The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Sis in Law

lick ah lick
Old 23-12-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChristineCD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Christmas Eve or Christmas itself is a good chance.
Old 23-12-2023, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hellopanda11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn1469 View Post
Today she put on a top which had padding underneath...made her breasts look round and full. As usual, she also had on those short ah lian pants which shows off lots of legs.

Am struggling to keep my eyes away from continously staring at her. I was just pretending to play with my phone while trying to get a nice shot...

I think this was the best...what do you guys think?

nice shot!
Old 23-12-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
Get her drunk?
no la. get her tipsy, heart to heart talk. and let her be more open to you. who know what she will tell you.
when you are love making with your wife, make sure is loud that she can hear.
Old 23-12-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
BigTeamInDefeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesyy View Post
Heart to heart talk with the help of wine, girls will always more open after some alcohol
This is very true
Old 23-12-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 3
Shawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawn1469 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
no la. get her tipsy, heart to heart talk. and let her be more open to you. who know what she will tell you.
when you are love making with your wife, make sure is loud that she can hear.
Mmmm....it might work...since she had not had any action after movimg in. A woman has needs, and i think she might be looking for some.
Old 24-12-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I notice its getting more relaxed compared when she first moved in. Good for me...more skin to see
Hope to see her pokies soon ...
Old 25-12-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future
Quote:
Manage to secretly snap this....such a cock teaser

Wow nice breasts and cleavage!
Is she wearing bra underneath?

Tks for sharing too

R u able to take a look at her bras?
Like Bust size & cup size?
Old 25-12-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
My wife's elder sister just filed for a divorce with her hubby or ex hubby. As the proceedings are ongoing, my wife invited her and her two kids to move in with us for the time being.

Since our kids and her 2 kids get along fine, we had no issues to have her over while things are being sorted out. For simplicity sake, lets call her El. EL is in her early 40s now bur has a managed to keep herself decent looking despite having two kids. Both my wife and her are similar in shape (slim body) and size (in terms boob size from my view at least).

The difference between El and my wife is that El has got a more outgoing vibe while my wife is a more conservative type (at least that is she what potrayed to everyone).

I recall when i was dating my wife, i always had a good connection with El, she was friendly and open to pretty much any topic of conversation. Obviously i enjoyed our conversations and the visual view of her was an added bonus. If i had not known my wife earlier, i would have gone for El for sure.

Back to reality, El moving in with us was a welcome change especially for me. It was a chance to reconnect as we all see each other mostly during festive periods via family gathering. So seeing a more plain and casual El at my place was rather exciting to be honest. I took some secret shots of her for you guys too....
hope to see more happenings
Old 25-12-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mmmm....it might work...since she had not had any action after movimg in. A woman has needs, and i think she might be looking for some.
sure la...but to click with you seem a bit harder as she would feel she is betraying her sister. To others perhaps the chances are higher
Old 25-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Today she put on a top which had padding underneath...made her breasts look round and full. As usual, she also had on those short ah lian pants which shows off lots of legs.

Am struggling to keep my eyes away from continously staring at her. I was just pretending to play with my phone while trying to get a nice shot...

I think this was the best...what do you guys think?

B cuppa
Old 25-12-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
B cuppa
nice try...I waiting for you to hit jackpot...shot of the nipples
Old 26-12-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Breast look tight n nice
Old 26-12-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Hope to see her pokies soon ...
Returned up +16.
Old 26-12-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sleepviet7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy