The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post

My heart wants to say 1:2, but.... my head says:

Leicester City 2 : 2 Manchester United
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Leicester v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...d-this-weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Without a few key players, MU away will be daunting task to King Power Stadium.

I say: 1-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-3
wow !...out of the 5 predictors abv, 3 says draw, 1 say lose n the last one says win....in the last round of predictions, charlie n jones predicted the scores absolutely correctly...Man Utd 1...Everton 1

So taking the majority votes, the Red Devils shd not lose tonight's game against Leicester City despite them having great players like Vardy, Maddison,Tielemanns, Barnes who caused them damage in previous games...they shd at least draw if not win by only 1 goal...but we shd not over estimate the knucklehead, he doesn't know how to control the game in their favour...all now depends on the players themselves whether they want to do themselves proud by wearing the jersey of MU or just be lazy n weak n hv no desire to win the game like the previous 4 or 5 games...

Dont know if the knucklehead knows that it is a make or break game for him tonight, one he better win by hook or by crook...o/w his head will be on the chopping board for the next manager to eat up

For me, averaging out, i think it shd either be a draw game 1-1 or a win 1-2 in favour of red devils...can't be anything more than that for a win...btw where is Paul Pogba ???...r u playing tonight ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 16-10-2021 at 06:46 PM.
Old 16-10-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Leicester 2 - 1 United

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 16-10-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Leicester 2 - 1 United
Wa bro AC... don't lidat leh.. say our favourite team going to lose ....do u know that King Ronaldo is going to play tonight n the knucklehead dare not touch him again..

anyway we cannot get Conte or Zidane to take over the knucklehead if he is sacked because King Ronaldo don't like Conte n Zidane don't want to cum to the English Premier league

Old 16-10-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wa bro AC... don't lidat leh.. say our favourite team going to lose ....do u know that King Ronaldo is going to play tonight n the knucklehead dare not touch him again..

anyway we cannot get Conte or Zidane to take over the knucklehead if he is sacked because King Ronaldo don't like Conte n Zidane don't want to cum to the English Premier league
King Ronaldo will score and that Infant Mgr will throw it down the drain because he is just farking clueless when it comes to tactics and strategy. If we can't have Conte or Zidane then hopefully someone like young Julian Nagelsmann will be interested.... I am just so frustrated and totally drained of emotions watching United scrape out a draw or fluke a win....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 16-10-2021 at 11:58 PM.
Old 16-10-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Leicester 2 - 1 United
Half time it's 1-1..
this game it's the idiot 82 pound man Macguire who gave away the equaliser by miskicking the ball n giving it away to the opposition striker to kick in ...last week it was the god son Fred who made the same mistake n gave away the equaliser to Everton...looks like tonight's game is carbon copy of the one against Everton...they look half dead n can't run faster than the Leicester guys who r so energetic...think draw is the best they can do...can't win lah...don't lose lucky Liao...the way they play

Old 16-10-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Well done Infant Mgr....... won't be long now before you get the SACK yippee kiyay m..... f......

Old 17-10-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Leicester 2 - 1 United
That's the end for the knucklehead n the devils beaten comprehensively by Leicester 4-2...wat a shame...

wonder wat excuse the idiot is going to give this time...their defence is kaput with the useless captain n defender Maguire keep giving away the ball to the Leicester players n they got no desire or energy to run to score goals n win n even no strength to defend anymore...again the habit of giving away last minute goals for the opposition to score against them...give Leicester one corner kick n they scored their goal while the useless devils got a corner kick too but couldn't score...shows the difference in quality of their players putting the red shirt players to shame with so many England internationals in the team...the useless King hardly got a touch to the ball the whole game...

their mistake...played the useless Sancho for too long n brought on the energetic forgotten son too late in the game ...deserve to lose wtf...now any team can beat them even the bottom teams...looks like going to be relegated if they continue to play like this

Btw this time round only Paul n bro AC's prediction is correct but got the scoreline wrong

Last edited by Rickey; 17-10-2021 at 12:43 AM.
Old 17-10-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Old 17-10-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Old 17-10-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

4-2…. So I wonder what excuses does he have this time round? And the next 3 games in EPL against

Liverpool

Spurs

Man city

Good luck ole

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 17-10-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
4-2…. So I wonder what excuses does he have this time round? And the next 3 games in EPL against

Liverpool

Spurs

Man city

Good luck ole

I can see it now......

Infant Mgr OGS is on track to win silverware for United..... he just needs to get the club relegated to win the Championship League next year, what a brilliant idea and strategy.

And to think that we doubted his ability..... shame on us

Old 17-10-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Liverpool

Spurs

Man city

Good luck ole
Here my post on 27-09-2021

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php...postcount=6857

Crucal week for the infant Ole.
Old 17-10-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T
their mistake...played the useless Sancho for too long n brought on the energetic forgotten son too late in the game ...deserve to lose wtf...now any team can beat them even the bottom teams...looks like going to be relegated if they continue to play like this

Btw this time round only Paul n bro AC's prediction is correct but got the scoreline wrong
Sancho gotten his fat salary from the transfer and will be lazy.

He is not worth the transfer fee paid.

What is the fat Maguire doing? Thought he was injured.

Not easy to predict scoreline. Still many predicted MU to drop points.
Old 17-10-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well done Infant Mgr....... won't be long now before you get the SACK yippee kiyay m..... f......
Don't dream...He will NEVER get sack even if they r relegated...the owners glazers still love him very much...they kena gong tao by him...then wat do we supporters do ???...sack glazers 1st lor then can get rid of the knucklehead

Old 17-10-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:

Liverpool

Spurs

Man city

Good luck ole
Same old excuse lor...wat a shame..he still dare to say he is clueless wat is happening to his team...even the opposition manager BR can tell him wat is wrong with his players...doesn't press, take it easy, too fat to run abt so give them a lot of space to attack them ...the most shameful n clueless manager of MU ever...

basically it is the same old mistake, never learn...wrong selection of players always want to play his favourites when he knows they r not good enough like the useless Sancho instead of the more energetic forgotten son Lingard, n wrong tactics n formation to fight the enemy...all lazy n play like half dead like Pogba, careless, always losing the ball or kicking the ball to the opposition players from where they use it the opportunity to quickly run to attack them n score their goals immediately...selected the useless captain Maguire when he was injured n haven properly recovered n let him play the whole 90 minutes seeing him make so many mistakes n let goals in n yet don't care abt substituting him with a better non- injured player like Alex Telles, or Diogo Dalat

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1