The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Thinking of quitting a $5k+ job…

Been in this industry for more than 10 years..but pay only $5k+. Lots of personal restrictions and dos and don’ts to follow. No personal space too.

Feeling sian and drained out. Thinking of venturing to other industry with lesser restrictions and more potential to make money..thinking of trying nightlife..but don’t know usually for guy got what role to do? PR manager?
Old 07-01-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
leroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Thinking of quitting a $5k+ job…

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Been in this industry for more than 10 years..but pay only $5k+. Lots of personal restrictions and dos and don’ts to follow. No personal space too.

Feeling sian and drained out. Thinking of venturing to other industry with lesser restrictions and more potential to make money..thinking of trying nightlife..but don’t know usually for guy got what role to do? PR manager?
my friend is one. he shares with me his experience. it is not as fun as you see on the surface. the health effects, the hangovers, the inadequate rest etc. you can go experience for yourself.

i do agree with finding new work. but in our society, you probably will need to secure a new job before resigning. so in the meantime look around.
Old 07-01-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
magicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyjenkins69 View Post
my friend is one. he shares with me his experience. it is not as fun as you see on the surface. the health effects, the hangovers, the inadequate rest etc. you can go experience for yourself.

i do agree with finding new work. but in our society, you probably will need to secure a new job before resigning. so in the meantime look around.
securing another job before resigning very true. my friend resign then cannot find job.
Old 07-01-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

nightlife job only sustainable if you are below 30.
once hit 30 onwards, you will be feeling the strain of insufficient and poor quality sleep. Affects your health a lot.
Old 07-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Just hold on bro unless u found a better 1
Many stay in the same company for more then 10 years not even earn $5 k
2023 not a very good year
Old 07-01-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Just hold on bro unless u found a better 1
Many stay in the same company for more then 10 years not even earn $5 k
its been not a good year for many years...
Old 07-01-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
agree, seems cloudy year ahead

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-01-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

TS seems to be in a bad place, first he wants to support a KTV girl - then a few weeks later he wants to quit his job and rent out his spare room to a WL/ML for spare income.

With regards to changing jobs/opportunities - I often find that you first need to ask yourself a very difficult question.

What is your competitive advantage? Can you define it, in great detail and say how this competitive advantage of yours can help you succeed?

If you cannot answer that, then I think you better think twice before changing jobs. Yes, you feel bored and all that, but you are not single and carefree so unless you don't mind facing your wife with your decision, I think you do not have the luxury to just quit like that.
Old 09-01-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
TS seems to be in a bad place, first he wants to support a KTV girl - then a few weeks later he wants to quit his job and rent out his spare room to a WL/ML for spare income.

With regards to changing jobs/opportunities - I often find that you first need to ask yourself a very difficult question.

What is your competitive advantage? Can you define it, in great detail and say how this competitive advantage of yours can help you succeed?

If you cannot answer that, then I think you better think twice before changing jobs. Yes, you feel bored and all that, but you are not single and carefree so unless you don't mind facing your wife with your decision, I think you do not have the luxury to just quit like that.
yes, the sad reality we do not have that luxury due to financial commitments. alot of talk about money not important, but all these are only spoken by the people who are able to afford it.

if someone were to come and tell me, i should not just work etc. i will gladly accept what he or she suggests, and i will great idea, but i will need their help to pay for my bills while i seek life's fulfillment

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1