The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

Sorry. If you said it was your last day here, why do you still come back in and response to comments? Can't let go?
Old 26-01-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Sorry. If you said it was your last day here, why do you still come back in and response to comments? Can't let go?
He's some kind of evangelist, hiding behind an anonymous nick and trying his best to convert as many sinners as possible to see the light.

I zapped him in another forum, I think Boss Sam or abother Mod should either do something about this idiotic behavior or we just take enough points off this nick to zap him back to moderation hell.
Old 26-01-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Go see my previous comment. This is an AMA where i will reply to people. I will also be updating this thread on my journey to recovery(i.e if i relapse/how i feel etc).

Its quite a therapeutic process where i get to self reflect and internalize my feelings, rather than keeping it all bottled up inside.

The title is a technical error. What i mean to say is "My last day of chionging ML/FL"
Old 26-01-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
He's some kind of evangelist, hiding behind an anonymous nick and trying his best to convert as many sinners as possible to see the light.

I zapped him in another forum, I think Boss Sam or abother Mod should either do something about this idiotic behavior or we just take enough points off this nick to zap him back to moderation hell.
Lol why so triggered? Did i don robes of white and condemn you guys? Took the moral high ground and exhorted you fellow sinners to turn back? This is just me sharing my experience.

I simply suffered from a sex addiction and X helped me recover. X could be anything, be it therapy, counselling or meditation, etc. In this case it was religion. If i said therapy helped cure my addiction would you still be so triggered?

Seems like you have an unconscious bias towards religion that you are projecting towards me. Maybe a priest molested you when you were a boy perhaps.

Feel free to zap me bro. I dont really give a shit about "points" in a sex forum. Get a life loser.
Old 26-01-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for sharing.
Old 26-01-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Go see my previous comment. This is an AMA where i will reply to people. I will also be updating this thread on my journey to recovery(i.e if i relapse/how i feel etc).

Its quite a therapeutic process where i get to self reflect and internalize my feelings, rather than keeping it all bottled up inside.

The title is a technical error. What i mean to say is "My last day of chionging ML/FL"
since u want to leave the scene, by staying here is definitely very risky bro.

i’ve left once before, but sooner or later also found my way back to this forum. not that i’m addicted as i manage to control how much i spend (financial literacy does wonders lol), nowadays the excuse i use, if i do visit ML, is for self caring lol. other people drink, gamble, padi mani for ladies, clean massage etc, mine is this.
Old 26-01-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

As one of the old timer here, i salute u for sharing TS.

All men will have this inner desire and urges. Not easy to curb but i guess this is how we are made to be.

Stay strong and wishing u a great life ahead.
Old 26-01-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So sad, everybody thinks i will fail.

But given the low quality of the market right now, i think got high chance can succeed hehe.
so when will be ur last day here
Old 26-01-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
since u want to leave the scene, by staying here is definitely very risky bro.

i’ve left once before, but sooner or later also found my way back to this forum. not that i’m addicted as i manage to control how much i spend (financial literacy does wonders lol), nowadays the excuse i use, if i do visit ML, is for self caring lol. other people drink, gamble, padi mani for ladies, clean massage etc, mine is this.

Just wondering, if you have decided to justify that visiting MLs is ok, then what made you want to leave in the first place?

No offence, but it seems like you wanted to quit, failed, and then cognitive dissonance kicked in and you decided that justifying it was much better than quiting lol
Old 26-01-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbuzz View Post
so when will be ur last day here
Hopefully it will come to a point where visiting MLs/FLs become a distant memory, and the urge to visit becomes non-existent. When that happens, this chapter of my life will become inconsequential and ill move on.

For now though, the urge to go back is fucking strong, and the addiction withdrawals are quite bad. I feel that writing here has been very helpful in my healing journey. In a way this has become sort of a journaling practice, where I am able to pen down my emotions and self-internalize them, instead of keeping it within me(like in the past where nobody knew of my lifestyle). Also helps that I am now accountable to you guys which makes me even more determined to quit.

Long story short, replying in this thread has been very therapeutic for me. Kind of like pouring out my life story to a therapist, only that its anonymous and free.
Old 27-01-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Just wondering, if you have decided to justify that visiting MLs is ok, then what made you want to leave in the first place?

No offence, but it seems like you wanted to quit, failed, and then cognitive dissonance kicked in and you decided that justifying it was much better than quiting lol
haha no offence taken.. got married and wanted to settle down, so i quit.. end up didn’t get what i want in marriage so started looking out again.. sounds familiar? haha
Old 27-01-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
faketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfaketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A fake story like all the many stories on here. Society's norm in this generation is make up stories, this is an after effect from watching too much western propaganda politics and religious belief on television. If you are a Christian then you should know Christmas is a made up holiday created by a jewish guy. Yes created by someone of another religion. Stop preaching you BS to everyone about church and morality then say you are not taking a moral high ground or being religious, which you are. Did you know prostitution is one of the oldest proffesion and its even mention in the Bible a book written by a non Christian? Additionally, the pope just said homosexuality is not a sin. Talk about the leader of the one of the biggest religion in the world absolving its members of child molestation as not a sin so they believe they will all go to heaven. Many people here have been in the hobby over 20 years. Just because you feel guilty dont have to spew shit in a forum , you got balls and be all high and mighty tell you wife of your past trangressions. I dare you. Bo lam pa dont come here and tell people to do stuff you dont dare to do.
Old 27-01-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faketobey View Post
A fake story like all the many stories on here. Society's norm in this generation is make up stories, this is an after effect from watching too much western propaganda politics and religious belief on television. If you are a Christian then you should know Christmas is a made up holiday created by a jewish guy. Yes created by someone of another religion. Stop preaching you BS to everyone about church and morality then say you are not taking a moral high ground or being religious, which you are. Did you know prostitution is one of the oldest proffesion and its even mention in the Bible a book written by a non Christian? Additionally, the pope just said homosexuality is not a sin. Talk about the leader of the one of the biggest religion in the world absolving its members of child molestation as not a sin so they believe they will all go to heaven. Many people here have been in the hobby over 20 years. Just because you feel guilty dont have to spew shit in a forum , you got balls and be all high and mighty tell you wife of your past trangressions. I dare you. Bo lam pa dont come here and tell people to do stuff you dont dare to do.

Lol what a clown. This is not a fake story. Go search my post history. I have visited multiple FLs/MLs before. Not sure how i can convince you that my desire to quit is real though.

Now,lets unpack the verbal diarrhoea you just wrote.

1. Christmas is simply an event to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Yes, its not the exact date but it doesnt matter. What matters is the purpose behind the celebration. To be grateful and joyous for the birth of Jesus.

2. I never once preached about religion. I simply told you my experience. If i told you that my sex addiction was cured by therapy and counselling, would you still be as triggered?

3. Yes, we all know that prostitution is the oldest profession. One does not need to refer to the bible to know that. So what is your point exactly? War, rape and famine have also been around for many millennia. So do we have to celebrate them as well?

4. The pope said that homosexuality is not a crime, but still a sin. Thats a factual inaccuracy. The pope has also never absolved any priests for child molestation. If he did, it would be in the front page news. Not quite sure if you know what the term "absolve" means. But yes, there have been many instances of sexual abuse in the catholic church. That is a fact.

5. I dont have a wife. Im a single 24 yr old.

6. I have never once told anyone to confess their chionging ways to their wife. That is up to them- I personally couldnt give a shit.

I hope you were drunk when you were typing. You sound like an uneducated, ignorant clown.
Old 27-01-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
faketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfaketobey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Lol what a clown. This is not a fake story. Go search my post history. I have visited multiple FLs/MLs before. Not sure how i can convince you that my desire to quit is real though.

Now,lets unpack the verbal diarrhoea you just wrote.

1. Christmas is simply an event to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Yes, its not the exact date but it doesnt matter. What matters is the purpose behind the celebration. To be grateful and joyous for the birth of Jesus.

2. I never once preached about religion. I simply told you my experience. If i told you that my sex addiction was cured by therapy and counselling, would you still be as triggered?

3. Yes, we all know that prostitution is the oldest profession. One does not need to refer to the bible to know that. So what is your point exactly? War, rape and famine have also been around for many millennia. So do we have to celebrate them as well?

4. The pope said that homosexuality is not a crime, but still a sin. Thats a factual inaccuracy. The pope has also never absolved any priests for child molestation. If he did, it would be in the front page news. Not quite sure if you know what the term "absolve" means. But yes, there have been many instances of sexual abuse in the catholic church. That is a fact.

5. I dont have a wife. Im a single 24 yr old.

6. I have never once told anyone to confess their chionging ways to their wife. That is up to them- I personally couldnt give a shit.

I hope you were drunk when you were typing. You sound like an uneducated, ignorant clown.
The fact you are 24 yrs old and preaching to a bunch of us lau uncles shows how dumb and disrepsectful you are. Not married but preached about feeling of guilt for married people. You should go make a tiktok video to spread your believed than preach in a sex forum.
Old 27-01-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faketobey View Post
The fact you are 24 yrs old and preaching to a bunch of us lau uncles shows how dumb and disrepsectful you are. Not married but preached about feeling of guilt for married people. You should go make a tiktok video to spread your believed than preach in a sex forum.
Never even preached once. Not sure if you can read or comprehend. Please quote my so-called "preaching".

Im also waiting for you to reply to the pointers above.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1