The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

U really one kanina gog..stop in the midway
Old 30-01-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Little update. Just woke up... feeling dazed from nap.

Old liao.

------------------------------

J(anice): Dear.. no.. not in my house...

gog: Why? We've already done it in church... this is just your house, don't you want to make love with me? Remember at the kitchen?

J: I...

gog: Hush...

I took her and walked down her living room, she was pulling back softly. I guess she knows where I want to do her at... any guesses? Hehehe.

I led Janice walking down the corridor past the living room. She held back knowing where I want to go. If I can break this last taboo, I think it's an achievement.

Standing outside the master bedroom (refer to the image of the floor plan posted long ago... lol. sorry for the blue balls if you can't find it), Janice refused to go in as I tugged softly at her hand.

gog: Come... be mine.

J: I'm already yours.

gog: Be MORE mine. Come..

I kissed Janice by the door entrance, she was apprehensive, after all this is her matrimonial room with her original husband. I guess church's limit was broken, but her wedding vows, I have yet to break it fully? I don't see the need, but I guess it was just an 'accomplishment unlocked' kind of scenario.
CB GOG!!! Still dare say shy and always stop at blue balls part!!! CCB also come out already ah... CB "Shy" gog you should know what to do already ah. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 30-01-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro Gog, you are indeed a CCB lor.
Pushing the limit to the max and Janice could be naive to believe that you were a seriously religious person like her that broke most of the vows.
There again there are plenty of prople who think they are smart and won't be cheated. That's where the scammers can come in and have a feast.

Wait... you meant as a compliment....?

I am.. just that... I'm weak , and you know, admiration becomes more than just admiration, it gets physical...

I'm not scammer ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
U really one kanina gog..stop in the midway
EH... actually, honestly, I didn't realise I did that. LOL SORRY SORRY! Really, not on purpose. I just type until there, then break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
CB GOG!!! Still dare say shy and always stop at blue balls part!!! CCB also come out already ah... CB "Shy" gog you should know what to do already ah. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I really very shy de la!! Why you all no trust me, you all ever see me lie or not!?!?!?

I really didn't realise I stop there will cause blue-balls I just naturally stopped there la!! Sorry la!!! Dun cb me!! LOL!
Old 30-01-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

This one no blueballs... just ball shrink (for me...)

Tomorrow might not have updates, got early meeting and company lunch, sorry folks!! Paiseh.

Will try to update later in the noon to make up the updates tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------

Placed her gently against her bedroom door and kissed her passionately, slowly, less resistant, her hands began to reach behind my back, we were frenching like no tomorrow at her bedroom.
Suddenly, she let go of my lips.

J(anice): You really love me?

gog: No, I only want your body.

J: Hmmph, be serious.

gog: Don't ask the obvious, you have clothes at my place, we see each other everyday, you have access to my place, and I'm already all yours. How more can I be yours?

Why do girls ask the weirdest things at the weirdest times?

Janice was deep in thoughts for a while with no replies.

gog: Sweetie, are you okay? I do want it with you tonight, but if you feel uncomfortable, then I'll go off. I don't want you to be angry or anything.

I spoke while stroking her face with my hand.

J: Ya... I am... Oh.. what the heck...

Janice pulled me to (their) bed. Lying on top of me.

J: I love you, gog. I really love you.

Janice kissed me while holding my face and seated on my thighs. Yesssssssssssssss! I'm on her bed. Janice was rather passionate. I'm a bad person I guess, wanting to defile her matrimonial bed with her. Honestly, it just feels wrong and good at the same time.

gog: Undress your-

Janice bit her lower lips and put her hand on my lips with 3 fingertips hushing me. Then she moved a finger to hers and and mouthed 'shhhh'. If I remember correctly, she was in a white (thick) button blouse and a dark green long flowing skirt.

Janice pulled away at her buttons, one by one untucking her shirt from her skirt's top. Bottom to up. Fucking tease!!!!! One...two...three...she moved the shirt flaps aside on purpose, flashing a black bra band below.

Four... FIVE... Janice leaned on me with her shirt opened, and bra resting on my chest. She kissed my lips. I kissed back. Kissed her for a while ...

gog: ERIC!!
Old 30-01-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2025 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Oh fuck...

Old 30-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
芭比Q了
Old 30-01-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Happy New Year sir!!!
Happy New Year to you too, boss !
Old 30-01-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:

Dont keep us waiting too long Bro.........looking forward for your updates!
Old 30-01-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that ERIC.... really knows how to keep us on the edge !
Old 30-01-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
Oh fuck...

why got smurf??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
芭比Q了
玩了玩了。。。

Actually really BBQ at Janice place again this weekend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Happy New Year to you too, boss !
Thank you sir!! Happy New Year!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Dont keep us waiting too long Bro.........looking forward for your updates!
Lai liao lai liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanoppa View Post
that ERIC.... really knows how to keep us on the edge !
Simi eric? Where got eric?????
Old 30-01-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Continuation

--------------------------

Janice got up suddenly and fell off me to the other side of the bed. Tried to cover herself then realised... I was laughing.

SMACK! And this time it was a hard one on my arm, it really hurt. Really really hurt.

J(anice): Idiot you!!!

Janice started to hit me with both fists. I grabbed them (sibeh like movie style here). Then I kiss her fists, she opened one palm and 'slapped' me gently.

Janice frowned. I'll admit it was a cruel joke, but I can't always do it... there is nowhere else best than here. I'm sure it sent her heart pumping faster and 'warmer' as well.

gog: Sorry sorry, okay? It was a bad joke, I just wanted to see your reaction.

I took her hand I think was her right hand, and slapped myself very hard. It won her pity and she immediately wriggled free her hand and touched my face, trying to soothe my skin from the slap.

J: Does it hurt?

gog: I heard if Janice kisses my face, it won't hurt.

Janice sulked but still eventually gave me a peck on my cheek. Guys, DON'T try this with your married girl... she might hate you to the core. It's a very cruel joke.

I pulled Janice's shirt off leaving her bra on, hiking up her skirt. We kissed with her on top of me.

J: Aren't you going to undress?
Old 30-01-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Gog saw Eric and janice wedding photo lar.
Old 30-01-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
Gog saw Eric and janice wedding photo lar.

If Eric caught us... don't think my story will be 'memorable' liao... I might not even be alive.
Old 30-01-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If Eric caught us... don't think my story will be 'memorable' liao... I might not even be alive.
maybe Eric don't mind sharing?
Old 30-01-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2025 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
why got smurf??

Blue balls until become smurf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1