The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-07-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
LOL 😆 could it be that you did something that offended some ML enough for her to take revenge against you by recording down for every ML to help her slap your balls 😂😆 If so, can you try to recall which ML and what you did? Try to make peace with her since and if she’s the one who “request” all girls slap your balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunSiongYoong View Post
Hi all, I need your advice. Is there any way for me to stop the mainland chinese massage ladies from slapping my balls?

About a few months ago, I visited a massage lady and during the session, she playfully slapped my balls and said, "你喜欢这种,对吧?" I said no and that it was very painful. However, I assumed that it was a one off thing and thought nothing of it.

A few weeks after with a different massage lady, I connected with the different massage lady on WeChat. After she looked through her WeChat groups, her face lit up and said, "哦!你是哪个被别的女生拍睾丸的,对吧?哈哈哈!" I was thinking WHAT THE FUCK! Why was the incident of getting my balls slapped without my consent being spread online between the massage ladies? I then reiterated that I did not like it and that no one should be slapping my balls. She simply giggled, typed something in her WeChat, and resumed the massage session.

From then onwards, every mainland chinese massage lady I visited sought to slap my balls during my session! It is very painful and I am so not paying SGD100 plus dollars to get my balls slapped.

What should I do to stop this? Changing number is not an option as I use my number for work. Also, any new number would not be in the massage ladys' database, preventing me from making appointments with them easily. Only genuine helpful replies please, no derogatory comments will be tolerated.
Old 27-07-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Hi all, I need your advice. Is there any way for me to stop the mainland chinese massage ladies from slapping my balls?

About a few months ago, I visited a massage lady and during the session, she playfully slapped my balls and said, "你喜欢这种,对吧?" I said no and that it was very painful. However, I assumed that it was a one off thing and thought nothing of it.

A few weeks after with a different massage lady, I connected with the different massage lady on WeChat. After she looked through her WeChat groups, her face lit up and said, "哦!你是哪个被别的女生拍睾丸的,对吧?哈哈哈!" I was thinking WHAT THE FUCK! Why was the incident of getting my balls slapped without my consent being spread online between the massage ladies? I then reiterated that I did not like it and that no one should be slapping my balls. She simply giggled, typed something in her WeChat, and resumed the massage session.

From then onwards, every mainland chinese massage lady I visited sought to slap my balls during my session! It is very painful and I am so not paying SGD100 plus dollars to get my balls slapped.

What should I do to stop this? Changing number is not an option as I use my number for work. Also, any new number would not be in the massage ladys' database, preventing me from making appointments with them easily. Only genuine helpful replies please, no derogatory comments will be tolerated.
HAHAHAHAAHA You made my day bro. Sorry I cant. I burst out laughing here.
Old 27-07-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Read so many MRs but really no motivation to look for vanilla new MLs. Those MLs u guys keep promoting/supporting with MRs mostly will RTC sooner than planned...sigh.
Old 27-07-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

or was your number previously used by another brother who has this fetish then it was already recorded in, and then you by chance took this number from him when u signed ur plans and all
Old 27-07-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Lollo look exactly like her photo , she said she’s 23, and I reckon so. Feel she’s young and eager to please. But a vanilla though even though I accidentally slipped inside her panty without resistance 😝… Hand of course
that is interesting.

thank you for sharing yr FR
Old 27-07-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro,

各花入各眼, so very difficult to verify
Same for zoey.
that is true. different people, different taste.

will up your points tomorrow.
Old 28-07-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
or was your number previously used by another brother who has this fetish then it was already recorded in, and then you by chance took this number from him when u signed ur plans and all

Not sure if HP numbers can be recycled
Old 28-07-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
duncan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduncan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My lucky day, managed to book her service at the last minute.
She was in a black dress, 3rd photo.

Looks: 9/10 (almost the same as photos)
Body: 7/10 (Slim, not for boob lovers). Felt she is shorter than the photos shown.
Massage: 6/10 (average, but hardworking. Head massage is good, not a timekeeper)
Sensual: 7/10 (
Location: 7/10 ( location is central, 5-10 mins walk from mrt, might not be easy to find parking. Room is clean)
RTM: maybe if im around the area

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinadan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Looks: 9/10 (SYT 95% similar to photo)
Body: 8/10 (Slim model figure)
Massage: 7/10 (Decent strength)
Sensual: 8/10 (Strong GFE)
RTM: Yes

Managed to try this SYT today. Really digged her service and strong GFE.

Any other SYT to recommend?
Old 28-07-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/isabel-massage/

Wa 110, FN, 21yo syt

Did she change name?

Never saw her ad before iirc haha
sounds too good to be true some more in hotel is it mw?
Old 28-07-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoxx View Post
Review for Jing Jing:

Reminds me of a Taiwanese lady Xia Yutong (Sun Xiezhi’s girlfriend). Really sweet and genuine lady who provides good massage. Can see that she really put in the strength and effort. Sensual wise was pretty decent as well, allows you to suck on her tits like a baby while she perform the HJ. Overall $120 with decent massage and sensual. Will RTM! #saynotovanillabullshit
is it this Jing Jing?
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jingjing-massage/
Old 28-07-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-qian-qian/

Not much fr of her. Decide to try try since today off day.

Looks: face bigger eye smaller from the ad
Body: quite petite but not those super skinny kind
Boobs: handful big b or small c. Tune radio station will harden
Massage: most of the time 1 hand massage but got try to put some strength
Sensual: no bad lo. Soft moans and tickle whole body.
Roaming: 5g
Duration: in out 40min although she din chase me out. But she don talk much. Sit there i see my hp she see her hp like awkward with no conversation.
Rtm: No chemistry. And i like to try new one. So unlikely ba.
She got full menu
Agreed with your FR. Have tried her before. She only talked when she asked if you want to shower or need a drink. She kept quiet (no conversation) throughout the session and after the deed. She is not those chatty type of MLs. But overall, she gave a decent and sensual massage.
Old 28-07-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunikny View Post
Yes it is... looks like another older, heavier ML has also assumed this name in SLG...lol.
Old 28-07-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes it is... looks like another older, heavier ML has also assumed this name in SLG...lol.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jing-jing-massage/

Maybe trying to hook bros that never QC properly haha

But at the rate of $90 in this climate, more or less already shows what to expect
Old 28-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunikny View Post
sounds too good to be true some more in hotel is it mw?
Not mw, fj available for top up fyi.

Anw, so many ml named jingjing xianxian qianqian recently haha
Old 28-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/na-na-massage/

Any review for this girl?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1