The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Ultra Chio & Sexy Masseur Apple, Tuina Massage with Special Electric Hand Massage....

New Gal, Updated 2 Apr, Just Arrived 31 Mar

Name: Apple
Height: 1.66m
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: 34C
Looks: 9/10, Very Sweet & Sexy Looking Babe
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Twirling action coupled with deep throat and sensual tongue flicking around your little head. Her special Hand Stand BBBJ which she learnt in a China Sauna is out of the world...
Catbath: 8.5/10, Light nibbles and flicks of her tongue on your whole body.
Breast Massage: 8.5/10, Uses her nipples to massage your body and presses her boobs to your face and asks you to suck her nipples and boobs.
Tuina Massage: 9/10, Trained in China as a Tuina Masseur.
Electric Hand Massage: 9/10, Uses a Machine that will send a very low electric current to the attached gloves. She will use the gloves to massage you and the electric current will flow through the accupoints. This machine is used in hospitals in China to treat mascular and back problems.
COB, AR: Available
Other Services: HJ, 蚂蚁爬树,海底捞月,抓根
Overall: 9/10
GFE: 9/10, Very noncommercial feeling with her. Just like bonking GF.
Not Available: AJ, Raw

Price: $100/60 Mins, Massage + 1 x HJ, 蚂蚁爬树,海底捞月,抓根, Room included

​Work Location: SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Contact Apple @ 91664885

More Pics and Contact, Click Here

To View my Other Gems, Click Here

For my Other Babes, Click the links in my Banners below to view my 60+ Other Gems.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
New Babes Updated Daily. Click My Banners Below to View my Fabulous Babes.

Old 03-04-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Old 04-04-2014, 07:36 AM
Samster

Old 04-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

Old 04-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

Old 04-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

Old 04-04-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Old 05-04-2014, 07:36 AM
Samster

Old 05-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

Old 05-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

Old 05-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread