The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-01-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
MR for Amy
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-amy/

Location: Condo along G river, 10mins walk from MRT station. Room is clean and shower area was quite big. Bed seems to be just a wooden board with covers so could wood squeak sounds when moving around haha.

Looks: Diff lady from her online pictures (She said its to avoid being recognized by friends). Actual person looked like a Milf in her mid 30s. Passable since she had makeup on.

Body/Boobs: Huge boobs but not saggy ( around big D cups) Waist not slim but firm. Got meat to hold but not fat. Hairy bush below. Can roam all but just no fingering.

Massage: decent rubs for about 10 mins? Not bad but also nothing special.

Special: Offered HJ, capped BJ and also FJ. I took the BJ but felt some teeth a few times. Her tounge action was good tho. Gave me a good lick around the scrotum area which felt damn shiok.

Overall: Decent milf but price is higher on the high side. She is very chatty also.
Thanks for the MR
I almost went.

That’s a very expensive milf, SLG claimed they have verified photos are real.
Maybe kenna bait n switch?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 02-01-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MR for Amy

Location: Condo along G river, 10mins walk from MRT station. Room is clean and shower area was quite big. Bed seems to be just a wooden board with covers so could wood squeak sounds when moving around haha.

Looks: Diff lady from her online pictures (She said its to avoid being recognized by friends). Actual person looked like a Milf in her mid 30s. Passable since she had makeup on.

( Click to show/hide )
Body/Boobs: Huge boobs but not saggy ( around big D cups) Waist not slim but firm. Got meat to hold but not fat. Hairy bush below. Can roam all but just no fingering.

Special: Offered HJ, capped BJ and also FJ. I took the BJ but felt some teeth a few times. Her tounge action was good tho. Gave me a good lick around the scrotum area which felt damn shiok.

Overall: Decent milf but price is higher on the high side. She is very chatty also.
Didn't you ask her to post photos of an milf instead?
Old 02-01-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Massagemonger99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainrover86 View Post

For info, I’m complaining about basic service etiquette.

First of all, the location is terrible and the apartment is shared. Room is partitioned by a white makeshift curtain ? Room is stuffy and towel is smelly.
Hygiene wise, this is the absolute worst I have ever been to.
This is not the end.

Second, less than 15 minutes into the massage, she proceeds to jerk me off. I’m like what ? What’s with the rush? According to her, she is rushing off for dinner so she just hopes to ‘settle me’ in the fastest time. This is the exact words said. I am not kidding.

After jerking for a while, she refuses to allow her boobs to be touched. Fine, that’s a boundary. But why advertise auto roaming ? I’m a boobs person so jerking off naturally becomes difficult. Guess what, she proceeds to jerk me off in a rough manner to the point it’s nothing but friction and pain.

It got so painful that I had to stop her prematurely. At that point in time, we are barely 15 mins into the massage and that’s including shower time.

I refused to pay her the full amount and insisted I’m only going to pay $30 for the disgustingly poor service. She argued and insisted that I pay at least $100. She threatened to call the police to which I happily agreed. Out of desperation, she took my $30 and I left. She also swore to give me bad review which I’m whatever.

For my Bros out there, do not visit this ML. I won’t wish this on my worst enemy.

I had a similar bad experience with this M i a o M i a o.

Was advertised as FN, full autoroam with BJ. I even asked if it was indeed FN and she replied it can be discussed.

So when I went there.... She was in a nightie with grandma panty. Massage was halfhearted and she was in dressed all the way. After 15 min, was told to turn over and she started her mechanical HJ. I asked how come she is still wearing her nightie.... she grudgingly removed her nightie. But refused to remove her grandma panty. Best part, says her boobs are out of bounds.... what the heck? What kind of autoroam is this.

HJ was crap and when i just came, she stopped and left the room, no completion..... I was like.... huh? After 5 min of radio silence, I proceeded to bathe myself and dressed. I paid her the advertised amount which is very generous I thought for her lousy attitude and false advertising..... she still had the cheek to ask for an additional $30 cuz I asked her to take of her nightie. I told her that her advertisement stated FN and she was nowhere near FN with 0% autoroam..... why should I pay her extra.

In out in 25 minutes.... If she does not want to be FN or does not want to be touched..... then she should not advertise as such. And she could have told me when I asked before going down. I despise such despicable practice which amounts to cheating.

I wrote an honest review in SLG to warn others.... but it was obviously not posted by the admin.

Do not visit this ML at all cost!!
Old 02-01-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
MR for Amy

Accurate FR. Though I opted of HJ only. Hairy bush…. Sian no rtm for me to further explore lol.
Old 02-01-2023, 03:50 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Nicole.
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-nicole/

Here is my fr:

Face: 7.5/10 (耐看行)

Location: 7/10 (Central Area...still have lots of people walking to and fro..But the place is secured even with CCTV)

Environment: 6/10 (room is cosy with sofa and a big bed, it looks like a co-shared place though with a common toilet)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural B+ cuppers) can zhut zhut

Body: 8/10 very slim with tattoo at the back of her waist

Massage: 5/10 (Gave me light massage)

Kissing: N/A (Didn't have it though managed to kiss her cheek)

Catbath: 8/10 (Did lick at the back of my body and licks and kisses on both my nipples)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 8/10 Able to talk everything under the sun...Playability is with restrictions from 4G to 4.5G with intense and great pleasure and exotic sight to behold....

HJ: 8/10 she did in slow and sensual as she puts some oil...to which I finally relent...

Overall: 8/10 In terms of looks and body, she is rated as one of the highest...but for me, its a little transactional more than gfe...this ml may be one of the fail safe option to fall back on amidst the current crop of mls in the market

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel

Last edited by coolmanspooky; 02-01-2023 at 04:04 PM.
Old 02-01-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Thanks for the MR
I almost went.

She claimed that she used to use her own pics and some people she knew came to asked her so she changed pictures lol. Btw she showed me her pics also la and it was obviously heavily edited which i wouldn't have went for in the first place lo. So yea i kena of bait and switched lol
Old 02-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Didn't you ask her to post photos of an milf instead?
Haha nah, why would I irk her and later she give me negative reviews and I have trouble booking girls in future. Just share my experience here so bros can make more informed decisions lo
Old 02-01-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Accurate FR. Though I opted of HJ only. Hairy bush…. Sian no rtm for me to further explore lol.
Ya many other fish to explore still. Defo not returning too
Old 02-01-2023, 04:00 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/an-yi-massage/

Anyone managed to book her recently? She always says she is "fully booked" even when I messaged in the morning. Tried booking in advance but no response or that she responded very late so what is the point of messaging back anyway if she is not willing to take in customers...lol...looks like she has found some rich sugar daddies or carrot heads liao...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 02-01-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Just tried Nicole. Here is my fr:

Face: 7.5/10 (耐看行)

Location: 7/10 (Central Area...still have lots of people walking to and fro..But the place is secured even with CCTV)

Environment: 6/10 (room is cosy with sofa and a big bed, it looks like a co-shared place though with a common toilet)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural B+ cuppers) can zhut zhut

Body: 8/10 very slim with tattoo at the back of her waist

Massage: 5/10 (Gave me light massage)

Kissing: N/A (Didn't have it though managed to kiss her cheek)

Catbath: 8/10 (Did lick at the back of my body and licks and kisses on both my nipples)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 8/10 Able to talk everything under the sun...Playability is with restrictions from 4G to 4.5G with intense and great pleasure and exotic sight to behold....

HJ: 8/10 she did in slow and sensual as she puts some oil...to which I finally relent...

Overall: 8/10 In terms of looks and body, she is rated as one of the highest...but for me, its a little transactional more than gfe...this ml may be one of the fail safe option to fall back on amidst the current crop of mls in the market
Bro, there are currently three Nicoles in SLG, may I know which one you referring to?
Old 02-01-2023, 04:03 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Haha nah, why would I irk her and later she give me negative reviews and I have trouble booking girls in future. Just share my experience here so bros can make more informed decisions lo
Lol just be careful..if you post right after your visit...she may track and know your number and also give you a negative comment

HALL OF FAME

Old 02-01-2023, 04:04 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Bro, there are currently three Nicoles in SLG, may I know which one you referring to?
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-nicole/

HALL OF FAME

Old 02-01-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 2
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/ke-er-massage/

Room: looks like there are multiple ml in the same apartment, clean bathroom and room. clean towels. the downside - she rejected adding lights in the room was pretty dark there.
Looks: close to her photos with some discount
Body: great natural boobs, some belly fat(not critical at all)
Massage: not really a massage, just presses here and there. presses for legs were better. Not a bad catbath.
Hj: not the best one but still decent. sit on my chest so I could have an access to her boobs. was very satisfying
bj: even though it stated in the ad, I didn't get it, maybe next time
Rtf: yes
Old 02-01-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Thanks for the MR
I almost went.

Bro, you should know not to trust what is on SLG these days. Only thing accurate is the price.
Old 02-01-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Lol just be careful..if you post right after your visit...she may track and know your number and also give you a negative comment
I waited alr haha. This is a delayed review. Unless suay suay this 2 weeks only i visited her lo. Den time to go back to dome 1 liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1