The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2016, 04:40 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat Chink rugby player breaks angmor's face outside a bar for calling him "chink

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Rugby player allegedly broke student's eye-socket after being called a 'chink' outside bar
Sidney Chan, 20, accused of provoking fellow student by commenting on his 'mullet' before kicking him in the face after racist comment

BY GREG WILFORD

19:24, 25 NOV 2016

UPDATED 19:24, 25 NOV 2016

Rugby player Sidney Chan who is on trial after punching someone in the face and breaking their eye socket.

A Chinese rugby player smashed someone's eye socket after being referred to as a "chink" during a row outside a student bar.

Sidney Chan, 20, kicked student Stephen Kent hard in the face after being insulted by him after they left the bar at prestigious university Imperial College in London, a court heard.

Paul Fairley, prosecuting, suggested Chan had "provoked" Mr Kent by commenting on his 1980s-style mullet haircut.

But Chan said: "I never said anything about his hair.

"He called me a chink.

"He started throwing punches at me after he fell to the ground after I had pushed him.

"He quickly got back up and he charged at my group and started throwing punches at me."

Sydney Chan who allegedly punched someone twice after being racially abused.CCTV showed Chan's friends trying to restrain him during the fracas - but he managed to break free to confront Mr Kent again.

Mr Fairley said: "Why, given your account that you were frightened and thought that you were being assaulted, why did you seem so eager to get back into the fray and engage Mr Kent?"

Chan replied: "Because he was persisting to get back up and continue the fight.

"I guess at that point I was pretty angry and I wanted to make sure that he stops fighting me."

Mr Fairley said: "You had completely lost your head, that fact that the member of your group was having to life you forcefully off the ground to get you to move in the direction that everyone else was moving."

CCTV footage shows Mr Kent falling to the floor, but the view of his body is obscured by a parked car as Chan runs by him twice.

Prosecutors claim this is the moment he swung the two kicks into his head and left him unconscious.

Mr Fairley said: "You run behind the car then you turn and then run back in the direction you have just come from.

"The truth is Mr Chan isn't it, that you know as well as anyone that someone who is on the ground, there's no justification for kicking is there?"

A lorry driver stopped his vehicle in the middle of the road and got out to check on Mr Kent.

Mr Fairley said: "He could see straight away that his face was puffed up like a balloon, or words to that effect."

The assault left the Kingston University student with a fractured nose and eye socket and a heavy concussion.

Chan, who was studying at Imperial College, denies one count of wounding with intent.

He said: "All I wanted him to do was leave us alone, stop following us, and stop fighting me, and stop harassing my friends."

The trial continues.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1