The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Hi guys, just my little 2cts findings:

you can easily find many OKT in Hanoi Old Quarter area just by searching “friends nearby” via WeChat. And in the Greetings area, usually they will say Hi and then add him as friend and start chatting.

they won’t accept your video call and they will send photos once you ok with price at 1-1.2 million for 1 shot and 3.2 million onwards for a night stay; what you can do is that you can request for a video call from the girl in the photo once she is near
Old 16-01-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 0
rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!

Had great time while in Hanoi. With this lily. She was good, naughty and able to speak n understand english abit
Old 23-01-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
Happytallman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stayed at a 5-star hotel in Hanoi and booked a massage in the Spa for about 60 SGD for 60 min. Was assigned a SYT ML who said she was 26 and had an amazing ass which was clear through her uniform. I was not expecting anything though since it was a legit hotel spa. When working the legs, her nails came close to balls but did not graze them. She tended to lean against my arms when doing upper body but nothing obvious. Then, after the flip, when about done and massaging my abs, she leaned her crotch against my hand. I let my finger wander just a bit and heard and audible, 'ok.' I put my hand on her ass and got the GQ. She said 100 which I interpreted as 100,000 VN and sort of laughed, 'ok.' I asked if she would remove clothing. She only gave access to lower half but I was able to rub her ass, kiss it, and began to finger her pussy which was clean and wet. I thought this is a lot for that price. It was a great time, then I gave her 200,000 VN for service and tip. She objected and said, 100 USD. I could not help but laugh out loud. I said that I would never agree to that. For that much, I would expect much more service. I gave her what I had left, about another 100,000 VN, for a total extra of about 20 SGD. She took it smiled and gave me a hug. I thought she might fight me more but probably did not want to make a scene. Not a bad deal.

Last edited by Happytallman; 23-01-2023 at 02:56 PM.
Old 31-01-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LastVampire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be in Hanoi from 12-15th Feb, and HCM on 16-18th bro, pls pm me if any bro will be there and I can join the chiong session.
Old 31-01-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LastVampire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Try Tokyo VIP, Xinku,Neko or Kimochi massage which are the affordable syt b2b HJ bbbj options as compared to J spa of at least 2m for selection of WL. Tried msging them in translated Viet but couldn’t pass the local test for off peak hour discount of 50% via telgram

Hanoi hotel KTV is temporarily closed for renovations but saw many hot FL with Japanese clients probably from other KTV. Fortune is pricey at 90USD sitting fee, ST 130 USD and LT 200 but foreign friendly mms who will flash her LED light for you to choose in the dark lounge area.

Neko massage has one branch in OCD plaza with KTv as well.

Overall Hanoi is not foreign friendly place to chiong if u can’t speak local language unlike land of smile
Bro, pls pm me the location, thanks. 😁
Old 01-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nauq is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Try Tokyo VIP, Xinku,Neko or Kimochi massage which are the affordable syt b2b HJ bbbj options as compared to J spa of at least 2m for selection of WL. Tried msging them in translated Viet but couldn’t pass the local test for off peak hour discount of 50% via telgram

Hanoi hotel KTV is temporarily closed for renovations but saw many hot FL with Japanese clients probably from other KTV. Fortune is pricey at 90USD sitting fee, ST 130 USD and LT 200 but foreign friendly mms who will flash her LED light for you to choose in the dark lounge area.

Neko massage has one branch in OCD plaza with KTv as well.

Overall Hanoi is not foreign friendly place to chiong if u can’t speak local language unlike land of smile

Can you confirm if it’s $90 sitting fee per girl? So if I wanted 2, it will be $180. That’s not including drinks as well right? Thx
Old 02-02-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolae View Post
6m short time 10m Long time bro
Bro Hurricane88 will laugh very hard at this..
Old 03-02-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
Bro Hurricane88 will laugh very hard at this..
Haha yeh wonder why this one fkin ktv just has insane prices. Paid 6m for a pretty cute girl. Lineup was small nearing Tet. She stayed for a very long time so wasn't too bad.

Wouldn't return unless I knew for certain there were model quality there though.
Old 03-02-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolae View Post
Haha yeh wonder why this one fkin ktv just has insane prices. Paid 6m for a pretty cute girl. Lineup was small nearing Tet. She stayed for a very long time so wasn't too bad.

Wouldn't return unless I knew for certain there were model quality there though.
6m for ST is a very high price for viet in hanoi.
Old 06-02-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
barakuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went recently to Hanoi (Jan 2023). Visited a men's spa. Damage: 600k VND for massage B2B, + 600k VND tip for lady all paid at counter.
Brought to a room with attached bath, steam room and bathtub. Lady with sizeable tits comes, strips naked and proceeds to prepare your spa experience. Turns on steam room with lemongrass scent and I enjoy feeling like a dim sum for 10 mins. Then proceeds to the bed for a quick gel massage and B2B. No sex, but everything else is ok. Shot one, then goes to bathtub for a thorough bath, then she says back on bed for massage. Tries to gimme round 2, but I can't. Tipped another 500VND. No rush, good attitude.
Emperor Men's Spa. Google maps would bring u there. Ban Dinh area I think.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauq View Post
Can you confirm if it’s $90 sitting fee per girl? So if I wanted 2, it will be $180. That’s not including drinks as well right? Thx
Yes inclusive of drinks and sitting fee in Fortuna
Old 10-02-2023, 04:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Aces13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidefan View Post
here til when? i may have free time to bring you around
Virgin trip to hanoi. Could you bring me around too? Finding some stuff to do on this thread
Old 13-02-2023, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
hidefan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhidefan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces13 View Post
Virgin trip to hanoi. Could you bring me around too? Finding some stuff to do on this thread
if i have time sure
Old 14-02-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
vvistra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I'm visiting Hanoi next week. My first time there. Will be staying at Pullman Hanoi at Cat Linh Street.
Any bros have happening places, spas close to hotel ?
Old 14-02-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
hidefan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhidefan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvistra View Post
Hi bros, I'm visiting Hanoi next week. My first time there. Will be staying at Pullman Hanoi at Cat Linh Street.
Any bros have happening places, spas close to hotel ?
youre located centrally, i think most foreign friendly massage joint nearest to you is neko at de la thanh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1