The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Frankwest123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Hi bros, I'm in JKT til 28th looking for fellow bros who want to cheong.

Open to long term cheong buddies also, cuz am in JKT regularly for work.
Old 28-01-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Blrotan1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any place that is fun in jakata near le meridien hotel? Good massage too
Old 28-01-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blrotan1987 View Post
Any place that is fun in jakata near le meridien hotel? Good massage too
try fortune spa... that should be the nearest.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 29-01-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
zaphod42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So after being away from JKT for more than 5 years all I can say for punters is to manage post covid expectations during this pemulihan phase.

Went to my usual joint in Malio, prices were up from 800k (entry level girls) to now 1,050,000rp. Service was nice so no complaints there.

The dancers themselves at the club was a disappointment as there are only 2 on stage each time till 12 where it changes. LDs are now 66k with tax
Old 30-01-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Dareent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Any idea during Ramadan period.hows the night life there? I am gg early April this year.
Old 30-01-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareent View Post
Hi. Any idea during Ramadan period.hows the night life there? I am gg early April this year.
Normally I would avoid the first 3 days and last 3 days, and also the 17th day (nuzul al'quran) of ramadan. Otherwise night life should be pretty much normal or some say its better because lotsa desperate cewe out to cari makan

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 31-01-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 18
axchaos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi first time to Jakarta and staying at Autograph collection bottle at Jalan MH Thamrin area. Which nice spa place or bar area to get girls. Can PM me. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do we need to pay entry into malio? The last time I remember was 150k
Old 02-02-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Chubbers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TL;DR at bottom.

Recently checked out Classic Hotel - Terminal 2.
Every time I went I showed up at around 5pm left by 7pm so didnt visit during the period where the "dancers" showed up so unsure if their pricing has changes since I last visited around 2017.

Girls show up in shifts, the only two I know of is one batch starts from 2pm to midnight while second batch starts showing up 4pm-5pm until closing (2am ish) groups of girls are managed by one Mamasan/Mamy who will try drag you to their section. For widest variety you can try to get one of the tables directly in front of the main doors as it doesn't seem to be an assigned section for the mamys.

Pro is that you get a lot of choice BUT only if there isn't a tonne of other lads in there who are unattended.

Con is that for the first couple of minutes you will be swarmed and manhandled by a couple of the more aggressive mamy's until another customer walks in.

Girls looks varies greatly, my advice is try get chummy with the mamy, I used getting a drink as an excuse to chill and chat for a bit. If a mamy likes you they usually will go out if their way to find someone to your preference. I went a couple of times in the week I was in Jakarta and always went to one mamy who ended up calling girls up from the back breakroom for me to meet.
(Note not really a major improvement in looks or anything, just more options of girls who are taking a break, redoing makeup, etc.) Please note I'm semi-fluent in Bahasa and this helped alot.

Prices still are 365k for 1 500k for 2. Entry fee is null if you either buy a drink or go with a girl. If not then I think it was 30k or 40k for entry to go in so you may as well get a drink while there.

One super annoying thing. As cash is handed directly to the mamy if you get change from them its for some reason usually stapled together so dont forget to take that out.

Experience can vary greatly but at their prices you can usually find a good match just from trial and error. My first experience was kind of disappointing as while attractive, there was no smiles or anything once we entered the room and once I'd finished it was "tip please" then back up to the main floor. But my latest choice (A mamy recommendation who she heavily pushed for) who I've now gone with 3 times ended up being a full GFE, ear nibbling make-out session which ended with us cuddling for the remainder of the hour.

So TL;DR. Classic/Terminal 2 still going strong but theres definitely some chance involved though persistence pays off. Definitely my favorite place in Jakarta so far. I'd recommend going at 6pm as thats when the ratio of girls:cheongsters are the most favorable for you.
Old 02-02-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
coventrycity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I would really like to thank Zanny for the great and interactive maps. For my first trip after COVID, I went to:

Classic Hotel
Great place: Great variety of young ceweks for bonking. Price was 500K for 2 girls. Sex was mechanical but got the job done. You get great facilities (cleaned towels, cleaned bedsheets, mattress on a bedframe). I would say this was my hangout for my whole trip.

Yuan Garden
I stayed in this hotel and was just looking for a normal massage. Got a BJ for 200K by accident. @__@

New Vins / VONE: next to Hokben
There is a security guard sitting outside, it was hard to locate though. Prices are higher and dependent on the cewek selected. This is a wannabe DJ spot though, so you can act like you are hooking up in a club. Facilities are acceptable (cleaned towels, cleaned bedsheets, mattress on the floor, curtains for doors)

Kings Cross
Limited selection of girls on the first floor, I think there is a club on the upper levels. Similar experience with Classic Hotel.

Blowart
Girls are selected from photos on iPad. One was my type and the other was... fat. Facilities were worse than New Vins.

Tried Tinder and there was a 'secretary' who wants to meet for 1M. I passed on that.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coventrycity View Post
Hello everyone,

Firstly, I would really like to thank Zanny for the great and interactive maps. For my first trip after COVID, I went to:

Classic Hotel
Great place: Great variety of young ceweks for bonking. Price was 500K for 2 girls. Sex was mechanical but got the job done. You get great facilities (cleaned towels, cleaned bedsheets, mattress on a bedframe). I would say this was my hangout for my whole trip.

Yuan Garden
I stayed in this hotel and was just looking for a normal massage. Got a BJ for 200K by accident. @__@

New Vins / VONE: next to Hokben
There is a security guard sitting outside, it was hard to locate though. Prices are higher and dependent on the cewek selected. This is a wannabe DJ spot though, so you can act like you are hooking up in a club. Facilities are acceptable (cleaned towels, cleaned bedsheets, mattress on the floor, curtains for doors)

Kings Cross
Limited selection of girls on the first floor, I think there is a club on the upper levels. Similar experience with Classic Hotel.

Blowart
Girls are selected from photos on iPad. One was my type and the other was... fat. Facilities were worse than New Vins.

Tried Tinder and there was a 'secretary' who wants to meet for 1M. I passed on that.
500k for 2 girls at Classic hotel, is it 2 shots? how much time do we have?
Old 02-02-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by egammad View Post
End of my Jakarta trip

Classic 2.5, 3.5 for dabao until 7am
Went around 9pm
Loud music. Got live band. Didnt ask about the quickie price.
Grab or taxi in and out of classic will need to pay extra entrance/parking fee at the car gantry

Malioboro local 1.01, 1.25, 1.81.
Went around 3pm
Listen from bros i alight at the mart outside of malio and walk in to avoid tipping the door boys.
Level 1 is the suana/gym area. Level 2 is a lounge/bar to choose girls. There is a mamasan here name "amay" that can speak chinese but she is incharge of imported girls( china, vietnam, russian)
Asked the mamasan. Malio open at 1pm. But girls selection will be limited.
When leaving the door boys surrounded me and request to be tip. Signal me with 100k note. I just gave what i have after paying. Around 15k.

Tematik 650k, 750k, 850k.
Went around 8pm
A sbf bro intro me this place. Also got gym got jaccuzi. Can ignore and direct go to second floor lounge/bar area to choose girls for action.
did u have a look at the uzeb or Russian girls at malio?

Last edited by rlskyline; 02-02-2023 at 11:47 PM.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
First time back for 3 days in Jakarta. Stayed at the Mercure in Chinatown Kota Area for a change. Looks like its university holidays now.

Got to know a pretty, cute fair Indo lass from Sukabumi at the nearby warungs along the road during lunch. She worked at the nearby bank.

Smooth white skin, shoulder length hair, dark black hair. Spent 3 full days happily unloading all my naughty soldiers inside her 2 times a day.

Pleasurably let you come in the evening after a good meal and give you a satisfying full emptying breakfast before you go to office in the morning. Forget about breakfast downstairs!

Surprised that gals from this town likes to entice you in bed and can really last for up 20 minutes riding you well then letting you finish her with her legs up high pounding her in deep missionary.

They don't scream or shout but give you lovely soft moans beside your ears as you drive her wild till it cums.

Really unforgettable and highly recommended to try these fair gals from Sukabumi!
how did u manage to know her?
Old 02-02-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
Hmm...realised me thread "Ol'Coyote Romps" no longer accessible...
me FRs on recent trip to Jkt...

*CJ Bar - 7 Oct 2022*
*Rating: 4/5*

Good live performance. Small place with lots of FLs. Met a lady (N) who works in SKII during the day and comes out to CJ during weekends and public holidays.
She was with a friend. The friend smokes, whilst she does not. I liked N, not her friend. N and I made eye contacts a few times. She was shy to initiate approach. I walked past her and friend to check out the drinks bar. On my way back to our seats, the friend initiated contact with me. Invited them to join us. The friend immediately latched onto me. Whilst N went to the wingman (I). N's look was a bit funny. Clearly she liked me but her friend latched to me 1st.
After about 3mins, I asked if they smoked. The friend replied in the affirmative, while N replied negatively. I took the oppotunity to switch the ladies around, so that N was with me. Explaining that I prefer non-smokers. Thanks to my wingman to take on the friend.
We, N and myself, had an enjoyable night together. She stayed to have breakfast with me the next morning.
Total cost of companionship: IDR 2,000,000.
is it easy to get a girl at CJ if going alone?
I am ok to pay for overnight
Old 02-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
*Malioboro - 10 Oct 2022*
*Rating: 1/5*

Having experienced Malioboro pre-pandemic, we wanted to re-live the experience and as an eye opener for Bro-I who had never been to Malioboro. It used to be an establishment that you could spend your whole afternoon and evening in.
Upon entry, we were told there was an entry fee of IDR 150k. The use of the spa facilites (suana, steam room, jacuzzi, hot/cold pool) was included in the entry fee.
We went ahead with the spa facilities. All was good here. After the spa, we wanted to have our massages but was told no massage facility. It had not opened since the pandemic started.
Whilst we were in the lounge, the mamasans approached us to advertise their wares (girls). They had Luthanians, Croatians, Columbian, Vietnamese, Chinese and local Indons. The local Indons were really classy and pretty. Not the regular Indons you see in malls. These ladies were available for us to take for an hour of sexercise, in rooms available on premise.
We weren't interested in getting our rocks off just yet. So we ordered some food. After our meal, it was still too early to go to the M-Club for the night activities.
We contemplated leaving and coming back in the evening but decided against it.
We decided to skip Malioboro and made arrangements with my old friend, R, to meet him in Xin Tian Di that evening.
Croatian,Columbian,lith are so exotic. how much are they?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1