The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Small bust gf zaogeng Story

Me: She drank a lot just now? I remember she can drink quite well leh...
J: She drank quite a lot today. I think by now she should be drunk sleeping already.
Me: Lol...no action for you tonight liao
J: Why not? She drunk, I still alright to function. Drunk she still horny...
Me: Haha, actually true la..
J: A also drank quite a bit just now. You think she drunk by now?
Me: How I know sia bro...I don't even know how much she drink.
J: Bro, if both of them drunk right, do you want to try piak the girls in your room?
Me: What the fuck!
J: To clarify, I piak my girl, you piak your girl. Not exchanging la..
Me: No la bro, walau, like that if A finds out, we sure die one. She very conservative one
Me: Somemore, she told me before never ever try to have sex with her when she drunk. She is super against it
J: Aiyo, they won't know one la..
J: I see A just now never bother to wear bra when I was around, I think she got open one leh. And in the massage shop also very open one.
Me: She just done showering and going to sleep. Of course wear more casual la...
Me: What happened in the massage shop?
J: She always braless after shower? I see her figure same like E.
J: Keep hearing her moans. She even told me she was wet already when she was changing back into her clothes.
Me: Lol she so funny. (Thinking inside myself, What the heck! That is supposed to be said to me)
J: But bro, why A so against drunk sex?
Me: I am not sure. She just told me never to have sex with her when she was drunk
J: My instincts tell me something fishy
J: I think she might have very bad experience with drunk sex. Especially those one night stand kind that she didn't expect.
J: You should help her one and for all.
Me: I don't think she got ons before la..but anyway how to help?
J: Fuck her one time when she is totally drunk. But make sure the next morning you get ready breakfast and drink and everything good for her.
Me: Zhun bo? Later that's the end for us sia...
J: Bro, remember how I ONS E? When she woke up, she surprised all the breakfast and flower I prepared for her in the hotel. Straight next round of sex before we check out.
J: And honestly E is a wild cat in bed. Especially when she is drunk. Come la bro, later I show you magic.
Me: Lol, maybe A still awake and waiting for you to bring E back to your room...
J: If A still awake, then no choice la..But if both drunk already, then I show you the MAGIC! On bo?
Me: See how first...(keep thinking what I should do)
J: Ok, let's go up bro!
Me: Ok bro

When we were back to my hotel room, some of the lights were off. And we could see both of the girls were on bed. J gave me a evil grin and slowly walked to the bed. He signal me to come over as he pulled the blanket away. To our surprise, A wasn't wearing any pant! Both of us were staring at her pink translucent panties. Before I can react, J gave me a thumb up and placed his hands onto E pants.
Old 25-07-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got pics for reference?
Old 25-07-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Wah. Exciting liao. Please dun make us wait for too long for next episode!
Old 25-07-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like TS is venturing into the unchartered water of swinging?. Starts with same room sex, than proceed to full swap? Wah hope u can take it bro hahaha
Old 25-07-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
tsunamigo is a Helpful and Caring Samstertsunamigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

waiting for next eps
Old 25-07-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Starts with same room sex, than proceed to full swap?
Seems like it to me too
Old 25-07-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Octopus123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Juicy story, camping here for more!
Old 25-07-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
Seems like it to me too
Wouldn't rule that out
Old 10-11-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster

10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry bros for my late update. Been busy with other stuff lately. Will continue and finish the story soon.

When we were back to my hotel room, some of the lights were off. And we could see both of the girls were on bed. J gave me a evil grin and slowly walked to the bed. He signal me to come over as he pulled the blanket away. To our surprise, A wasn't wearing any pant! Both of us were staring at her pink translucent panties. Before I can react, J gave me a thumb up and placed his hands onto E pants..

Me: Bro, you sure you ok about this?
J: Yes bro, only for you. Don't tell anyone.

J pulled down E pant while I watched in excitement. Really can feel my heart beating very fast. Shortly her white lacy panty was revealed.

Wait..it looks like same design that A wore earlier...(thinking to myself)

J: Eh, how come E is wearing this panty? I remember she was wearing a cotton white panty before we came over. Oh wait, this one looks like A panty that she wore just now. I saw her wearing back in the massage room.

A pink panty example

E white panty example

J: Bro, this one A's panty right? E doesn't have this kind of panty.

Me: Not very sure..but seems so....maybe they have bought the same panty.

J: I don't think so. I know all the panties that E has. Why is E wearing A panty? But damn kinky leh..

He suddenly bent down to smell the panty that E was wearing.

J: Bro, smell good leh...better than E ones...you come smell..
Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and pulled me over to E and signal me to smell the panty.

By then, I was already very excited over the whole situation and couldn't think properly. I knee down and placed my nose near to her panty. I can tell it smell actually like A panty..but I don't know why E was wearing it.

Little did I expect while I was smelling E, J went over to A and did the same to her.

J whisper softly across the bed: Bro, confirmed..that one is A panty. Smell the same.

J continued smelling A panty while using his nose to press against her hole. A suddenly let go a soft moan.

Me: Hey bro, what are you doing man? That's my gf leh..(feeling pissed off)

J: Sorry bro, I drank too much...A smell so goooooooooo.....

A's hand suddenly pressing J head against her private area. I looked over at A and realised she still shut her eyes while doing this..She must have thought thT it was me hence grabbing J head to pleasure herself. Obviously J was so into rubbing my gf and had no intention to stop. I felt so unprepared for what I saw and experienced. Yet seeing J and A enjoying themselves make me feeling hard.

Turning back to E, I did exactly what J was doing to my gf. In no time, I could feel E getting wetter and wetter. I secretly slid her panty to the left and started licking her juice coming out from her pussy. Surprisingly, it tasted better than A whose is a bit salty. While I was eating out E, I heard A moan loudly. Something sounds familiar whenever A had her orgasm.

I quickly slid back E panty and looked over to J and A. She had let go of J head and seem like she just released herself.

J: wow bro, A damn horny sia..I couldn't breathe at all. She so damn wet sia..
Me: Think she got the mood la...E also wet already...
J: You must have serve E well that's why she wet already
J: Bro,.you made her panty so wet now. Take off her panty la..
Me: Wa lau, I haven't kao bei you yet...you already kao bei me sia...A also very wet already..
J: Ok bro ok bro...I do now. Don't kao bei me la..

J bent over A and pulled her pink translucent panty down. Revealing her private area fully. Omg..this fucker played me out...

J: She so wet bro...
Me: Oei, don't touch her already.. that's my limit liao.. after all she is my legit gf leh..
J: Chill bro...E also my gf leh...some more you are the third person who did this to her...
J: Ok la bro, I let you pull her panty off la...

Me looking at E, looking so drunk..yet my little bro couldn't stop me from pulling down my friend gf panty.. As I was pulling it to her knee, I could see her pussy fully unblocked.

Me: She shaved just now ah?
J: Yes, I like clean shaved

Just before I could pulled her panty off, E suddenly sat up.

E: J...J....where are you? J? I want to drink water...J ah...
Old 14-11-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
breakthrough deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybreakthrough deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakthrough View Post
She was a freshman and I was a soldier(tmd sian). We dated for few yrs alr, despite the fact that she was young and inexperienced. She is very fit and weighs only about 47kg. Her breasts are small and perky, and her body is rly tight. Though she is unusually modest, my attempts to persuade her that she is attractive have largely fallen on deaf ears. She is always paiseh by her small breasts, despite the fact that I adore them. She wears padded bra cups, gel inserts, and other items because she simply feels like she should be a little bit bigger.

Anyway, I'm as proud of my beautiful gf as the next guy, but I'm also very possessive of her. That makes the subsequent events all the more bizarre.

a army bro, his gf ,my gf and myself took a trip awhile back, trip to nearby country. When we checked in the airport gate area, she was digging through her bag to find her earpod, my gf, bent over at the chair area. I was shocked to see her top and bra gap open when she bent over. With her small boobs, just a small gap revealed ALL. I could see both breasts and nipples clearly.

I didn't believe my friend had noticed during the initial show, but it eventually happened. He was treated to her little breasts with her perfect little nipples pointing straight down while she leaned over. I'm amazed that she didn't have on one of her padded bras. She was wearing a white V neck top with a cheap bra which she said will throw away in our taiwan hotel.

Normally, I would have said something to protect her modesty, but this forbidden show had an unusually strong effect on me. I kept quiet while observing his face. For ten or twenty seconds, his eyes were glued to her chest before he had to look away before his gf noticed. Instead of the jealousy I anticipated, I felt such excitement and grew so hard. Naturally, what has been done cannot now be undone.

The whole trip after was smooth, that night we fucked like rabbits very very hard and we returned home. After a while, my buddy raised this topic when we were out...
during the trip while we were otw to a mall, bro asked "eh i need make a confession, our bro code so i must tell you. Tat day your girlfriend wear the white tee, a bit too sexy liao." I was turned on so much , and asked him what he saw. He said "you dont angry ah, her shirt open cos she bent down and actually her bra like never fully supported her boob, so ah actually if want to see, can see de".

At this point, my 2ic marikita up. I dont know why but i was so excited to hear that. I proceeded to play it cool and say, 'really meh? Can see her boobs in that top? You saw what sia'. He replied "her nipple la cb".

At this point i knew he really saw and enjoyed the nip view. Not sure what came over me but my next move was to play his guilt card and my goal was to get to see his gf's boobs. I proceed to scold him a little and it took a while, then followed up slowly with him owe me. Honestly his gf is also quite pretty but only bigger in size, maybe 55-62kg?

Shortly after i explained that she likes wearing looser clothing due to weather, and usually will wear push up bras to make the breast look nicer but that day she wore a old bra without those padding inside. The trade off is that the inserts tend to leave a 'gap' which allows whoever beside to see into the gap and see nipple. I said this "bo bian liao lor, let u see everything liao. Like that how u make it up to me leh?" and awhile of making fun of each other later, i actually asked "so you seem to like what you see hor, u want me to ask her wear like that again issit?". He said yes and actually i am a lucky man to have a gf like that.

Lucky for him, the rest of the trip were pretty much all spagetti tops and sundresses. I am not sure why but both our gfs packed such clothes for the trip but both of us dudes were not complaining

Last edited by breakthrough; 14-11-2023 at 12:57 AM.
Old 14-11-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
breakthrough deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybreakthrough deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is for the bros and the support

removed the pic

Last edited by breakthrough; 16-11-2023 at 06:06 PM.
Old 14-11-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Sorry bros for my late update. Been busy with other stuff lately. Will continue and finish the story soon.

When we were back to my hotel room, some of the lights were off. And we could see both of the girls were on bed. J gave me a evil grin and slowly walked to the bed. He signal me to come over as he pulled the blanket away. To our surprise, A wasn't wearing any pant! Both of us were staring at her pink translucent panties. Before I can react, J gave me a thumb up and placed his hands onto E pants..

Me: Bro, you sure you ok about this?
J: Yes bro, only for you. Don't tell anyone.

J pulled down E pant while I watched in excitement. Really can feel my heart beating very fast. Shortly her white lacy panty was revealed.

Wait..it looks like same design that A wore earlier...(thinking to myself)

J: Eh, how come E is wearing this panty? I remember she was wearing a cotton white panty before we came over. Oh wait, this one looks like A panty that she wore just now. I saw her wearing back in the massage room.

A pink panty example

E white panty example

J: Bro, this one A's panty right? E doesn't have this kind of panty.

Me: Not very sure..but seems so....maybe they have bought the same panty.

J: I don't think so. I know all the panties that E has. Why is E wearing A panty? But damn kinky leh..

He suddenly bent down to smell the panty that E was wearing.

J: Bro, smell good leh...better than E ones...you come smell..
Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and pulled me over to E and signal me to smell the panty.

By then, I was already very excited over the whole situation and couldn't think properly. I knee down and placed my nose near to her panty. I can tell it smell actually like A panty..but I don't know why E was wearing it.

Little did I expect while I was smelling E, J went over to A and did the same to her.

J whisper softly across the bed: Bro, confirmed..that one is A panty. Smell the same.

J continued smelling A panty while using his nose to press against her hole. A suddenly let go a soft moan.

Me: Hey bro, what are you doing man? That's my gf leh..(feeling pissed off)

J: Sorry bro, I drank too much...A smell so goooooooooo.....

A's hand suddenly pressing J head against her private area. I looked over at A and realised she still shut her eyes while doing this..She must have thought thT it was me hence grabbing J head to pleasure herself. Obviously J was so into rubbing my gf and had no intention to stop. I felt so unprepared for what I saw and experienced. Yet seeing J and A enjoying themselves make me feeling hard.

Turning back to E, I did exactly what J was doing to my gf. In no time, I could feel E getting wetter and wetter. I secretly slid her panty to the left and started licking her juice coming out from her pussy. Surprisingly, it tasted better than A whose is a bit salty. While I was eating out E, I heard A moan loudly. Something sounds familiar whenever A had her orgasm.

I quickly slid back E panty and looked over to J and A. She had let go of J head and seem like she just released herself.

J: wow bro, A damn horny sia..I couldn't breathe at all. She so damn wet sia..
Me: Think she got the mood la...E also wet already...
J: You must have serve E well that's why she wet already
J: Bro,.you made her panty so wet now. Take off her panty la..
Me: Wa lau, I haven't kao bei you yet...you already kao bei me sia...A also very wet already..
J: Ok bro ok bro...I do now. Don't kao bei me la..

J bent over A and pulled her pink translucent panty down. Revealing her private area fully. Omg..this fucker played me out...

J: She so wet bro...
Me: Oei, don't touch her already.. that's my limit liao.. after all she is my legit gf leh..
J: Chill bro...E also my gf leh...some more you are the third person who did this to her...
J: Ok la bro, I let you pull her panty off la...

Me looking at E, looking so drunk..yet my little bro couldn't stop me from pulling down my friend gf panty.. As I was pulling it to her knee, I could see her pussy fully unblocked.

Me: She shaved just now ah?
J: Yes, I like clean shaved

Just before I could pulled her panty off, E suddenly sat up.

E: J...J....where are you? J? I want to drink water...J ah...
please continue bro! you should take over this thread. your story more interesting!
Old 14-11-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
during the trip while we were otw to a mall, bro asked "eh i need make a confession, our bro code so i must tell you. Tat day your girlfriend wear the white tee, a bit too sexy liao." I was turned on so much , and asked him what he saw. He said "you dont angry ah, her shirt open cos she bent down and actually her bra like never fully supported her boob, so ah actually if want to see, can see de".

At this point, my 2ic marikita up. I dont know why but i was so excited to hear that. I proceeded to play it cool and say, 'really meh? Can see her boobs in that top? You saw what sia'. He replied "her nipple la cb".

At this point i knew he really saw and enjoyed the nip view. Not sure what came over me but my next move was to play his guilt card and my goal was to get to see his gf's boobs. I proceed to scold him a little and it took a while, then followed up slowly with him owe me. Honestly his gf is also quite pretty but only bigger in size, maybe 55-62kg?

Shortly after i explained that she likes wearing looser clothing due to weather, and usually will wear push up bras to make the breast look nicer but that day she wore a old bra without those padding inside. The trade off is that the inserts tend to leave a 'gap' which allows whoever beside to see into the gap and see nipple. I said this "bo bian liao lor, let u see everything liao. Like that how u make it up to me leh?" and awhile of making fun of each other later, i actually asked "so you seem to like what you see hor, u want me to ask her wear like that again issit?". He said yes and actually i am a lucky man to have a gf like that.

Lucky for him, the rest of the trip were pretty much all spagetti tops and sundresses. I am not sure why but both our gfs packed such clothes for the trip but both of us dudes were not complaining
continue faster
Old 14-11-2023, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quote:

More please 🥺
Old 13-12-2023, 04:29 AM
Samster

Any update from the story?

Last edited by 10019999; 13-12-2023 at 09:51 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1