The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-02-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 9
BuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBuloBulo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
She has her thread in the other chat room. The Gem
Tried looking for it, disappeared already, anyone have her ctc or is she not in this industry anymore
Old 16-02-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
Not only did those ang-pai receive bouquets of flower, but also did those very normal MLs.

Got many dudes think it is romantic, hahaha
Haha, many of us were young and naive before la, as long as not stupidly burn tons of money can already

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 16-02-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Haha, many of us were young and naive before la, as long as not stupidly burn tons of money can already
I was the one also, hahaha
Old 17-02-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
I was the one also, hahaha
same same just order from carousell , alot of online seller with reasonable quality at competitive rate.
Old 17-02-2022, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Not sure abt her foot massage but abit auntie vibe,very average service. Been here like a half a decade liao. save your money.
Thank you for the info!
Old 17-02-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a little out of topic question. Do bros here wear mask during their session? I start encountering ML wearing mask and tell me is up to me if I wear mine.
Old 17-02-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
Just a little out of topic question. Do bros here wear mask during their session? I start encountering ML wearing mask and tell me is up to me if I wear mine.
i supposed it appear to her a bit safer if there are no mouth action. but there are viral loads in semen leh. false sense of security when there are other activities off menu.
Old 17-02-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
U can wear hazmat suit for all they care as long end of day you pay up.
Old 17-02-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
As the old saying goes: Chiong don't scared. If scared don't chiong.
For me I don't wear mask and I trust my ML.
If ML insist then I oblige.
Old 17-02-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
As the old saying goes: Chiong don't scared. If scared don't chiong.
For me I don't wear mask and I trust my ML.
If ML insist then I oblige.
I think is the ML scare bro. 😂 so far I encountered 2 who ask me if I mind them wearing mask. Of course is not good if I say I mind. Then they both told me I can wear my mask or take off. I feel like an ass to take it off.
Old 17-02-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think is the ML scare bro. 😂 so far I encountered 2 who ask me if I mind them wearing mask. Of course is not good if I say I mind. Then they both told me I can wear my mask or take off. I feel like an ass to take it off.
Whatever makes you and them feel comfortable bro.
If they are pretty should let them mask off for your pleasure, hehe.
While some are better off mask on.
Old 17-02-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
You miss the boat.. not coming back anytime soon.
Sad. I remember one of the best figure I visited was aila. Model figure.
Old 17-02-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Shop/spa?

But if wear mask how to kiss and zhut? I never encounter lol.
Old 17-02-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Not sure if its a newly listed ML or ML Change name but anyone got feedback on june? Haha saw some post last year and not sure if its the same person. Picture looks good but want to avoid landmine
Old 17-02-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Getting her to remove her mask is best. Same situation as SN to FN.

YMMV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1