The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
Oranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All you need to know about STD - updated May 2011

any bros out there developed little bumps at the nipple area due to catbath from FLs? sry if its a noob question.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ivanlaw88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi i which to know how long STD or HIV Symptoms will show? had FL last July 2011 but after that i have nerve and joint pain till now and had fever a few time but don have rash and have some painless sore in my mouth till now it started to make me worry could anyone tell me what is it?
Old 10-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlaw88 View Post
hi i which to know how long STD or HIV Symptoms will show? had FL last July 2011 but after that i have nerve and joint pain till now and had fever a few time but don have rash and have some painless sore in my mouth till now it started to make me worry could anyone tell me what is it?
Many STDs have no symptoms whatsoever. Same applies to HIV. Symptoms only start appearing when HIV progresses to full blown AIDS.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ivanlaw88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should i be worry or what? it been mths
Old 14-02-2012, 09:50 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

instead of freaking yourself out..
why dont you go for a check up??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlaw88 View Post
should i be worry or what? it been mths

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 16
Kigo San is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKigo San is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi TS ... or Bro Big Sexy,

I have read thru all the pages here and would like input on
the Hepatitis A, which is not indicated in this thread.
(Hope u dun mind)

Hepatitis A

Hepatitis A (formerly known as infectious hepatitis and epidemical virus) is an acute infectious disease of the liver caused by the hepatitis A virus (Hep A),[1] an RNA virus, usually spread the fecal-oral route; transmitted person-to-person by ingestion of contaminated food or water or through direct contact with an infectious person. Tens of millions of individuals worldwide are estimated to become infected with Hep A each year.[2] The time between infection and the appearance of the symptoms (the incubation period) is between two and six weeks and the average incubation period is 28 days.[3]

In developing countries, and in regions with poor hygiene standards, the incidence of infection with this virus is high[4] and the illness is usually contracted in early childhood. As incomes rise and access to clean water increases, the incidence of HAV decreases.[5] Hepatitis A infection causes no clinical signs and symptoms in over 90% of infected children and since the infection confers lifelong immunity, the disease is of no special significance to those infected early in life. In Europe, the United States and other industrialized countries, on the other hand, the infection is contracted primarily by susceptible young adults, most of whom are infected with the virus during trips to countries with a high incidence of the disease[3] or through contact with infectious persons.

HAV infection produces a self-limited disease that does not result in chronic infection or chronic liver disease. However, 10–15% of patients might experience a relapse of symptoms during the 6 months after acute illness. Acute liver failure from Hepatitis A is rare (overall case-fatality rate: 0.5%). The risk for symptomatic infection is directly related to age, with >80% of adults having symptoms compatible with acute viral hepatitis and the majority of children having either asymptomatic or unrecognized infection.[6] Antibody produced in response to HAV infection persists for life and confers protection against reinfection. The disease can be prevented by vaccination, and hepatitis A vaccine has been proven effective in controlling outbreaks worldwide.[3]

Signs and symptoms

Early symptoms of hepatitis A infection can be mistaken for influenza, but some sufferers, especially children, exhibit no symptoms at all. Symptoms typically appear 2 to 6 weeks, (the incubation period), after the initial infection.[7]

Symptoms usually last less than 2 months, although some people can be ill for as long as 6 months.:[8]
Fatigue
Fever
Abdominal pain
Nausea
Appetite loss
Jaundice, a yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes
Bile is removed from blood stream and excreted in urine, giving it a dark amber colour
Clay-coloured feces

Virology

Hepatitis A
Electron micrograph of hepatitis A virions.

Virus classification
Group:

Group IV ((+)ssRNA)

Family:
Picornaviridae

Genus:
Hepatovirus

Species:
Hepatitis A virus

Following ingestion, HAV enters the bloodstream through the epithelium of the oropharynx or intestine.[9] The blood carries the virus to its target, the liver, where it multiplies within hepatocytes and Kupffer cells (liver macrophages). Virions are secreted into the bile and released in stool. HAV is excreted in large quantities approximately 11 days prior to appearance of symptoms or anti-HAV IgM antibodies in the blood. The incubation period is 15–50 days and mortality is less than 0.5%. Within the liver hepatocytes the RNA genome is released from the protein coat and is translated by the cell's own ribosomes. Unlike other members of the Picornaviruses this virus requires an intact eukaryote initiating factor 4G (eIF4G) for the initiation of translation.[10] The requirement for this factor results in an inability to shut down host protein synthesis unlike other picornaviruses. The virus must then inefficiently compete for the cellular translational machinery which may explain its poor growth in cell culture. Presumably for this reason the virus has strategically adopted a naturally highly deoptimized codon usage with respect to that of its cellular host. Precisely how this strategy works is not quite clear yet.

There is no apparent virus-mediated cytotoxicity presumably because of the virus' own requirement for an intact eIF4G and liver pathology is likely immune-mediated.

Structure

The Hepatitis virus (HAV) is a Picornavirus; it is non-enveloped and contains a single-stranded RNA packaged in a protein shell.[11] There is only one serotype of the virus, but multiple genotypes exist.[12] Codon use within the genome is biased and unusually distinct from its host. It also has a poor internal ribosome entry site[13] In the region that codes for the HAV capsid there are highly conserved clusters of rare codons that restrict antigenic variability.[14]

Transmission

The virus spreads by the fecal-oral route and infections often occur in conditions of poor sanitation and overcrowding. Hepatitis A can be transmitted by the parenteral route but very rarely by blood and blood products. Food-borne outbreaks are not uncommon,[15] and ingestion of shellfish cultivated in polluted water is associated with a high risk of infection.[16] Approximately 40% of all acute viral hepatitis is caused by HAV.[9] Infected individuals are infectious prior to onset of symptoms, roughly 10 days following infection. The virus is resistant to detergent, acid (pH 1), solvents (e.g., ether, chloroform), drying, and temperatures up to 60 °C. It can survive for months in fresh and salt water. Common-source (e.g., water, restaurant) outbreaks are typical. Infection is common in children in developing countries, reaching 100% incidence, but following infection there is life-long immunity. HAV can be inactivated by: chlorine treatment (drinking water), formalin (0.35%, 37 °C, 72 hours), peracetic acid (2%, 4 hours), beta-propiolactone (0.25%, 1 hour), and UV radiation (2 μW/cm2/min).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hep_a
you can read more about this on the link.

做善事,口袋要先有钱。
求人,不如求己。
求人,如吞三寸剑。

Dailyz 6 green apple for upz.

Just Upz -
To Upz List -
Old 27-02-2012, 07:57 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks mate..
all relevant/useful input are welcome..
i was hoping more samsters would take the initiative to help me with the update...alas i get very few help even after so many years..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigo San View Post
Hi TS ... or Bro Big Sexy,

I have read thru all the pages here and would like input on
the Hepatitis A, which is not indicated in this thread.
(Hope u dun mind)

Old 13-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boomboompow86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls advise..

I bonk a FL 3 weeeks ago, can it b tested now?
Also i continue bang her after my cum in her pussy but wearing cd, im worry that the cd wasburst. Lastly will her pussy juice infect me as when i take off the cd i got contact with those juice n clean my small bro. Pls helpq
Old 13-04-2012, 09:33 PM

if you are testing for STD..
a window period of 3 weeks is enough for most stds.
for HIV.. 3 weeks wont be conclusive..
test again in 3 months time..
meanwhile you could chose to bite your nails and pull all your hair out or
spent some time reading all the post in the stickies which actually helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboompow86 View Post
Bro, pls advise..

I bonk a FL 3 weeeks ago, can it b tested now?
Also i continue bang her after my cum in her pussy but wearing cd, im worry that the cd wasburst. Lastly will her pussy juice infect me as when i take off the cd i got contact with those juice n clean my small bro. Pls helpq

Old 04-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

A very very informative thread.. Kudos to the TS.. I got a close guy fren whom told me he was tested positive for Herpes which leaves him with blisters/ sores/ ulcers very constantly on his fore skin.. Any bros here got any advice..?
Old 04-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
A very very informative thread.. Kudos to the TS.. I got a close guy fren whom told me he was tested positive for Herpes which leaves him with blisters/ sores/ ulcers very constantly on his fore skin.. Any bros here got any advice..?
Why don't you read the herpes thread?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 08-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Samster

fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why don't you read the herpes thread?
Had read up on the herpes thread. Was wondering if any bros here got an effective solution as it seems that valtrax does not work very well on my fren.. He is wondering if circumcise would help the situation as the sores kept on appearing on his foreskin as mentioned by him..
Old 08-07-2012, 08:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Had read up on the herpes thread. Was wondering if any bros here got an effective solution as it seems that valtrax does not work very well on my fren.. He is wondering if circumcise would help the situation as the sores kept on appearing on his foreskin as mentioned by him..
No harm in trying.

Old 08-07-2012, 08:45 AM

herpes breakouts are not restricted to the same spot
i doubt circumcision will help.
however like sam says... no harm trying.

Quote:

Old 11-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
herpes breakouts are not restricted to the same spot
i doubt circumcision will help.
however like sam says... no harm trying.
Any bros here know any other better solution than valtrax..?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1