The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Renting out room to WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
As a landlord for almost 4 years. A work of caution, never ever let a tenant bring home strangers to yr place. An alleged rape case happened at my place. Despite my firm no to strangers, man or woman. And this was the only house rule. The tenant is a married man brought home a colleague to fuck.

Guess the race? Hint: Cisco. Needless to say, I kicked him out once i found new tenants. 2nd case, also same race. (Couple) Female asking to forfeit final month rent as charity. Returned the deposit and I told them to fuck off immediately. Stole my utensils as well. Bloody cheapskate.
Singapore probably has a few hundred FL and each fucking about 10 clients a day. How many rape case do you hear a year? 😆! Damn funny.
Old 15-01-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Singapore probably has a few hundred FL and each fucking about 10 clients a day. How many rape case do you hear a year? 😆! Damn funny.

welcome back bro!
Old 16-01-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
maneepunnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if tio alleged rape case in unit... that one sway la...
Old 19-02-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
kingmasonry69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I hope you didn't return their deposit.
yes deposit kept. lucky repairs to the unit can be covered by the deposit.
Old 21-02-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
orlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
As a landlord for almost 4 years. A work of caution, never ever let a tenant bring home strangers to yr place. An alleged rape case happened at my place. Despite my firm no to strangers, man or woman. And this was the only house rule. The tenant is a married man brought home a colleague to fuck.

Guess the race? Hint: Cisco. Needless to say, I kicked him out once i found new tenants. 2nd case, also same race. (Couple) Female asking to forfeit final month rent as charity. Returned the deposit and I told them to fuck off immediately. Stole my utensils as well. Bloody cheapskate.
the troubles you face and your tenants not even WL. difficult to be landlord now with tenant's f-ed up mindset.
Old 01-03-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Grogu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't like to rent out. If you have to, make sure it's legit
Old 01-03-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xavierwong888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh even legit also they can wreck your house. i hear stories from my property agent friends. now cannot tell who good tenant who bad tenant. even decent profession professionals also dont give a f about your house this spoil that spoil
Old 01-03-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xavierwong888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogu View Post
I don't like to rent out. If you have to, make sure it's legit
best is to rent out no furniture etc. less items provided less headache
Old 03-03-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
dennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ts looking for free fuck la....why wl or ktv girls....other working aunty can't pay rental of 1k?
Old 03-03-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
dennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just rem those girls handled more guys then we handled girls
Old 05-03-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Singapore probably has a few hundred FL and each fucking about 10 clients a day. How many rape case do you hear a year? ��! Damn funny.
Coz it was on the news. Also, it was alleged rape. Learn to use fb and google. The article is still up there. And it's not funny, if CID turns up on yr doorstep. Do you ned to be spoonfed with the link? Or is it yr life is a damn funny joke?
Old 07-03-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Coz it was on the news. Also, it was alleged rape. Learn to use fb and google. The article is still up there. And it's not funny, if CID turns up on yr doorstep. Do you ned to be spoonfed with the link? Or is it yr life is a damn funny joke?
wah this thread also u so serious. eh u chill pill leh lol this one sex forum not political serious forum bro. chill chill come i upp u my humble point
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1