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unfortunately neither COF or CIM so far. The gf is so hard to resist that I always cum inside lol. I will try to pull out and shoot on her face from the missionary position and report back
Old 03-11-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 14
gunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond repute

Prefer CIM
Old 03-11-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

I prefer CIM. The feeling of cumming in mouth and then being sucked and licked clean after that feels good.

The COF happens usually happens if showering so gf can easily clean up.
Old 03-11-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
It does happen.. anyway, gentle reminder nia.. loosen up, brother.. the big bros won't anyhow activate open mobilisation de ba.. Gd day, y'all..
Cheers mate! Understood the assignment now hahaha how’s your plan for the weekend?
Old 03-11-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Iamnewgais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
Unfortunately neither COF or CIM so far. The gf is so hard to resist that I always cum inside lol. I will try to pull out and shoot on her face from the missionary position and report back
Wah cip more shiok ah
Old 04-11-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Divinenoodle11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

at the start, always thinking of either CIM or COF, but when thrusting hard and about to cum, all forget liao. just release inside. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1