The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-12-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Pratotus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My long time regular and favourite girl OG Aimee is MIA

Any bro can be so kind to recommend an alternative for me please? Not for the massage but for that perfect body…

Jing Jing seems the closest but she never replies leh, damn sad
Old 15-12-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

Any bro can share ml that is close to lin lin current location. Tried to book lin lin but full today so need alternative.
Old 15-12-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

she will be back after cny

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanTk View Post
Don't worry bro, Mr. Jonathan Tan will bring her back! Stay tuned
Old 15-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Had been visiting LL for quite a while, decided to visit her friend Nina
here’s my MR: https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nina-massage/

Location: Quite bad but she just moved to a new location that’s gonna be familiar to old chiongsters.
Look: Very close to photo on the site, I think those photographs are with minimum photoshop. and her legs are suisui since she’s quite tall.
Attitude: chatty, friendly and she actually knows quite a lot about postures and stuff as she studied that.
Massage: it’s quite okay to me, diff ppl will have diff standards on this so I won’t say anymore things here.
GFE: although not as high as Linlin but the gfe is there because she’s so easy to talk to (diff ppl diff perspective on gfe).
Sensual: Really great sensual as she stripped and started the teasing. Her boobs are big and natural. This part I will say YMMV, go try it for yourself, won’t regret.
HJ: after the sensual part I can barely hold myself but still had a great few minutes of hj before releasing. Shiok af~
After hj, we continue chitchatting and went to shower at around 55min mark. Never shortchanged me or use too much phone in this time frame. Up point for that.

RTM: Definitely yes, can say she is still green, so bros can teach her how to improve so all visiting her can benefit. After JJ RTC, it will be harder to book LL/Rayna/TT, so Nina is definitely a fail safe to me and to boob lovers
Old 15-12-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
It’ll be hard to book her time slot

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
she will be back after cny
Old 15-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LWS2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you all seniors for your reviews! I have been a lurker for almost two years now. Going to start my journey today.
Old 15-12-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmattzxx View Post
Anyone like me missed the MLs that RTC recently? I personally missed Baby whim she RTC las month, not sure if she will be back. She’s definitely one of the fail safe MLs to go!
I doubt Baby will come back. for some reason her business seems really bad, same day booking usually very easy to get and a lot of slots available. It’s probably quite costly for her to come back.
Old 15-12-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Just realised kenna zap so jia lat, May b I did the comment on the Bro who put the condo name @ Balestier. Which is, I also not agreed with the Bro who did it. But I also Kenna zap. So many dun know how to read or misunderstand 🤣
Old 15-12-2022, 06:50 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Nice informative sharing, Kopiosteve!
Interestingly I visited only one on your list. I think it is either I am very ‘loyal’ or I siam SN vanilla most of the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
SLG SN Vanilla FR Collective
Caveat: First off, I am not the biggest fan of SN vanilla MLs, especially those who just sit there with clothes on, pumping my dick up and down indifferently and still think they deserve all the money. But I will give credit to those with good working attitude, and even more to those who provide genuine proactive interaction.

……

Enjoy!

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one

Last edited by Javabeans; 15-12-2022 at 08:46 PM.
Old 15-12-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Just FYI for those who was trying to ask about the windy situation in the past weeks.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...since-covid-19
Old 15-12-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS2019 View Post
Thank you all seniors for your reviews! I have been a lurker for almost two years now. Going to start my journey today.
I also only started chiong-ing about 2 months ago. It's a fun but expensive journey. Stay safe and happy chiong-ing!
Old 16-12-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoJohn View Post
Hahaha.. Thanks bro.. Counting on you then..
Malaxi was an utter disappointment….
Granted she has some hot/cold stone massage.
But damn her size n granny panties……..
Seriously an utter disappointment.
Old 16-12-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Malaxi was an utter disappointment….
Granted she has some hot/cold stone massage.
But damn her size n granny panties……..
Seriously an utter disappointment.
Don't understand what is the fuss about?
She is well known for being the bigger size ML if you have read.
Did you asked her if she was on code red. Generally that is what some woman wear during that time.
I never visited her coz I prefer not too big size ML.
Old 16-12-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
DaKid is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro, any review on her? I can't find Report of her yet. Can try? any comments? Thanks bros!

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/duo-du...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
Old 16-12-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Finally matched timing with LL and understand why she is a fav among bros here. The MRs are definitely spot on. Potent combination of cutesy looks, good figure, high playability and ability to engage. Luckily her place pretty far from me else i will be visiting her very often
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1