The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Kính chúc Mọi Người Năm mới Quý Mão 2023

An Khang Thịnh Vượng

Vạn Sự Như Ý.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-01-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
rckmatthias deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxl95 View Post
Personal opinion, choose one that seems receptive to you or is smiling. I made the mistake at Cherry choosing the girl that was the cutest IMO especially since she looked like Vina Sky but she didn't seem to care about me. I know it's easy to think that when you pay for the girl, she's supposed to do her job. But in reality, they are humans too, so either they are visually eager or they aren't. I'm pretty sure if fake Vina Sky was into me she wouldn't have been so stubborn in her pricing or offensive in asking me to pay upfront.
Fucking a bad attitude Vina Sky sounds like a fantasy too haha; but nice fr bro thanks for sharing
Old 22-01-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jxl95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
Fucking a bad attitude Vina Sky sounds like a fantasy too haha; but nice fr bro thanks for sharing
I sometimes think I should have just gone with it because she was cute and agreed to 2M at the end. But my pride had me walk out haha.
Old 22-01-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Bros,

Plan to hit up Linh Cherry in Feb. have seen quite some good reviews here.
Just want to check are the girls are service oriented with DFK, cuddling, GFE, etc., or it is just a massage, shoot and fuck off place?
DFK is a huge turn on for me, but there is not much review for Linh Cherry ladies on that, so just want to check with the experienced bros here!

Thanks in advance!
Old 23-01-2023, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jxl95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Hey Bros,

Just want to check are the girls are service oriented with DFK, cuddling, GFE, etc., or it is just a massage, shoot and fuck off place?
DFK is a huge turn on for me, but there is not much review for Linh Cherry ladies on that, so just want to check with the experienced bros here!

Thanks in advance!
In my experience I got DFK and cuddling at Linh Cherry. No DFK at the other spots in Little Japan though. I think it depends on the girl. I revisited the same girl at Linh so I didn't experience multiple girls there, so I can't tell you for certain if you'll get the same experience.
Old 23-01-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ceruman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Hi bros, can concur that Linh Cherry had the best selection of girls, went a month ago and am still thinking about it.
Old 23-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
calvin08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Hey Bros,

Thanks in advance!
Visited twice last time. One give DFK, another dont, so guess its up to the girl. Suggest you to check with mamasan when choosing the girl. I will do that as well when im back next time XD.
Old 23-01-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Gure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First posting and first time in hcm, went a month ago so I am just gonna vomit whatever prices I still rmb

Vitamin
-Korean ktv
-Took the 3.6mil whisky package thats supposed to include everything (fruit palette etc) but it still ended up being 4.4m (??)
-St was 2.2/2.4(cnt rmb which) Lt was 3.6
-Mama tip 500k + had to bribe the guard at vinhome to bring girls up. 100k per girl
-Girls quality 6-7/10 (girls were older with acne scars etc)
-Service quality 6/10 (not really very good at hyping things up at the ktv but my girl did tried much harder in bed)
-Facility quality 7/10 (ktv was clean and spacious but the sound system aint that good)

A cheaper ktv experience compared to sg bt if the main goal is FJ i recommend elsewhere

Linh Cherry
-600k for 90 min room plus massage
-2m for fs
-Girls quality 8-9/10 (pretty and young)
-Service quality 7.5/10 (service was just okay to me? The standard FJ ones. has bbj but no butt stuff etc. Massage was kinda lackluster)
-Facility quality 8/10 (nice big room with spa but the bath has water heating issues, my friend complained the same so its a building wide issue)

Go to for fj with a pretty girl. Pricing needs some nego though. I argued to 3.4m for 2 shots and still feel like i got scammed while my friend paid 2m bt tipped 500k for a good massage afterwards(wtf bro?)

Dntn
-550k for room + 600k to girl (heard that 550 is fine too)
-Girls quality 7.5/10 (they ask which number you want but idk any so it was a random pick. Got a girl kinda young kinda cute but a bit chubby)
-Service quality 8.5/10 (bbj with a bit of butt licking, my girl gave a bit of boobjob too)
-Facility quality 8/10 (nice room with spa but the door has a small window for the guards outside to check in, probably to make sure no fj was going on?)

Nice service from starting from reception, you get free drinks and can chill at the movie room afterwards too. However its limited to bj and you just might get unlucky with the girl if you dk any number
Old 23-01-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin08 View Post
Visited twice last time. One give DFK, another dont, so guess its up to the girl. Suggest you to check with mamasan when choosing the girl. I will do that as well when im back next time XD.
Bro,

I should just ask mamasan who can french straight up? Btw how to know who is the mamasan? Apologies for the noob questions lol
Old 24-01-2023, 02:58 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold

Went Linh Cherry a few days back after so many good reviews. Happened to be tet festival and the street was quiet at 7pm.

There was only 2 girls at the door and was led in by 1. After meeting the mamasan, was brought to a resting area to wait. Made a mistake and forget to tell him I wanna choose. Heng the girl assigned was okay, quite chio with make up on, maybe 9/10, huge racks too, maybe E cup, enhanced.

After entering the room, was told to strip and was showered by her in a jacuzzi tub, nothing special. Was then given the options to massage or special first. Massage was surprisingly good though I wasn't here for it. Service was ok, felt kinda commercial but the girl was hardworking and accommodating. No frenching though.

Total dmg: 600k for entrance, 2mil for fj. Asked if can 2 shots, she quoted 1.5mil more. Too bad can't rtf due to time constraint.

Last edited by carrotcake2928; 24-01-2023 at 03:20 AM.
Old 24-01-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Went Linh Cherry a few days back after so many good reviews. Happened to be tet festival and the street was quiet at 7pm.

There was only 2 girls at the door and was led in by 1. After meeting the mamasan, was brought to a resting area to wait. Made a mistake and forget to tell him I wanna choose. Heng the girl assigned was okay, quite chio with make up on, maybe 9/10, huge racks too, maybe E cup, enhanced.
I thought Usually they auto-parade and let u choose.. maybe Tet period u wanna choose also not much choice?
Old 26-01-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KoreanAjooma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone in hcmc this week and hit the KTV together? not much of a drinker, so not sure if i can handle all 'em beer/soju 😂
Old 27-01-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
I thought Usually they auto-parade and let u choose.. maybe Tet period u wanna choose also not much choice?
Not very sure what is the normal number of girls. When I was there, there was only 5 girls in the lobby
Old 27-01-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
sammyfan321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 know of airbnb with private pool but not on the outskirts in hcm? Is being on the outskirts not convenient?
Old 29-01-2023, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Not very sure what is the normal number of girls. When I was there, there was only 5 girls in the lobby
Usually is double or triple that amount I think....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1