The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Imtheone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fucking people's wife

I guess all men r horny. Yet fucking people's wife is kinda cruel if it leads to this ?--> http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/st...28740,00.html?

Now the fucker has to live his life with a curse that he caused the death of his lover. The children lost their mother and will likely lose their father 2. Worth it?
Old 28-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking people's wife

well, there are many reasons why a spouse stray. some maybe valid, but some simply an excuse. whatever the reason or cause may be, one has to satisfy oneself that the decision to stray is a concious one and not one made under duress. and with that, one has to bear the consequences that decision brings.

just my take on this....
Old 28-10-2005, 04:31 PM
kel00free

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

yap...tragedy it was...hopefully this ba*tard leave the children alone...unlike the other who constanly planned to up his fling daughter!
Old 28-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imtheone
I guess all men r horny. Yet fucking people's wife is kinda cruel if it leads to this ?--> http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/st...28740,00.html?

Now the fucker has to live his life with a curse that he caused the death of his lover. The children lost their mother and will likely lose their father 2. Worth it?
cheap/free fuck might not necessarily be good as it can lead to shattering of lives

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 28-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 20
xman2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxman2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxman2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There will be no free fucking somebody wife in this world.

You will pay, either $$, your life, the girl life, or her the husband life. Someone has to die in this kind of situation.

Well, you will pay, one day or later, be it $ or life, or free HIV.
Old 28-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
PASSIONAETE04 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imtheone

In a way you are right, but as saying goes...it always takes two hands to clap, so who is to be blamed is subjective........
Unless is a $ deal agreed between both parties, I will avoid married woman..
Old 28-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

when i read the newspaper that she sms the fucking "boyfriend" for help, my first thought was what the fuck these 2 actually intend to achieve? they hope to marry each other or what?

anyway, recently there has been a lot of blood in our small fine country. people are killing more for love than money.

God bless the lady's soul.
Old 28-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

News said that they are not legally married. How did she get her PR and give birth then?
Old 28-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

The most sad things is still the kid.

Imagine :

Grow up as a murderer's child.
Very difficult to face the society.

Here we act traditionally. Everybody might say it the adult things in words. But....for example how many pple will employ them if the truth is know to the boss.

The society is cruel here
Old 28-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel00free
yap...tragedy it was...hopefully this ba*tard leave the children alone...unlike the other who constanly planned to up his fling daughter!
Really , got people do such things as planning to up their fling's daughter, sigh... the perverted desires of the pitiful

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 28-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

It's tragic. This is a second case of husband-murdered-wafe case. The other is the Indian taxi driver killed his factory operator wafe.

Moral of the story: When a woman in a relationship strays, the consequence is always greater than a man stray. Bloodshed, cos' a man's pride and esteem is hurt.
Old 28-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
shinlovesuke is Cool - loads of Potential

i think that dead woman is with that guy becos of his money.. read the newspaper and that guy is driving a merc..
Old 28-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
anyway, recently there has been a lot of blood in our small fine country. people are killing more for love than money.
This statement i fully agree. Seems to be hearing more of such cases than usual. I reserve my judgement about the killing/adultery/scandal cause i believe there is no right or wrong in true love. I dun blame either party when it comes to matters of the heart.
Old 28-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

some ppl can do anything for $$ while some for the sake of love.the power of love some say?in this case its more to power of love.no matter wat,wat happen has happened and wat we can do is pray for the well-being of the child and may the deceased rest in peace.God bless.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 29-10-2005, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
some ppl can do anything for $$ while some for the sake of love.the power of love some say?in this case its more to power of love.no matter wat,wat happen has happened and wat we can do is pray for the well-being of the child and may the deceased rest in peace.God bless.
Hey bro u alway love love many many, be careful, if u need bodyguard pm me

Btw notice recently many such cases. worse of all, they were mature adults. Lucky things nowaday we change gf, bf like change clothes. last time BGR not very common and their parents strictly against play play BGR.

now we dump and kana dump so common, all well trained liao. I believe deep down inside, such cases would not happen after few years me really hope so.

God bless those maybe involve in such cases
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1