The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2005, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Hey hey,

What he do? Never keep me inform?. Let me guess. bro just4fun you trying to xian the waitress that we saw the other time?

When we heading there? I wouldn't be here long this time. Heading back next weekend leh.
next weekend so fast ah? ok lah... how abt thurs nite we go happening liao!

btw where did the thread starter unclezerofire go?
Old 31-03-2005, 01:53 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
Ya man... that was wat i was thinking of too. hot is possible but as gd as the Shanghai thread i think difficult leh. there got the patronisation of SGPShanghai69, PTR, Shengge wah kaoz a formidable line up.. like brazil leh... but can la..

here only got just4fun to set up chances for van basten to score! so shall u set up a superb chance for van basten to score a double with the sexy girl n jewellery girl? last time with lukim i on a hat-trick but alas i missed the last chance of the nite n only finished with a double
actually i think i penetrated into 1 of the Suzhou Universities liao leh ... nvm bros we will reap extra benefits too!
Old 31-03-2005, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro by any chance r u in china too? or even shanghai or suzhou?

actually in china this sort of things such as some china asshole just rushing in front of u n squeezing into the taxi is very common.. i myself encounter twice liao.

if u cant beat them, join them!
I m not station there, but ocasssionally gone there for short visit and vacation trip nowsaday.

Best encounter is taking subway during peak hours, really packed like sardine. Many buns offering to you, and was just hoping that I was shorter in height in order to really taste these juicy buns. Visited Huaihai via subway, you really had to push yourself out then followed the rest, movement automatic, you just followed liao. Understand from local there, using your arms to feel or rub against the lady's bust is acceptable but not the palm, but only in the crowd train lor.
Old 31-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
here only got just4fun to set up chances for van basten to score! so shall u set up a superb chance for van basten to score a double with the sexy girl n jewellery girl? last time with lukim i on a hat-trick but alas i missed the last chance of the nite n only finished with a double
Hat trick.... I standing in front of goal post liao. Then ball kana stolen away from me... lagi sad
Old 31-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Frankieman12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro by any chance r u in china too? or even shanghai or suzhou?

actually in china this sort of things such as some china asshole just rushing in front of u n squeezing into the taxi is very common.. i myself encounter twice liao.

if u cant beat them, join them!
I do agree with Bro Van Basten,regardless you are in Shen Zhen, Guang Zhuo,Shangahi, there bound to have some assholes snatching your taxi.
It also happened to me serveral times liao.

So we just have to "do what the Chinese do when you are in China."

Frankie
Old 31-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Bro...

There are several samsters in suzhou and I happen to be 1 of them...

Do pm me if you wish to meet up...

Anyway, are u permanantly here or just temp???

Just4fun
Hi Just4fun,
I suppose you guys are all station in Su Zhuo.
I am stationed in Shanghai. Maybe we can meet up to chiong together?
Rgs,
Frankie
Old 01-04-2005, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Hi Just4fun,
I suppose you guys are all station in Su Zhuo.
I am stationed in Shanghai. Maybe we can meet up to chiong together?
Rgs,
Frankie
Wow.. blending into the SHA and Suzhou gang ha? Hope you will be happy up there... We gonna miss you here...

Did you managed to meet up with H***** recently? Hope you enjoyed the fun we had while I was there...

Regards from the South...

PS.. Good luck KC-ing...
Old 01-04-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Wow.. blending into the SHA and Suzhou gang ha? Hope you will be happy up there... We gonna miss you here...

Did you managed to meet up with H***** recently? Hope you enjoyed the fun we had while I was there...

Regards from the South...

PS.. Good luck KC-ing...

Ya man,
Need to get in contact with our fellow samsters here mah..
I also miss you wonderful guys there.

Yes, I did enjoy. Are you coming to Shanghai in Apr'05?
I heard that there is an exhibition fair.

I did tried to look for H***** but he seems very the busy with what
I don't know.
Any happening that night when I left you guys at Nan Jing Lu?

Do send my regards to the rest of the guys in the South.
And you guys do continue to have good time there too.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ya man,

I don't know.

Haha Frankie you still trying out ur KC trap is it?? Anyway I will be in Suzhuo tis coming April maybe catch up with you in Shanghai... hehe maybe then u will bring me go out and cheong.

Have lots of fun when u r in Shanghai man..... Miss u and ur KC trap boy
Old 01-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Hat trick.... I standing in front of goal post liao. Then ball kana stolen away from me... lagi sad
so did u manage to set up any goal for van basten for the match between young lions vs starbucks babes???

i on leg injury last nite if not sure play make for the both of u to score...

Just4fun
Old 01-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Samster

Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
so did u manage to set up any goal for van basten for the match between young lions vs starbucks babes???

i on leg injury last nite if not sure play make for the both of u to score...

Just4fun

Maybe need to Ronaldo to partner Van Basten to form a formidable strike force... Hehehe... Seems like you guys having fun up there...
Had my virgin trip to SHA 2 weeks back and still loving it...
Maybe I should change a job to there...

PS Sorry for hijacking your post... Cant help but notice there is 2 soccer star nick in this thread...

Have a great weekend....
Old 01-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya man,

I don't know.

Hmm.. Nothing lahz.. we went off to Park 97 for drinks.. then nothing seems interesting except for this crazy girl on her aerobics routine jumping around the dance floor.. pretty weird...

Then we went off to Guan Di... H***** and P****** picked up some girls at the dance floor.. some rubba rubba but no happily ever after.. 2 of which were going to Sg to study ( taking my salt now.. pinch of salt ).

Anyway ask H***** to get you cheap tickets to fly here and see your Chow Chow ( if you are still in love... )...

Weekend liaoz... Have fun...

No happening this weekend for me.. House cleaning....
Old 01-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 20
davsoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i was in suzhou some few time ago.

stay in hotel call suzhou ren jia good location.just behind the walking street kuan qian street (sorry my chinese not so good)

ask for massage and was serve by gal call shuang fei. ( doubly fly)

resonable pretty. 7/10
message so so. 4/10
bj : 6/10
damage : rmb 800 massage rmb 120

next few days go on street and found that can get resonale good < rmb 500

heard there is a zero point bar, second floor got happening. don't know price. next time will try.

hope you have a good time in suzhou.
Old 02-04-2005, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Van Basten]next weekend so fast ah? ok lah... how abt thurs nite we go happening liao!

btw where did the thread starter unclezerofire go? QUOTE]

the match has been delayed a night as our playmaker n strikers r off the fields...

it is a very interesting match and the final score is young lions 3 and the prc babes 0...... at long last.... it is our first victory in suzhou since we r here....

personally...i find the pub a better place as compared to the KTV... as the damage is smaller and more actions....

but what pissed me off today is the grand finale when the gal came out chasing me for the 3rd storey charges of 50rmb.... i tot i had already told her all inclusive liao...but still give me nonsense.....

but generally....it is a fun nite with lukim n van basten....

Just4fun
Old 02-04-2005, 04:35 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=just4fun]
Quote:
next weekend so fast ah? ok lah... how abt thurs nite we go happening liao!

btw where did the thread starter unclezerofire go? QUOTE]

the match has been delayed a night as our playmaker n strikers r off the fields...

it is a very interesting match and the final score is young lions 3 and the prc babes 0...... at long last.... it is our first victory in suzhou since we r here....

personally...i find the pub a better place as compared to the KTV... as the damage is smaller and more actions....

but what pissed me off today is the grand finale when the gal came out chasing me for the 3rd storey charges of 50rmb.... i tot i had already told her all inclusive liao...but still give me nonsense.....

but generally....it is a fun nite with lukim n van basten....

Just4fun
ya bro... u still got time to post ah! u r not the only 1 who had the nonsense.. me too. but anyway, it was a gd outing. and since lukim say i always post nonsense... i shall give a FR here.

The pub we went was at Shi Quan Jie (where else can it be in suzhou!) But er i forgot the name liao... maybe bro lukim or just4fun can fill me in. actually it's quite near the zero point pub that bro davsoo mentioned in his post.

after some drinks on the 1st floor...charges r as usual here roughly abt 20rmb for a bottle of Budweiser or Qingdao etc. we proceeded to the 2nd floor to karaoke room. But alas all the songs were pirated stuff sing liao also beh song... luckily got some bro entertain me with his antics of squeezing some NTTL and acting like a virgin. this room on the 2nd floor is where there is SOME action but still not the climax. and this room only a flat fee of 100rmb...

normally after singing some cock pirated songs for awhile, the girl would ask whether u want to proceed to the 3rd floor for more action. Wah this 1 even got 3rd floor... mostly the pubs here in Suzhou i think only got level 2 but this 1 steady man 3 floors like escalating 1 step higher n higher to the climax... the girls quoted abt 400rmb for full service inclusive of the room upstairs. later after some negotiation, i settled on a bj for 300rmb total.

so we proceed to upstairs but kan ni na, the girl suddenly say it's 350rmb because never count the tips downstairs! but that time her bra already down me horny liao wat the heck 50rmb more only 10sing lah so proceed... but not bad lah... her attitude still quite gd and her bj skills though so so only she tried hard... n her boobs were really nice n shapely which was excellent.. the other thing that put me off was that the room was a bit dirty.. sigh bo pian this is china!

overall an ok experience... considering it's cheonging with sg bros.... total damage abt 450-500rmb per person. actually the pubs also not bad compared to the ktvs lah... it's cheaper though the girls not so pretty n the ktvs r cleaner and got more class...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1