The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2010, 03:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
KevinNeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Stop posting pictures of innocent girls

Why are you people posting nude/obscene pictures of innocent teenage girls? Especially the malays? I know malays are well known for their HDB staircase sex but exposing them further is not right.

What if someone do that to your daughter? Or your family members and loved ones? How would you feel seeing their nude pictures on this forum?

Cammon guys. Stop being like kids. Grow up abit. Respect the dignity of other girls. This forum is a fail.
Old 17-10-2010, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
D.Keys_SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Stop posting pictures of innocent girls

Not trying to be rude but everyone is someone's daughter or son around here. If you think you dont like what you see, then this forum is certainly is not for you.
Old 17-10-2010, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3633 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Stop posting pictures of innocent girls

Funny post.......... Close your eyes if you feel bad looking at the pics.
Old 17-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Kevin Neo you are such a hypocrite. How do you know there are nude pics of young girls and especially malay girls? Obviously you have been rammaging through this forum oogling at all the pics that's why you know (and clearly you have a taste for malay chicks from your deep knowledge of what kind of pics this forum contains). After wanking off to all the pics you have the nerve to take the moral highgrounds and preach like a saint like you are above everyone else who visits this forum! Take the log of wood out of your own eyes before you point at the splinter in others' eyes.
Old 17-10-2010, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
marker75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNeo View Post
Why are you people posting nude/obscene pictures of innocent teenage girls? Especially the malays? I know malays are well known for their HDB staircase sex but exposing them further is not right.

What if someone do that to your daughter? Or your family members and loved ones? How would you feel seeing their nude pictures on this forum?

Cammon guys. Stop being like kids. Grow up abit. Respect the dignity of other girls. This forum is a fail.

Wa Lau, with all due respect to your righteous principles, go say that in all adult oriented forums la.

Innocent girls will be taken photos naked or in sex positions or actions meh???

people throw litter ganna CWO, the press do video shots and have prime time slots on TV lor. between throw litter and having sex in public plus photo shoot, i seriously think the earlier is more innocent lor...

oh btw, i think i see more PRC/Jap/Caucasians, and honestly i havent see malays lor. you mind sharing which post huh? or which thread? hahahaha...
Old 17-10-2010, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Martell99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
crazy TS... if they dun self take in the first place how would bros here haf the chance to upload...
cant you see they are proud to be taken without their clothes on wif their smiling face...
n if you not interested n angry abt it why browse through the pages to see the nude pics n after having a hard-on cannot find hole for you to release n get angry...
YOU ARE CRAZY...

eNjoy eVery siNgle dAy of my LiFe...
Old 17-10-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Someone must have pointed a gun to TS head and forced him to join this failed forum.......
Old 17-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:

Wow.... we have a righteous guy here manz. Register an account just to post this. So which innocent frds of yours being exposed har?

Cut the crap on your second para, are you born from an egg?

This is a sex forum, if you feel the heat and embarressment, just fuck off from here.
Old 17-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

How come you are still here? I thought you were just transiting ?

http://sammyboy.online/showthr...#post4121 063

If this forum is a fail, then why bother to registered as a samster more than 1x in the 1st place?

The forum that a person calls immoral is a forum that show him it's own shame and at the entrance of a cunt, hypocrisy begins.

So just beat it, will you?

Old 17-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

think photos not hot enaf, tats y TS complain here la.
Old 17-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Zap the bugger to Horlan (Holland)
Old 17-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

There r many SG bitches around who like to flaunt their scantily clad photos in blogs, fb, twitter, etc....so obviously they like attention & all bros here r doing her a great service by do exactly what these bitches love. So no big deal man
Old 17-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -117 / Power: 0
aromilk aromilk

Quote:

This is a farking sex forum... what do you expect us to post?
Old 17-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ball_lover82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Zap the bugger to Horlan (Holland)
good 1... too bad i can't as no power. other bro would like to do the honour?
hw in the first place tis fellow come here.if u dun like wat tis forum is saying or posting. juz dun log on. we always welcome bro of the same interests but if u r not the same frequency we r in, go elsewhere find ur legue. tis legue is not for u.
Old 17-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Still not negative yet. Another fire mission is required.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1