The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-08-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/

Is this xxl the young ml op in chinatown mp last time?

Named baby too iirc
Old 01-08-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
thanks for this accurate FR, upz you as I had a good time with her
What’s the damage now may I know?
Old 01-08-2022, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
What’s the damage now may I know?
Heard the 100 is just for extra haven plus entry fee. So should be around 150. Consider quite premium for 1hour

Correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited by beyond96; 01-08-2022 at 04:27 AM.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Heard the 100 is just for extra haven plus entry fee. So should be around 150. Consider quite premium for 1hour

Correct me if I am wrong.
Visited her once when she was previously listed on slg, 100 includes 50 for entrance ad 50 for hj only. Top up 50 for topless plus roaming. However she was wearing jeans then hence I felt it was overpriced compared with the vanilla POG gang. Not sure if the MO and pricing has changed since.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Visited her once when she was previously listed on slg, 100 includes 50 for entrance ad 50 for hj only. Top up 50 for topless plus roaming. However she was wearing jeans then hence I felt it was overpriced compared with the vanilla POG gang. Not sure if the MO and pricing has changed since.
Thanks for sharing, but....

50 entrance, top up 50 for topless and another 100 for a hj? Wow that's paying $200 for a SN ML... that's a bit much, well into fj price territory already.

I'll pass. Plenty of other sexy fish out there mentioned in other threads. And it's been really fun slowly discovering them.

Caveat: Spa environment still not really my thing. But the very low quality of condo-based MLs currently has pushed me to venture elsewhere.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 01-08-2022 at 08:15 AM.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-xue-li-massage/

Is this xxl the young ml op in chinatown mp last time?

Named baby too iirc
Yes should be. Think she still working at the spa there
Old 01-08-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
local usually means the ml is sg PR/citizen already. also means here for long time.

mix usually is here for short term. maybe can come back for future stints if they manage to avoid getting into trouble.
I always viewed the 'local' section as milfs or gilfs bro. Mix are the ones with syts and premilfs
Old 01-08-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

The more popular Jing Jing is more East than Central (as listed in her ad)?

C
Old 01-08-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane67 View Post
I always viewed the 'local' section as milfs or gilfs bro. Mix are the ones with syts and premilfs
Yes but I chose a more indirect description lol
Old 01-08-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for sharing, but....

50 entrance, top up 50 for topless and another 100 for a hj? Wow that's paying $200 for a SN ML... that's a bit much, well into fj price territory already.

I'll pass. Plenty of other sexy fish out there mentioned in other threads. And it's been really fun slowly discovering them.

Caveat: Spa environment still not really my thing. But the very low quality of condo-based MLs currently has pushed me to venture elsewhere.
Bo lah. 100 includes hj and entrance. Topup 50 for top less and roaming. So all in 150. Like you said.. in spa and common bathroom some more, so only visited once.
Old 01-08-2022, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited An An over the weekends, she welcomed me in a black nightie and she looked so cute! Not the first time experiencing a ML helping me dry up, but it was my first having one suck on my rod in the midst of it .

Massage was strong enough, not those professional type but could ease mild aches. B2B was very thorough and felt that her skin was very smooth. While on all 4s, her teasing felt very enticing, slightly brushing the crack to balls to the rod, there was even slight AR; not those go deep kind.

She gave me a BJ for about 10 minutes that felt quite shiok, and I requested to change to HJ as I might not be able to shoot with just BJ and she obliged. Both of us washed up around the 50min mark, with her showering first. After coming out from the bathroom, she cheekily shook her butt in front of me while drying herself which I gave a grope (She has a nice ass IMO), before I went to wash up before paying and leaving.

Overall, very cute and hardworking lady with some unique personality that most MLs don't possess or at least don't show, one of the better MLs within the current scene for sure and definitely will RTM.

Didn't know I only had 1 review in their database prior to her session which was quite recently inputted, which was probably why I wasn't able to book a session with her the past few attempts. She was kind enough to help me leave another review .
Old 01-08-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleeugene View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yang-zi-massage/

I recommend this whom ever wanna tried Grasp Root.
Massage skill really can compare with traditional one.
Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10 for me like abit baby fat
Boobs : 9/10 standard C and very smooth
Massage :9/10 looking for Authentic Juagen she is my second choice, step back and massage definitely fit In the position.
RTM : cfm

But next time I wanna try BBBJ then Juagen. I think 是一个不错的体验
Some earlier FR said girl is <> picture. Please confirm. Same place as JoJo , 150 u get bbbj but no cim, next level up you get full treatment.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Bo lah. 100 includes hj and entrance. Topup 50 for top less and roaming. So all in 150. Like you said.. in spa and common bathroom some more, so only visited once.
Previously I saw some MRs stating that she allows regular customers to go to her Condo for massage right?
Old 01-08-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Visited Cheryl again. Really like her HJ skills, she will sit in front of me to tease and play with my cock. Love those fingertip teasing on the balls and shaft and those twisting and rubbing of shaft and cock head.

Really good HJ skills. But I would like to try other girls with similar skills. Any SLG girls have the same HJ skills as Cheryl?
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 01-08-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
For discussion:

What would you do, if one of the MLs wrote a negative customer review on you that you know to be an utter lie?
I heard from an ML before. That sometimes over things like weird request and all. the MLs will jio their "sister" MLs to together write negative reviews say you're popo all that to "burn" your number.

Heard from her, that some bro request for her to tie him up inside her toilet or some shit like that.

I think even if kena utterly lying review by some MLs, we also lanlan. Maybe can get your regulars to help "counter" to fix the record.

All in all, goes back to the same thing. 开心就好, kena nonsense review or nonsense service. just move on can already. All of us come out to play to enjoy ourselves. Just take things with a grain of salt.

I personally dont write negative FRs/MRs of ladies unless the experience really fucking bad and she pissed me off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1