The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-01-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
I tried b4 haha. You can add 10yrs to her reported age of 25 ba. Oh and this was the first one I tried which uses plastic bag for condom one. Not sure if that was her norm or just nice that day she ran out.
Disclaimer that the plastic bag condom was for capped BJ and not FJ.
Old 02-01-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

ya bro... she's here almost a year yet very little exposure. Indeed she's a gem and hope she will decide to come back after she's settled her matters at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Just tried Keying. Here is my small fr:

Face: 7.5/10 (At certain angles, she looks like HK TVB's Guo Ke Ying )

Location: 7/10 (Central Area...still have lots of people walking to and fro..Good for foot soldiers and drivers, good security)

Environment: 6/10 (room is cosy enough with sofa and big bed but it looks like a co-shared space)

Breasts: 6/10 (Natural B- cuppers)

Body: 7/10 Tall and meaty at right areas

Massage: 7/10 (Gave me back massage and back stepping to loosen myself, kudos for her effort)

Kissing: 7/10 (Light pecks)

Catbath: 8/10 (Did kisses and licks on my back and both my nipples)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A

GFE: 9/10 Great conversationist...can talk everything under the sun....Manage to have 4G roaming

HJ: 10/10 this is where she excel as she did fake love making, ask me to hug her from the back and etc as she did hj in alternating styles, slow and sensual, fast and furious....till I finally exploded

Overall: 9/10 she is definitely a gem. Looks like I came to visit her too late as she will be leaving at the end of this week. But its the memories that counts.
Old 02-01-2023, 09:18 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
ya bro... she's here almost a year yet very little exposure. Indeed she's a gem and hope she will decide to come back after she's settled her matters at home.
Yeah she is settling matters at home but don't think she will be back though since she has settled what there is to be settled here and she is not into this line for a start...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 02-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Her luck was really bad. Just injured herself few days back, forced her to stop work for a week. Now need to rush back home to settle issue.

Quote:
Yeah she is settling matters at home but don't think she will be back though since she has settled what there is to be settled here and she is not into this line for a start...
Old 02-01-2023, 09:38 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her luck was really bad. Just injured herself few days back, forced her to stop work for a week. Now need to rush back home to settle issue.
Its 1.5months + lol ...kenna covid, then chickenpox, then ankle...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 02-01-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

sighz.. luck isn't on her side at all. Can only wish her best of luck from now on. Will visit her 1 last time before she leave our shore.

Quote:
Its 1.5months + lol ...kenna covid, then chickenpox, then ankle...
Old 02-01-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darkstar2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dora
Looks : 8
Figure : 9. No tummy. Toned legs. Perky butt. Meaty boobs.
GFE : 10. Main selling point.
Massage: Very strong. Many sensual patterns.
RTM : yes
Old 02-01-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
sighz.. luck isn't on her side at all. Can only wish her best of luck from now on. Will visit her 1 last time before she leave our shore.
Haiz… wish her all the best
Old 02-01-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NormalPeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried momo https://sglonelyguy-18.com/mo-mo-massage/
Simple FR
look: 8/10 similar to photo 90%.
body: 7/10 not slim but not fat too,soft yet not saggy boobs to play with.can zhut zhut.(some stretch marks on stomach if you mind.)
Shower: DIY,dry you off after shower.
massage: 8/10 didn't expect it but quite good massage.
GFE: 8/10 treat you herbal tea before&after which i like very much😋good hug & some light kissing.
HJ: 8/10 patient,though I take some time to cum but no complain.
RTM: yes several times already.
Old 02-01-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
SGWest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Check out this gal out. GZ boob massage and tiao qin. Excellent GFE, smooth and long legs. RTM: Confirmed

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=910907
Old 02-01-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
oasis853 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently gave Nina a visit (https://sglonelyguy-18.com/nina-massage/)

Looks: i find that she is my type so ill give her a 9/10, looks much better than her photos
Body: 9/10 tall and quite slim with big boobs, probably a C, has a really good figure imo
Massage: was alright
Sensual/HJ: Did quite abit of teasing with kissing and licking over your body, she is attentive to your wants and tries to accommodate, she also has some skill and i fired off faster than usual
Vibes: Seem to be quite a cheerful girl keeping the session light hearted with jokes and laughter

RTM: Quite a good session and would definitely return for more, she was also mindful of the time and initiated head massage as there was still time left
Old 03-01-2023, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
Oralcummer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcummer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
I tried b4 haha. You can add 10yrs to her reported age of 25 ba. Oh and this was the first one I tried which uses plastic bag for condom one. Not sure if that was her norm or just nice that day she ran out.
Saw this plastic bag condom before when offered BJ. Did not opt for it. Do you all think this plastic bag condom is safe enough to prevent STDs from transmitting or a false sense of security ?
Old 03-01-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
sdoink is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/gina-massage/

Anyone tried before?
Old 03-01-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korak View Post
Today was a fateful day, I hardly leave comments in the thread, but this is definitely worth mentioning. I managed to book both Lin Lin & Nina for a double fly, and it was SO amazing.

Lin Lin - https://sglonelyguy-18.com/linlin-massage/
Nina - https://sglonelyguy-18.com/nina-massage/

Lin Lin is no stranger to this thread for sure, a cutie with huge knockers, Nina who’s her friend is tall, sexy also with huge knockers. This really felt like a fever dream already. Having visited both of them separately multiple times. I knew the next best thing was to ask both of them for a session together, and like fate, the two ladies were free today.

The chemistry between the two friends was insane, it made the session extremely enjoyable, picture load moans, slithering of bodies beside you, and I had the chance to feast on both of them, really made me feel like it’s a dream. After that Nina gave me a head massage, and Lin Lin massaged my legs. Me, being alittle awkward just enjoyed their conversations and laughed and reacted with them. HAHA.

For people who are regulars of both Lin Lin & Nina, you have to try them out, together.
Both located in east?
Old 03-01-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3541 / Power: 18
Tubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
First time hear this kind of thing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1