The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: belledejoir

WOW...did not realise she has become like this now

Looks like she is addicted to something the way she keep burning money

I first met her 6 years ago and she also asked me for money.....$100 only.....i said no all the way

Guys commercial sex world is really full of 2 types of dangers, STD and MONEY

really should have some type of warnings for the new generations.....the number of guys i know of getting bluffed of all their money is 3.....but each case is a tragedy because they really lost ALL their savings

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 08-01-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 0
rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!

Any latest update on her? Anyone manage to recover their money
Old 09-01-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
love86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she still trying to sell new video
Old 09-01-2023, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

wow... she is having a great life... keep getting free money... can enjoy fine dining, luxury hotel and designer bags...
Old 09-01-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 12
nthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to beholdnthness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by love86 View Post
where is she selling it?
Old 09-01-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
wow... she is having a great life... keep getting free money... can enjoy fine dining, luxury hotel and designer bags...
enjoying while she still can
only a matter of time ... payback time
Old 10-01-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 22
adlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthness View Post
where is she selling it?
If you have her number or she has yours she’ll try to contact you to sell it.
Old 10-01-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

adlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwano View Post
Any latest update on her? Anyone manage to recover their money
Don’t think so, once the money is gone don’t think she’ll ever repay. Wonder how many guys she’s scammed
Old 10-01-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Heads up,

She is back and scamming. This is my recent experience:

Last Thursday she contacted me asking if I remembered her. She say she was retired for two years and back now selling video and new channel and ask me to support. I supported her channel before so I bought the videos and to be fair, she delivered the videos, but channel link never came.

She actually asked to borrow money to pay for her "driving license fees". I told her I don't lend money to anyone even friends and family. So she didn't push for it anymore.

Anyway, I asked if she still provides service. She claimed she have not done service for two years but don't mind meeting me again. I had booked her before many years ago and it was legit and I actually enjoyed her company.

So as usual ask for deposit. Since I booked her before, and there was deposit last time too, so ok just go ahead. Next she wanted to go to atas hotel, asked me top up another amount but will deduct from final amount once meet. Small head think instead and paid her.

While waiting for today, she continue engaging me, small talk, how she was looking forward for today bla bla bla. Time for appt came, and she ghosted. No reply till lunchtime n she said she just woke up. No sorry, offer to make up whatsoever. Still can WTF me when I said she was not true to her words.

Of course I ask back for the deposit and no reply since then but I don't expect to get it back anyway. I'm not hard up for the cash back, its not too small but it's not life changing for me, I can make it back in a day anyway. But just disappointed that someone I met before and supported, thought was legit did this.

So be warned guys, stay away. Listen to the bros experiences in this thread. Don't listen to her.

Cheers.
What happened to the COD rule? Even newbies know that.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbuzz View Post
enjoying while she still can
only a matter of time ... payback time
Bro @sexbuzz
Have returned your Up
Cheers

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 13-01-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
love86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by love86 View Post

mostly is on telegram, yes if you have joined her channel in the past. she will have your number
Old 30-01-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
elmoboi21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelmoboi21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Latest from my IO...

all our cases for those who had reported her, is been pushed to Bedok Station. They are gathering our cases there. That's 1. She will most properly be charged for online gambling. also, for those who wish to pursue your money, for in my case, 41k now, you may wish to go thru civil court and sue her.
Old 31-01-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoboi21 View Post
Latest from my IO...

all our cases for those who had reported her, is been pushed to Bedok Station. They are gathering our cases there. That's 1. She will most properly be charged for online gambling. also, for those who wish to pursue your money, for in my case, 41k now, you may wish to go thru civil court and sue her.
Whoa, 41k? I hope you do get at least some of it back bro, best of luck
Old 31-01-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoboi21 View Post
Latest from my IO...

Huh how come suddenly now she's facing accusations of online gambling?

Actually if want to charge her SPF already has the laws to do it. Wasn't she taking nudes of herself to sell on Telegram or online in general? That's already possession + distribution + profiteering from obscene materials. Same laws that fucked over Titus Low are also applicable to girls who sell their own content too.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 31-01-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

3 years on my deposit still missing. 15 min before appointment time cancel say not feeling well. Then say doing proper business don't want owe money, will transfer back. Pui la I wait 4 years already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1