The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Pervert things?

I visited my friend's house for a chilling sesh and realize that her elder sister is staying over at her place for a couple of days.

Saw her walked out of the toilet in crop top and was drying her hair, damn! Her crop top seems abit translucent and can see her lacey white bra.
I borrow their toilet and her sister's bra were hanging behind the door. Took a small sniff and wow, wild things were running through the back of my mind. Cheap cheap thrill. Hehe.

Got a nice sweat smell (奶香) even though it has been washed.
So I went over to my friend's place once again and her sister was staying with her still. Had a drinking session till late night and I used their toilet. This time round was a black lace bra with a butterfly knot in the middle. It was one that she wore to work in the morning because the bra strap was exactly the same. I took a sniff and it was not washed (strong mixture of 奶香 and sweat smell), starting jerking off and drop the last bit of cum into the bra cup while rubbing my tip because I don't want to make it too obvious. Woohoo shiok and cheap thrill
Old 17-01-2023, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 14
Cross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

Old tale of mine...not the most pervert things done, but it's in the list.

Flew to China to attend my friend's older sister wedding. They are filthy rich and house was 4 storey high, so they room for me to stay in during my visit.
My friend also have a younger sister that still stays in the house.

Days before the wedding, the family and relatives were all busy with preparation work, so during afternoon timings, I was generally alone in the house, walking about and snacking.

It was when I walked towards the balcony and saw lingerie hanging by the laundry rack. I carefully walked up to it, ensure coast is clear, took it and went to the toilet to sniff and fap.

Since I was overseas and staying at someone's house, it naturally means I haven't came in awhile, so somehow I accidentally shot onto the lingerie. Panic time. I hurriedly washed it, dry it as much as possible by hand, and hung it back outside the laundry rack

Even took some pictures too.
(P.S. you can see their white marble floor, showing how rich they are)

If anyone's keen, there's even a part 2 of course.
Old 17-01-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross_ View Post

Waiting for part 2!
Old 17-01-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

What are you waiting for, good sir?
Old 17-01-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uahcwife View Post
Been a perv for as long as I ca remember so I have a lot to chose from

A recent experience - Wife and I went to the beach. Wife is shy and curvy/chubby wearing only one-piece bathing suits. However, since last summer she lost some weight so her big boobs were a bit free in their cups. First wave and her nipple pops out, to my surprise she doesn't notice. I ask her to lie down on her back and I help her float to relex, she agrees. I make sure to point her head in the direction of a group of fathers that were next to us. This way she couldn't see them but they had a direct view of her perky nipple lol. I of course pretended to look away and they had a good look for about five minutes.

Early experience - Installed RAT software on my sister's pc. Used it to record and watch her live for hours. Once to my surprise I caught her letting the family cat climb on her bed after her shower and let him lick her cl@it until she came :O

Which one is crazier?
Cat's tongue is like sandpaper leh.. shiok meh?
Old 17-01-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Cat's tongue is like sandpaper leh.. shiok meh?
How do you know it feels like sandpaper? Did you...
Old 17-01-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 14
Cross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to beholdCross_ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Waiting for part 2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
What are you waiting for, good sir?
Hahaha here's part 2

After the first fap using the lingerie, I wanted more (typical)

The next day, I carefully snuck into the younger sister's room, hoping to find something more. Why snuck? As the common corridor and living room at each floor has a camera at the corner.

Making sure I don't look suspicious, I went in the room, opened the cabinet, pulled out the drawer, and behold, treasure was found (of course I snapped a picture).

Little did I know, the helper has been in the kitchen (level 1) the whole time. I hurriedly stuck a smooth black bra and panties, closed the drawer and cabinet, went to my room's toilet and fapped away, ensuring I don't accidentally cum on it again.

Made sure the coast is clear, returned them, took a few more deep sniffs of the other pieces, and went on my day

Still a part 3 (final) if anyone's still keen
Old 18-01-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Still a part 3 (final) if anyone's still keen
Do continue bro
Old 18-01-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
Crapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
lol at this
Old 18-01-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha.. no, my cat lick my hands sometimes. Just hands and nowhere else.. dun think 歪。
Old 18-01-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
jacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochran View Post
Do continue bro
Looking forward too
Old 18-01-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just hands and nowhere else.. dun think 歪。
In a sex forum, under a thread called Most Pervert Things Done... You have to explain clearly. Because there are many really classic posts here.

There was a guy who collect pubic hair and labels them in a photo album. Still the champion of the thread.
Old 19-01-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
hahaha.. no, my cat lick my hands sometimes. Just hands and nowhere else.. dun think 歪。
check out the cat's kkj, even more special

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 20-01-2023, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
There was a guy who collect pubic hair and labels them in a photo album
Seriously
Old 20-01-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochran View Post
Seriously
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.p...&postcount=132

Read for yourself

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1