The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Dynamic23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Capped BJ

I not so HENG yet. Coming across the threads about someone contracting HIV from BBBJ in this forum only gives me the mental repercussions.
Old 29-12-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Rabbits View Post
Next he will ask spa ml will do capped hj?
and then will ask if he pcc and request the ML to stand there and witness

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 29-12-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Theus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic23 View Post
I not so HENG yet. Coming across the threads about someone contracting HIV from BBBJ in this forum only gives me the mental repercussions.
When you see things like that, you need to find out the odds of it happening.
A guy to get HIV from receiving a bbbj, odds are much much lower than unprotected intercourse, which is 2% or 0.2% (?)

It is more likely that got it from other activities.
Old 30-12-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
willing to do capped BJ in general? Sorry for noob question 😆
I noober than u.. neber heard of fls insisting on bareback. Tiagong don't take deep breaths in the room tho..
Old 30-12-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theus View Post
When you see things like that, you need to find out the odds of it happening.
A guy to get HIV from receiving a bbbj, odds are much much lower than unprotected intercourse, which is 2% or 0.2% (?)

It is more likely that got it from other activities.
Agree with you

US stats show that less than 1 in 1000 chance for a person to get HIV through unprotected vagina sex
So it is actually less than 0.1%
Chances of getting it from unprotected oral sex is even lower

But this stats is biased imho
Because USA is a very rich and advanced country compared to where these FLs are coming from
Compared to FLs, they are generally more educated in sex and have more information readily at hand
Maturity in thinking is there, ability and willingness to spend money is there as well

Meaning to say, they are more likely to go for screening on their own accord compared to FLs here, so they will know whether they got STDs
They will probably get the HIV medication and can afford to do so too if infected
So as to suppress the HIV and control the virus levels by stopping the virus from reproducing

Do you expect FLs to do the same?
Go for regular screening and buy the antiviral medicines if infected?
I don't think so
Hence, chances of getting HIV is always there if go raw with FLs
Chances of getting other types of diseases are even higher, such as gonorrhea, syphilis or chlamydia etc

So how about receiving raw BJs from HIV positive FLs?
Saliva cannot transmit HIV, that is fact
To get infected by receiving raw BJs from them, either or both of these scenarios must be present
- FL need to have sores, ulcers or cuts which causes her to bleed inside her mouth
- Guy gives raw oral to FL, and guy has sores, ulcers or cuts which causes him to bleed or have open wounds

For either or both of the scenarios to result in a successful transmission, the vagina fluid or the infected blood must either come into contact with the sores/ulcers/cuts/wounds or go into the penis
Sores and ulcers usually don't cause a lot of bleeding, which will further reduce the chances, unless the guy is damn suay
So what are the chances of getting a HIV positive FL who also has a bleeding cut inside her mouth?

Very very low I would say....
It is a lot more likely to get other forms of STDs from unprotected BJs though

*Good news to bros who like to chiong raw
Studies have shown that circumcision will reduce the chances of getting STDs through unprotected sex as the bacteria or virus won't get trapped under foreskin
Or at least this is what I heard from my doctor friend
So, are you circumcised yet?
Old 31-12-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 15
Urbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What if... So many FR, thats why kanna STD, so capped BJ to prevent to passing to others mah.. the fuck
You make me blur lah.

protected sex higher chance to infect than bj, how leh ?
Old 01-01-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Theus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post

So how about receiving raw BJs from HIV positive FLs?
Saliva cannot transmit HIV, that is fact
To get infected by receiving raw BJs from them, either or both of these scenarios must be present
- FL need to have sores, ulcers or cuts which causes her to bleed inside her mouth
- Guy gives raw oral to FL, and guy has sores, ulcers or cuts which causes him to bleed or have open wounds

For either or both of the scenarios to result in a successful transmission, the vagina fluid or the infected blood must either come into contact with the sores/ulcers/cuts/wounds or go into the penis
Sores and ulcers usually don't cause a lot of bleeding, which will further reduce the chances, unless the guy is damn suay
So what are the chances of getting a HIV positive FL who also has a bleeding cut inside her mouth?
Correct.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the chances of contracting HIV through BBBJ should even be lower than protected intercourse.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1