The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 28-01-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heige View Post
Worst part is, every time i see the "get tested anonymously" advert at bus stops, I think of her and feel like getting tested... Damn emo sia
Bro, take one day off, walk in to DSC at Kelantan at 8am. Some times they refuse the walk ins but say you've STD, like example, when you urine, your track is itchy (works all the time).

Once they hear this, the head of admin will come out, and tell the counter nurse to give you priority. They'll ask you, did you pee... The answer should be no (and please don't pee before seeing the nurse or pee at least 4 hours earlier cuz they need to take a sample).

Then wait for your number. If you didn't pee, about 2 hours you'll see the nurse and doctor. If you peed just before entering DSC, it will be 4 hours before you see the nurse and doctor.

When you enter the room to see the nurse, they'll ask you what's the problem. Just tell them you had unprotected sex with a ML/FL.

They'll advise you to do a full blood and full urine test. Not ex, only $98. Private will be like $600.

Then just do the test. By lunch time will be settled. Quite fast and easy.

Also good that DSC is cheap. Like after a recent test, they say I've to do Hep B immunisation. Only cost like $20+.

When results are out, they'll inform you. Go back, get your antibiotics and complete the course.

Unless it's HIV, the rest can settle quite easily. Even those not curable, with medication can suppress, including things that condom cannot protect. It won't kill you or make your life hell. In fact, if you go every quarter, take your medication, you won't even have any problems with pains or itches.
Old 28-01-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
This I totally agree. It is an acquired taste or risk acceptance just like eating fugu in Japan. Willing buyer willing seller basis...but do love self love all...

Wrong comparison bro

Fugu u eat liao u die/suffer urself, never implicate others..

AIDS/STDS u kana liao maybe spread to ur wife/gfs or other FL/MLs then spread to other bros here.. then many ppl kana and they around spreading to even more ppl

Different la.. haha

If want to raw can la.. just make sure do routine medical check up for STDS or AIDS making sure dun sabo others lo but i value my life more than having a few mins of "shiokness" lo so i dun do raw

the SCARY one is those bros who kana STDs or AIDs then want revenge and go around fucking raw with as many woman as possible and become a serial spreader and may even induce some cuts on his body and then spread his poisonous blood to the woman.... We just need ONE crazy mother fucker infected bro here who goes around fucking raw with all the FLs/MLs recommended in this forum he can find and then try to spread as many as possible then encourage others here to go fuck raw and even introduce those woman he fucked to bros here.... then is really oh my god .. hahaha.. i talking about extreme case la.. hope we dun have this type of siao lang in this forum..
Old 28-01-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said and good advice, esp the $20+ Hep B jabs. Up you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Bro, take one day off, walk in to DSC at Kelantan at 8am. Some times they refuse the walk ins but say you've STD, like example, when you urine, your track is itchy (works all the time).

Unless it's HIV, the rest can settle quite easily. Even those not curable, with medication can suppress, including things that condom cannot protect. It won't kill you or make your life hell. In fact, if you go every quarter, take your medication, you won't even have any problems with pains or itches.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 28-01-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good info sharing. Up you.
Old 28-01-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
scarletface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnysiao View Post
I ever ask one of the working ladies in the past..
Don't you worried?
She said she took medicine to protect/prevent..
Claim that medicine is up to 99% protection..
Well, end of day still up to individual.
What type of medicine? Recommended by Hua Tuo?
Old 29-01-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Raw will get you STDs and HIV.
BBBJ ie blowjob without condom will also get you STDs and HIV.
Always bring own CD just in case tempted by MLs.
Old 29-01-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Once they hear this, the head of admin will come out, and tell the counter nurse to give you priority. They'll ask you, did you pee... The answer should be no (and please don't pee before seeing the nurse or pee at least 4 hours earlier cuz they need to take a sample).

Then wait for your number. If you didn't pee, about 2 hours you'll see the nurse and doctor. If you peed just before entering DSC, it will be 4 hours before you see the nurse and doctor.

When you enter the room to see the nurse, they'll ask you what's the problem. Just tell them you had unprotected sex with a ML/FL.

They'll advise you to do a full blood and full urine test. Not ex, only $98. Private will be like $600.

Then just do the test. By lunch time will be settled. Quite fast and easy.

Also good that DSC is cheap. Like after a recent test, they say I've to do Hep B immunisation. Only cost like $20+.

When results are out, they'll inform you. Go back, get your antibiotics and complete the course.

Thank you for sharing the costs and the overall process at DSC Kelantan.

Super useful.
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 29-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janu View Post
Raw will get you STDs and HIV.
BBBJ ie blowjob without condom will also get you STDs and HIV.
Always bring own CD just in case tempted by MLs.
this same thing has been said again and again, so the spirit of the thread is about raw, and its pro raw.

Those not pro, well, again, your arguments have been repeated and repeated.

one man's meat is another man's poison. I am sure those bros who practice whatever level of sex, know what they are doing.

Playing the devils advocate,

In law, ignorantia juris non excusat, you cannot come to law saying you were not aware. The Law assumes you are educated about the laws. I thereby extend it to the issue at hand and rope in the health risk it brings.

On that statement, might I also assert, raw with your gf, wife, fb or another one, is capable of the risk of stds, hiv, hpv, pregnancy or anything kind of risk it brings.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 29-01-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
this same thing has been said again and again, so the spirit of the thread is about raw, and its pro raw.

Those not pro, well, again, your arguments have been repeated and repeated.

one man's meat is another man's poison. I am sure those bros who practice whatever level of sex, know what they are doing.

Playing the devils advocate,

In law, ignorantia juris non excusat, you cannot come to law saying you were not aware. The Law assumes you are educated about the laws. I thereby extend it to the issue at hand and rope in the health risk it brings.

On that statement, might I also assert, raw with your gf, wife, fb or another one, is capable of the risk of stds, hiv, hpv, pregnancy or anything kind of risk it brings.
lets get wet and slippery ... HooYah
Old 30-01-2023, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletface View Post
What type of medicine? Recommended by Hua Tuo?
There are med to reduce the viral load of infected person and to help reduce transmission. However only useful if u are the infected person and taken hrs prior to the deed.
Old 30-01-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Regardless, play safe and responsibly. All those boasting of RAWing ML, FL and their flings should announce it proudly during meal times with whoever they are eating, see if anyone else wants to share a tzechar meal or even a glass with them

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 30-01-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 0
aspect is one of the Best!aspect is one of the Best!aspect is one of the Best!

I always find the risk quite scary
Old 30-01-2023, 02:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Regardless, play safe and responsibly. All those boasting of RAWing ML, FL and their flings should announce it proudly during meal times with whoever they are eating, see if anyone else wants to share a tzechar meal or even a glass with them
not really trophy material for a conversation bro, sex always is, unless you are those doctors who tried to share women.

I am sure people rather announce how they made money in the stock market, or which new sports car they bought, or new property and how much it made.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-01-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Then similarly those who don't raw should announce you call chicken but you are safe by using a condom.

We all know the stigma is more towards ppl finding a wl.
Just let them boast.
There are always 2 camps
Old 30-01-2023, 05:30 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
lets get wet and slippery ... HooYah
nothing beats the feeling of dripping, wet uninhibited pleasure- forbidden fruit makes the thrill even more alluring.

I guess these raw escapades are somewhat tempting just like one night stands, when you pick up a sexy girl at a bar, pub, disco or even someone you just met, via apps.

The only horny day, was yesterday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1