The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 12
Minister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to all
Re: My lonely cousin

I tried to ignore it and sleep and eventually, i fell asleep.

the next morning, i woke up to her calling me out.

angel: what are u doing?

me: huh? im sleeping? good morning i just woke up.

angel turned towards me, and grabbed my lil bro.

angel: THIS. WHY IS IT POKING ME AND ITS HARD?

me: oh shit i didnt realise sorry. MORNING WOOD its a normal man thing.

i quickly moved backwards and tried to avoid the topic.

she quickly got out of bed and went to the toilet. i thought she was embarassed about it and quickly left. after she left, i stretched my body through my whole bed.

me: wa finally the whole bed to myself

as my leg was stretching, i cant help but i felt a small little damp patch on my bed. i took a closer look, and i realised there was a small area of the bed that is wet. exactly where she lied down on.....
Old 05-01-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow camping here too
Old 05-01-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3170 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for more.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old 05-01-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 12
Minister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to all

i cant help but imagine. did she get wet and was dripping when i accidentally poked against her? i kept thinking of the whole night where i got a full view of her pussy and my lil bro just kept getting harder.

i quickly went to the toilet area and realise she was taking a shower. i couldnt take it anymore. since i was horny the whole night, i felt i could cum instantly. i went to her plastic bag, and i saw her panties. i lifted it up and i could see abit of white crust where the panties crotch is. i cant help but think did she get wet already yesterday when i was in bed with her watching netflix? i took a sniff, and it smelt heavenly. i wrapped it around my lil bro and took a few strokes. a few strokes was all it needed, and i accidentally cummed in her panties.

when i realised and wanted to clean it, i could hear the shower door opening. i had no time. i quickly threw the panties back into the plastic bag, and quickly lied down, acting like nothing happened and i was deeply asleep. i purposely faced myself towards the door, and open my eyes slightly to take a small peek on what she is doing. she came in, looked at me and said,

angel: what a pig straight away sleep again.

i did not reply her as i acted like i was asleep. i purposely breathed super loudly to let her think im asleep so she wouldnt suspect anything. she took a glance and me again and sat down on my computer chair, using the fan to dry her hair. she lifted her hands up to dry and sat down with boths legs crossed on my chair. my face was literally 30 cm away from where she sat and i could see everything clearly. she lifting her hands made the shirt went up abit,so it became a lil shorter and her pussy was exposing a lil. i could see the lips and everything. i was in awe, IT WAS PINK and it looked heavenly. i wished i could just shove my head in there right now. i kept my half opened eyes fixated on it as she dried her hair. luckily she didnt notice.

about 15 mins later, she dried finish her hair and was about to leave. she went to her plastic bag. i thought to myself. FUCK MY CUM WAS IN HER PANTIES. What if she notice??? she took another glance at me, softly called my name out. but i did not reply. she moved to the corner of the room, hiding half of her body behind my cupboard.

she took her bra and took off the shirt. i could see half of her body, holy fuck her body's godly and i could see her tits. she have really round tits, and mind me. the nipples are pink and perky. she wore her bra and then took out the panties. i was worrying so hard and hope she does not notice. she took it out and stopped for a moment. she took a look, wore it. i thought to myself. holy shit shes literally wearing my cum filled panties. she wore her clothes back, came towards me and nudged me.

angel: i going home liao ah.

i acted like i just woke up and replied her
me: err ok go home safely ok. take care. drop me a msg when u are homed.

angel: tsk. ok whatever.

she left my room and left. i bolted out of my bed, and i took a look at the wet patch again. it has dried up and i swear. it does not smells like sweat. i immediately recalled the whole scene i saw. and i starting to fap. i just cummed awhile ago and this was one of the biggest load i ever had..

----- To be continued -------

Next episode will arrive soon! Glad that so many people is enjoying the story!
Old 05-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
CapriceV3522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful share TS, please continue..
Old 05-01-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 13
Gixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant future

This is interesting.. Camping here for more!
Old 05-01-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4612 / Power: 0
GoGoBrother GoGoBrother GoGoBrother GoGoBrother GoGoBrother GoGoBrother GoGoBrother GoGoBrother GoGoBrother GoGoBrother GoGoBrother

Nice story.
Old 05-01-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
littlestar93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My lonely cousin

Keep it up.
Old 05-01-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Love ur story. Waiting for further updates
Old 06-01-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

good good support
Old 06-01-2023, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Building castle in the thin air...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 06-01-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

Wa confirm she knows something. Waiting for next update!
Old 06-01-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
vazuatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more juicy updates!
Old 06-01-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

how i wished my sleepmates would grab my morning wood and wake me up demanding answers. but i am usually the one waking up earlier.
Old 06-01-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6905 / Power: 17
tropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond reputetropiccana has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for further updates.. thks bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1