The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
AwesomeGuy, dudu, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, SMRTLTD, Testmonkeylah

Old Today, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Maihiamla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
haha.. ya she went back recently... wonder if anyone managed to pump her when she was here.

services, figure and looks quite good. can look for her if u go shenzhen or canton ba.. likely she'll be there.
Sounds like rayway bro managed to have some good fun
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
tonight12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anybody got any recommendations for high gfe and playability? I want to get KC. Lol
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
hardrunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
which 99? thought got ppl said was landmine
She is definitely not a landmine. Some so called “detectives” thought so by the hidden message L.A.N.D.M.I.N.E.S. She is the opposite. Great gfe great service and quite a looker
Old Today, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 1
owlette is a name known to allowlette is a name known to allowlette is a name known to allowlette is a name known to allowlette is a name known to allowlette is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilarun View Post
Seems to be named angelababy in the past?

I thought she rtc-ed or something? maybe some bros that have visited her can confirm. tried to book her a few times but timing always buey gum with her.
Old Today, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 1
Ivysaw deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvysaw deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0cash0o0 View Post
Anan coming back next month
Which anan?
Old Today, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5320 / Power: 18
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
She is nice lady with 古典美 looks…
Claim it is her first time in Sg.. she was waiting for her permit to be approved for about 2 months.. hence not sure if it is the same gal other bros dated.

Huge boobs and pretty face.. the only drawback is tummy abit jiaojiao, probably gave birth before.. and lastly her pillow has BO smell.. other than that, I would say she is rtm material for high playability.
Yes is first time in sg but has been working for few months in pasir panjang area opposite hawker. Service overall quite good and friendly, price reasonable but she sometimes double booking so you may need to wait for her even you reach at your booking timing.
Old Today, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 3
LovesMilktea is a splendid one to beholdLovesMilktea is a splendid one to beholdLovesMilktea is a splendid one to beholdLovesMilktea is a splendid one to beholdLovesMilktea is a splendid one to beholdLovesMilktea is a splendid one to beholdLovesMilktea is a splendid one to beholdLovesMilktea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
She is definitely not a landmine. Some so called “detectives” thought so by the hidden message L.A.N.D.M.I.N.E.S. She is the opposite. Great gfe great service and quite a looker
Thanks mate, should keep in mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Seems to be named angelababy in the past?
Yes, if based on the ads pic, photos was angelababy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1