The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Is that Jamie?
Yes, it’s Jamie !
Old 27-02-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I saw someone, or at least a vague silhouette of a lady that I was supposed to know. She was sitting with another guy (ok she sitting he standing) with finished bottles on the table. It does seem she had half a glass of beer while the other guy was holding onto a glass of wine. He does seem to lean close to the lady, but somehow it felt the lady was not comfortable.

Oh wait. I stared harder.

Is that Jamie?

Yes confirmed is Jamie!

Good chance to rescue her and can get close, cheers!
Old 28-02-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

I guess I had not described much on Jamie. She's about < 160cm tall (maybe 156? 158?) and slightly tanned skin which to my understanding is natural. She has bits of baby fats over her which does not make her look fat (I prefer calling her fleshy since she does not spot an obvious tummy) but she does have a nice smile which will give the GND feels. She switches between wearing specs and not, though the specs would have enhanced her GND effect, not to mention her usual ponytail in most gatherings.

It certainly took me a couple of blinks to affirm that it was Jamie all right. On this night she wore a white buttoned blouse coupled with a black straight cut skirt (your typical OL style), but due to the distance and that she was sitting I could not make out the length. Again due to the distance and angle I could not tell how she did her hair but I think it was let down.

My mind was "overclocked" on this occasion as I had Sheryl on one side and my deep curiosity on the other hand. It took me like 10 seconds to gather a quick plan.

"Hey Sheryl", I said while walking her to the train station. "I suspect I left something at the pub just now and I probably need to rush back to find it. Would you mind walking the remainder to the station?"

"Don't be silly lah, I'm ok. Let's catch up again after my overseas trip okay?"

(Sheryl was intending to fly to Taiwan for some business stuff)

"Okay sure! Thanks thanks! See ya!" I said my goodbyes as I turned around to the direction of the pub. I had to walk a bit to be sure I was out of sight from Sheryl before I walked back the direction to where Jamie was. I hope she had not left.

As luck would have it, she was still around. Was it me or the guy appeared to lean closer to her? I'm certainly not a psychologist but I did not need to be a rocket scientist to read Jamie's body language that she was not entirely comfortable with him. I maintained a distance from them to reduce the possibility of being discovered, while trying to analyze and formulate a plan, if required.

Looking at them, I pondered and wondered and probed my brain cells, doing my best to make sense of the situation. I took my phone, then I was thinking about something.

Did I have Jamie's number?

Scrolled my address book - no luck. While I was thinking of an alternate plan I could see the man trying his luck - he tried a bit of touching of her hand and shoulder and I could see that while she tried to shrug it off but it felt on the other hand she did not insist on reducing or outright rejecting his advances. It did make me wonder just what side of Jamie am I observing...

...then I remembered. Yes, the group chat! I looked at the group chat that my wife had with Adrian. Yup, the stars are shining - Jamie was added in this group but she did not participate much in conversation. I would have to believe she did not change her number.

I took a deep breathe and typed a message through Whatsapp.

Me: Hey Jamie, I suppose you wanted to make your way back? I will be here in 5-10 mins as Adrian was not able to make it. Seems like he has some work right?
*sent*
Me: He had already told me where you are, so just stay around
*sent*

It seems my messages startled her as her phone vibrated and lit up beside her. She took it and had a look for about 5 seconds before the guy took his glass of wine and offered a toast to her. She put down the phone and obliged.

Time to countdown the 5 minutes and continue my observation......
Old 28-02-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me: Hey Jamie, I suppose you wanted to make your way back? I will be here in 5-10 mins as Adrian was not able to make it. Seems like he has some work right?
*sent*
*sent*

It seems my messages startled her as her phone vibrated and lit up beside her. She took it and had a look for about 5 seconds before the guy took his glass of wine and offered a toast to her. She put down the phone and obliged.

So what happened after that?

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 28-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice good story
Old 04-03-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...

Quote:
I guess I had not described much on Jamie. She's about < 160cm tall (maybe 156? 158?) and slightly tanned skin which to my understanding is natural. She has bits of baby fats over her which does not make her look fat (I prefer calling her fleshy since she does not spot an obvious tummy) but she does have a nice smile which will give the GND feels. She switches between wearing specs and not, though the specs would have enhanced her GND effect, not to mention her usual ponytail in most gatherings.

It certainly took me a couple of blinks to affirm that it was Jamie all right. On this night she wore a white buttoned blouse coupled with a black straight cut skirt (your typical OL style), but due to the distance and that she was sitting I could not make out the length. Again due to the distance and angle I could not tell how she did her hair but I think it was let down.

My mind was "overclocked" on this occasion as I had Sheryl on one side and my deep curiosity on the other hand. It took me like 10 seconds to gather a quick plan.

"Hey Sheryl", I said while walking her to the train station. "I suspect I left something at the pub just now and I probably need to rush back to find it. Would you mind walking the remainder to the station?"

"Don't be silly lah, I'm ok. Let's catch up again after my overseas trip okay?"

(Sheryl was intending to fly to Taiwan for some business stuff)

"Okay sure! Thanks thanks! See ya!" I said my goodbyes as I turned around to the direction of the pub. I had to walk a bit to be sure I was out of sight from Sheryl before I walked back the direction to where Jamie was. I hope she had not left.

As luck would have it, she was still around. Was it me or the guy appeared to lean closer to her? I'm certainly not a psychologist but I did not need to be a rocket scientist to read Jamie's body language that she was not entirely comfortable with him. I maintained a distance from them to reduce the possibility of being discovered, while trying to analyze and formulate a plan, if required.

Looking at them, I pondered and wondered and probed my brain cells, doing my best to make sense of the situation. I took my phone, then I was thinking about something.

Did I have Jamie's number?

Scrolled my address book - no luck. While I was thinking of an alternate plan I could see the man trying his luck - he tried a bit of touching of her hand and shoulder and I could see that while she tried to shrug it off but it felt on the other hand she did not insist on reducing or outright rejecting his advances. It did make me wonder just what side of Jamie am I observing...

...then I remembered. Yes, the group chat! I looked at the group chat that my wife had with Adrian. Yup, the stars are shining - Jamie was added in this group but she did not participate much in conversation. I would have to believe she did not change her number.

I took a deep breathe and typed a message through Whatsapp.

*sent*
*sent*

Very nice, really enjoyed reading it
Old 04-03-2023, 03:59 AM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

The 5 mins of observation felt weird - in the moments I was observing it felt time passed slowly, but when I looked at my watch it felt way too much time had passed (though it was just seconds off 5 minutes).

Oh yeah, I think I did not explain why Jamie could have been in this situation. From my understanding Jamie got a new job in the sales department in a company selling high-tech healthcare products and machines. I did have sales friends often telling me about how they would need to spend time with clients and such to make sure things go smoothly...I can't say for sure this was the case, but it could be. It just felt weird seeing this side of her.

Okay, enough of watching. Let's go.

I walked along the corridor which the pubs lined up and approached them. One missed assessment on my end was about this guy - wow, this ang moh is almost one head taller than me sia. I do not think I have an option to back out now, gonna play along my cards.

Jamie was left with eyes wide as she saw me walked in.

Me: Hey Jamie, I'm here already. Time to go?
The guy: Now who might you be?

I tilt up my head a little and forced myself as much possible to meet him eye to eye.

Me: I'm her brother in law. I'm here to bring her back.
The guy: I drive. I can send her back.

I noticed Jamie tightened her grip of her handbag from the corner of my eye.

Me: With due respect, I don't suppose you can drive after finishing some of these-

I casually moved my head to the direction of the few bottles of beer and wine.

Me: Has these been paid? I'll foot Jamie's.

I signalled the waiter to come over.

The guy: it is okay. I'll foot the bill. Bring Jamie back.

I count my lucky stars this guy ain't posing worse issues.

I leaned closer to Jamie but softened my voice.

Me: you okay? Can you walk?

She did not respond but hastily wanted to get off the high chair. It did seem that she had a drop too much and was not able to steady herself. I had to hold her by the arm to ensure she could get off the chair. As I held her I could feel some resistance but it was not that she was rejecting my help...she was not even looking at me this while...I think she was shy (that was my best deduction).

I tried my very best to extract her out of the location and wanted to walk her to a location where I could call for a cab or private hire (disclaimer: I did not drive).

Jamie: please don't bring me home first. I don't want to be like this when I reach home.

I guess knowing my bro in law's temper, that would be a good decision. I walked her to a bench that faces the river. I tried to settle her down in the best way possible, making sure I was as gentle as I could. I had her on one end of the bench while I sat beside her. Her head was slightly tilting on the end of the bench and I observed her heavy breathing (possibly the effect from alcohol). That was when I noticed...

...she had two buttons off her blouse and I was yet again in a perfect view of her delicious tits encased in a black lacy bra with little twirl motifs (I'm glad I did not drink and am able to make that out under the light of the lamppost). I was kind of stuck not knowing what to do - continue counting my lucky stars for the view, or to button her up? Would it be appropriate to button her up in the first place? I could be mistaken if my timing goes terribly wrong......
Old 04-03-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when I noticed...

...she had two buttons off her blouse and I was yet again in a perfect view of her delicious tits encased in a black lacy bra with little twirl motifs (I'm glad I did not drink and am able to make that out under the light of the lamppost). I was kind of stuck not knowing what to do - continue counting my lucky stars for the view, or to button her up? Would it be appropriate to button her up in the first place? I could be mistaken if my timing goes terribly wrong......
You are being rewarded for your effort, cheers!
Old 05-03-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The guy: it is okay. I'll foot the bill. Bring Jamie back.

I count my lucky stars this guy ain't posing worse issues.
You know I misread it as "Bring Jamie back (to my side)" and set me on anger for a bit

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 05-03-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
You know I misread it as "Bring Jamie back (to my side)" and set me on anger for a bit
Like that dua diao liao...
Old 05-03-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
BorisJohanson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share TS, please keep going
Old 08-03-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
beji19308 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going, great story
Old 11-03-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wonder what's next? 🤔😏
Old 11-03-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Like that dua diao liao...
Please continue if not dua diao liao.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

Last edited by otamay; 11-03-2023 at 05:45 PM.
Old 12-03-2023, 03:53 AM
Samster

It just felt like if I dun continue I will kana chop up like that...I'll continue this part before I go holidays...

---

This is roughly what it was like for the blouse with 2 unbuttoned...(based on my memory)

I adjusted myself and sat beside her, still in view of what she had to offer for me so far. I edged myself a bit closer to her and I could smell a mix of perfume and alcohol - bros u know there's a kind of weird turn-on for such mixtures and I was consciously fighting my urges that grew by the second.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Damn, the mixture of scents made me groggy.

I stood up, and walked to her front. Even from the frontal view it was such a sight to behold - those juicy and delicious tits looked like they wanted to be freed and fondled gently, just like how Jamie would like to be treated (granted this was part of my imagination). I took a small step back, and bent down.

She did not look like she was waking up. My hands inched closer to her blouse.

Being extremely careful, I had my fingers on the loosened button and on my right hand, I held the rim of her blouse. My hands were so dangerously close to her mounds.

She moved, and she did a brief stretch frontwards. I was not able to respond swiftly. She had her bountiful boobs encased in her laced bra briefly pressed onto my hands. I felt the texture of the lace designs and the softness of the flesh - though very briefly it felt eternal in my mind.

She slouched a lil back to the bench. I was frozen in time, albeit fleeting. I continued to button her up by a button as I gained free will. The top button would had been a challenge for me as it did not seem that it was meant to be buttoned.

I moved my hands off her blouse, then set myself to sit beside her. Calamity did not fall onto me, I sighed.

She moved again. This time she lifted her head and moved her hands. Both her hands sought for my right wrist and she held it. I felt her cold fingers needing warmth and I was startled for a moment. Her head went to rest on my arm, intentionally missing my shoulder. It felt like she wanted a softer spot.

Again, I sat motionless and left my devices to her whim. I had no exact idea what else I could do apart from leaving her to rest and leaving myself lifeless to a degree of not interrupting her. Then she itched herself a bit closer and the blouse and her collar touched me. I kept my composure. My eyes glanced downwards.

Oh yeah, I buttoned her up - it did not further my temptations. But her boobs were so so close to my arm. A part of me so wanted a feel of them, even if it was my arm.

I heard a buzz. I looked at her handbag and saw a glow. It was probably Adrian looking for her. I lifted my left wrist and looked at my watch. An hour had past since then, and the time came closer to midnight. I would have loved the moment to pass as it was, but I had to do something.

I moved my arm with intent and tried to wake her up. I felt a grip on my right wrist, then the grip loosened. Nothing.

"Jamie, I think you need to wake up." I spoke to her.

Not a noticable movement.

I tilted my head closer to hers. "Jamie?"

I heard her taking a deep breath.

"Mmmm?" she mumbled, then quickly let go of my wrist and moved herself away from my arm. "Shit! What time is it now?"

"It's nearly midnight Jamie. I think we need to go back."

"Yes we need to." she hurriedly picked her handbag but slowed her movements as she tried to get up from the bench. Instinctively I went to her left arm and held her in place, just in case. She did not reject the action.

"Slowly. Take some time, let's walk to the waiting area." She managed herself up and I released my hold. She seemed to be fine as she took very small steps to the waiting area. As she leaned on the pillar, I made sure she looked stable and stood close to her while booking a taxi.

After about 10 minutes, the taxi came and we sat at the backseat. I left her to sit on the right side of the backseat while I took the left. During the journey she just leaned to the right and rested, while leaving her left hand on the shared middle of the seat.

For no reason, my hand went to touch hers. Her hand was cold and my hand went over hers and cupped it with the slightest grip just to protect it from the air conditioner.

She did not remove her hand.

The taxi arrived at her place and I woke her up. I offered to walk her back but she shook her head. I think I knew why, so I did not insist. However as she lived on the 2nd floor, I could see her unit when I walked out of the taxi. I told the driver to wait as I stood patiently. She took like less than 5 minutes to reach her place and opened the door.

Jamie is safe. It's time for me to go back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1