The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothjazz1918 View Post
After you dieted and work out, I would say the best experience comes when you least expected. Everyone will, in their own time, get lucky at least once if not more. It’s about the right timing and chemistry. Just be patient and you will reap your reward soon enough. Even a senior citizen gets lucky too. 🤭🤭🤭 and it’s all thanks to those senior bros tips on improving yourself on looks and physique. It really works.
maintaining and sustaining own health and physique is an individual responsibilities, what other improved experiences with the WL will be the by-products.
Old 28-12-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 6
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
majority will advocate not to mention over and beyond services openly.
Got it - thanks for this heads up! I've edited away my post haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
FJ other threads uh. But if you wanna get an FJ from her. Just ask. She’s a FL. But probably a dead fish lol.
Thanks!!
Old 28-12-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
10Q bro @theelife for taking a bullet for us.
Was planning to visit her already. Will PM You for more deets.
PMed you back. No prob, cos I am bullet proofed. Lol. Taking a hit just move on to others. Welcome bros to share quality MLs, be it here or privately.
Old 28-12-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 15
hakuyo is one of the Best!hakuyo is one of the Best!hakuyo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Very scary, especially with all the BDSM and stuffs hanging around.
只有你不敢的,没有她玩不了的!
Not for faint hearted bros
Ok lah not that scary, I find omm services can cater to almost all sorts of players. From those looking for purely massage, high sensuality massage, fake make love to mild / hardcore sm / role play, all she can provide. I would say she’s an all rounder ML. Personally I started finding her for massage and hj, few months later have tried most of her services, every new session was exhilarating, get to explore what I like most and dislike. Most important is to let her know your kinks and she will play along.
Old 28-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/zora-massage/

Very few FR on Zora. Any idea is she syt and can zhut ? Thx
Old 28-12-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Nice. I did that once a long time ago when I visited a ML in SZ... another ML knew I was there and asked why never go find her. On hindsight should have planned to meet a few instead of one since there liao.

Hopefully bah. One of my regular MLs I thought she going back liao but she extended again... so I'll be seeing more of her instead.
Bro, any tips on the do’s and don’ts when you visited ML in SZ? I have an invite but quite wary about venturing into her den / territory. More risk averse with age. Hahaha.
Old 28-12-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krish0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehoney View Post
Bro out there.

Anyone visit her before? Any review on this?

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/mi-li-massage/
The thing about this lady never reply text at all haha got busy until like that
Old 28-12-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Bro, any tips on the do’s and don’ts when you visited ML in SZ? I have an invite but quite wary about venturing into her den / territory. More risk averse with age. Hahaha.
SZ is very safe, just be wary of pick pockets.
Old 28-12-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-amy/

anyone tried this ML yet? Is she new ?
Should I take the bullet? Lol.
Old 28-12-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:

If I remember correctly she used to work at Peace centre MP. The pics on SLG like completely different leh, might want to exercise some caution on this one. Seems like heavy ps involved. Don't even think the body in pics is hers lol!
Old 28-12-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think for China generally just don't go to those questionable joints (her friend's place is the worst) - those small ktv/teahouse that many dudes got their credit card maxed out for a few drinks, some got drugged even. Go back to your hotel to spend the night instead of whichever place she suggests.

Zara
Old 28-12-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I think for China generally just don't go to those questionable joints (her friend's place is the worst) - those small ktv/teahouse that many dudes got their credit card maxed out for a few drinks, some got drugged even. Go back to your hotel to spend the night instead of whichever place she suggests.
Thanks for the tip. Just be alert I guess!
Old 28-12-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7448 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

https://isyou-12.com/model/yoyo-2562/

Also an FL at $180

But i like her nice contact number. Haha
Old 28-12-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the tip. Just be alert I guess!
Just don't compromise and follow her to the local joints, those malls etc I think still okay.

Btw the one that I went to visit is really one of a kind thus I made the effort...

Zara
Old 28-12-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
https://isyou-12.com/model/yoyo-2562/

Also an FL at $180

But i like her nice contact number. Haha
Huh sian... FL… then should be pre milf or milf lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1