The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...nager-25259472

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 21-10-2021, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

36 mins and losing by 2-0

God bless Manchester United

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 21-10-2021, 03:50 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Bye Bye Infant Mgr lah....... for God's sake

He is fucking clueless and has no strategy at all to match Atalanta's attacking play.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 21-10-2021 at 04:10 AM.
Old 21-10-2021, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Bye Bye Infant Mgr lah....... for God's sake

He is fucking clueless and has no strategy at all to match Atalanta's attacking play.
Finally they MADE IT!!!!... it's a 3-2 win against Atalanta. .. with all their goals coming in the 2nd half scored by Rashford, Maguire n of course the last one by King Ronaldo... 1st time they defended well in the last minute to avoid against a last minute goal which always happened in the last few games...they hv a lot to thank for AWB who kept driving them forward fighting for the ball either by passing the ball to the forwards or quite often running to the opposition goal himself to attack them

So I m right, if all of them give their best n play better than the way they did in the game against Leicester on Saturday n the knucklehead don't make any mistakes in his selection of fit n good players they always will stand a chance to win if not at least a draw

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-10-2021 at 05:15 AM.
Old 21-10-2021, 05:51 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

and GOD did bless them with a cum back from behind victory 3-2 against Atalanta with all their 3 goals scored in the 2nd half by Rashford, Maguire n last but not least King Ronaldo...

it's such a great difference from the way they played their game against Leicester on Saturday when they played like shits n deadwoods, this time everyone playing their hearts out with full of energy n hunger to win the match ...this goes to show if they really want to play they r not a easy team to beat n can win the match...

n this victory tonight will sound a warning to pool who they are to play against in the next match not to write them off....but there is still a return match against Atalanta n if they play the way they did tonight with a high pressing n pressure game against Atalanta, they shd be able to beat them again...GGMU !!!

Old 21-10-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
and GOD did bless them with a cum back from behind victory 3-2 against Atalanta with all their 3 goals scored in the 2nd half by Rashford, Maguire n last but not least King Ronaldo...

it's such a great difference from the way they played their game against Leicester on Saturday when they played like shits n deadwoods, this time everyone playing their hearts out with full of energy n hunger to win the match ...this goes to show if they really want to play they r not a easy team to beat n can win the match...

n this victory tonight will sound a warning to pool who they are to play against in the next match not to write them off....but there is still a return match against Atalanta n if they play the way they did tonight with a high pressing n pressure game against Atalanta, they shd be able to beat them again...GGMU !!!
CR7 saves Infant Mgr OGS's bacon once again...... ViVa Ronaldo

We could have easily lost 4 - 0......

Old 21-10-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Old 21-10-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
CR7 saves Infant Mgr OGS's bacon once again...... ViVa Ronaldo

We could have easily lost 4 - 0......
It's Luke Shaw's cross to CR7 that enabled him to score...so Shaw is the assist n provider n CR7 is the scorer...

I think in the 1st half Atalanta were the better team thus they scored their 2 goals but Red devils r the more superior team in the 2nd half because they pressed n pressed to get their equalizers until the Atalanta defence broke down leaking the 3 goals scored against them...both GKs saved almost 2 certain goals each...but overall red devils were the better team...However it shd be noted that Atalanta were without 2 or 3 of their best players last night due to injury...if they had played the story could hv been different..

Old 21-10-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

after watching the highlights, lets talk about

the bad:
- failing to track opponents for the first goal *facepalm*
- conceding again at a set piece *facepalm*
- OGS or the defence coach must revamp the tactics/strategy, the team keeps conceding *facepalm*

can see why the fans boo them at half time

the good:
- fernandes created many chances, but his teammates couldn't finish
- fernandes with the superb pass to rashford for the first goal
- CR7 goal to complete the comeback

man u has a run of impt fixtures till Nov for them to build up momentum, hope they can get good results and challenge for the title

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 21-10-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

First half, Utd was like two mini teams. It was not a 4-2-3-1 as intended.
More like 4-2--------------4. One mini team of 4 defenders + 2 midfielders, and another mini team of 4 forwards.
The four up front were way too far away from the midfield. The two midfielders cannot be expected to run things against 3 or 4 opponents.

Atalanta's second goal, Maguire was slow off the mark to challenge for the header. Sloppy goal to concede. As was the first, no one picking up the run of Zappacosta which enabled him to fizz a low cross for the goal. At least Maguire made it up with a well-taken goal of his own.

Second half, Bruno dropped back and it was a much better team display - there was now a connection between midfield and forward line. What an assist for Rashford's opening goal. With Bruno dropping back a little. it was that much harder for Atalanta to play through the middle.

Nice comeback win but against the likes of Pool, City or Chelsea, we would have lost sight of them by half-time. Imagine giving the likes of De Bruyne that kinda space in midfield like in the first half.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 21-10-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

What a surprise turnaround after going 2-0 down....

OGS job saved once more.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-10-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Old 22-10-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Liverpool x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58942086
Old 22-10-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Liverpool front three is on form and dangerous. At Old Trafford, MU will have a say but is it enough?

I say: 1-2

My Daily Star column
Old 22-10-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Liverpool front three is on form and dangerous. At Old Trafford, MU will have a say but is it enough?

I say: 1-2
Their defence is v leaky with full of holes everywhere around its goal mouth n will always get hit by set-pieces from corners or outside the 6-yard box...really v. weak at defending set pieces n corners...don't know wat their newly appointed set-piece coach from Chelsea is doing, sleeping on the job ???...from the way they played the last 2 matches conceding 4 against Leicester n 2 against Atalanta, i say Pool will score a min of 2 goals against them if not more..tat means the score shd read something like tis ...

Pool (min 2, against most teams they having been scoring at least 3)...Man U (max they can score is 3)

so at its best

Pool 5...Man U...3

at its worst

Pool 5...Man Utd...1 or 2 or may even be Nil if they panic n self-destruct like in the match against Leicester n Young Boys

guess the game will end with a Pool victory since their front 3 is in red-hot form n the devils' defences r so weak (which all the other teams r aware by now n which Pool will surely take the fullest advantage of) n heard they will be missing Fernandes too...so overall might be a Pool's win by at least 2 goals

If really they lose to Pool, then better ask the knucklehead to pack his bag n go hide himself somewhere nobody knows

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1