The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Read many good MR on her.
Hope this MR will not upset her fans.

Had a session with her last week and find her just an ordinary ML.
Look: 7/10, she is young with a pleasant look, small eyes and lips.
Body: Slim with small boobs, can zhut zhut.
Senual: Basic action.
Massage: To me is lacking strength.
My sensitive nose had to endure some bad breath through the session...
RTM: No, got better ML to visit.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/avocado-massage/
Been eyeing for sometimes

“Some bad breath” make me decided to skip

Thanks for the FR Bro
Old 04-07-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dan0123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Changed handphone number and all the ladies ignoring my SMS.

Those few that respond don't seem to be involved with the safe list so can't add me.

Any advice?
Old 04-07-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/xi-yue-massage/

Looks: 7/10 I would say slightly different from her picture and not in a bad way.

Body: 7/10 womanly. Nice curves not too thin.

Boobs: 8/10 B+ all natural. Very soft and nice to fondle. Nipples very sensitive.

BBBJ: 8/10 CIM good skills with a mixture of hand action.

Massage: 7/10 no nonsense massage.
Really authentic and she knows her stuff.
She will massage you in a see through out fit.
Old 04-07-2023, 01:37 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lora-massage/

Firstly, I have to thank brother Gumm for his mr and another brother for highlighting to me that this was no landmines and other bros mini reviews to confirm it.
When I first made contact with Lora, I was taken aback when she replied the location as 中部.  I was like, **** how am I going to plan this. I was about to move on to the next target till I saw the mr and the pm. I remember clearly because I was standing in front of the rhinoceros when that happened. Like what was in front of me, I decide to charge forward and make my booking.  When the phrase like a bull in a china shop has negative connotation, I am glad I made this charge.

When I made the appointment, I was like eh, this looks familiar. I will soon realise she was a housemate of the ml I visited earlier.

For those who are worried your oc puts a tracker on you,  don't worry. We are just doing a recce around that area to make our house aesthetically more beautiful while looking for a good meal. Of course, as mention, bring your umbrella.

When the door open, the first impression is those chio ah lians you see. As time progress and I look back at the advertisement, you can use the first photo as a reference.

She was wearing a mini black dress which really looks good on her.

The massage was light. Didn't ask for a heavier massage as not in the mood for that.(sorry bros, I didn't execute what I preach).

She is from sz so in a way, the accent is not strong and I could understand her. I like her alto voice. It really sounded comfortable when she speaks and sexy when the sensual begins.

Where she shines is the next portion. I only highlight a few portions. You can piece the rest when you experience on your own.

Kissing everywhere like what brother Gumm mentioned. The way she grabbed my hands at one point reminded me of XQ whom I miss.

S/N, mini dress half down to show her boobs. Feels nice and firm, nice nipples. Panties below.

The roaming was something which I executed from one of rtm ml shi fu. I help to ensure that I didn't rub her panty into her as I don't need one more ml to nag me for that I don't know if this is 4.5G or 5G but I think if you pull down and rub, should be 5G and not 4.5G. Did zhut a bit but got other stuff to do so was really busy.

HJ was good. With her sexy voice, the aggressiveness that remind me of XQ, my army finished their route march with great joy.

After the session, she laid beside me, chit chat a bit more with more hugs and touches until the hour was up. So for those who are worried about the shortchange of time, she won't(including no phone). Bros, a little reminder. If you cannot make it, please tell her earlier as she already got people flying aeroplane on her even though she is new here.

I can safely say she is a good replacement for one of my ml-s in the rotation list.

Last edited by rythuno; 04-07-2023 at 03:31 PM.
Old 04-07-2023, 01:40 PM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan0123 View Post
Changed handphone number and all the ladies ignoring my SMS.

Those few that respond don't seem to be involved with the safe list so can't add me.

Any advice?
When you message, quote your previous number for them to check(make sure it is your genuine number as they will screen you sometime)
Old 04-07-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
CIM - CUM in Mouth...not necessary for blow job...it can be full service then cum in mouth...
BBBJ - Bare Back Blowjob...not Bare Bone.
COB - It can be Cum on Body too
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
some common abbreviations/terms used
CBJ - condom blow job
Hope it helps some of the newer bros
Quote:
Thanks! Have updated

CBJ - Capped Blowjob
Btw, what is Catbath?
Thanks.
Old 04-07-2023, 02:00 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
CBJ - Capped Blowjob
Btw, what is Catbath?
Thanks.
Thanks bro
For catbath,I found the definition here
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=15251
Old 04-07-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 20
horny7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorny7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Sensual: Basic action.

Quite surprised to read such comment

I visited Avocado 3-4 times and did not encounter such issues. Personally I find her quite conscious of her personal hygiene. She will rinse her mouth with listerine before and after the massage. Asked me to rinse my mouth too 😂
Old 04-07-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lora-massage/ Kissing everywhere like what brother Gumm mentioned. The way she grabbed my hands at one point reminded me of XQ whom I miss.

HJ was good. With her sexy voice, the aggressiveness that remind me of XQ, my army finished their route march with great joy.
Wah since you mentioned XQ, must go visit liao.
Old 04-07-2023, 03:02 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Wah since you mentioned XQ, must go visit liao.
Yes bro, she is worth at least one visit. Hope she doesn't get influenced by other ml-s and cut her services. I actually drop a little naughty seed of thought for her and housemate to consider can see she was thinking
Old 04-07-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny7878 View Post
Quite surprised to read such comment

I visited Avocado 3-4 times and did not encounter such issues. Personally I find her quite conscious of her personal hygiene. She will rinse her mouth with listerine before and after the massage. Asked me to rinse my mouth too 😂
That Bro said it already, his nose is super sensitive lol, normal people like us won't detect anything at all haha.
Old 04-07-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Sensual: Basic action.

Hmm strange bro. I had visited her 5 times so far, didn’t realize she had the breathe issue. Agree she is young and in terms of look I would give her rating between 8 and 8.5. A oriental youth look. Boobs is B/+.
She is very particular about hygiene and saw her went toilet to gargle mouth wash after the deed was done.
Well having said that, one man meat is another man poison. If she is not your cup of tea, just move on for another ML.
Old 04-07-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone got to book appointment with Nina recently? Texted her a few times but no replies.

Could it be because im too new to the scene?
Old 04-07-2023, 05:07 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Anyone got to book appointment with Nina recently? Texted her a few times but no replies.

Could it be because im too new to the scene?
Hi bro, before we answer your question, how is your booking experience with most ml-s? From the last time I talk to her, she requires you to have a record before she accepts
Old 04-07-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Maxiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, before we answer your question, how is your booking experience with most ml-s? From the last time I talk to her, she requires you to have a record before she accepts
Most ML now need history then will reply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1