The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all
My First Fling

Hi all,

This is actually my 2nd attempt writing this story, as it seem that my 1st attempt was not posted after moderation, or perhaps my points was too low or i did not sent properly.

Nevertheless, really like to share this story, so I'm trying this again.

It was many years ago, probably 8-10 years ago, when I was still in university overseas. But then, I never have any flings/ONS before though I was studying overseas. My friends in singapore all 'kaopeh' that i'm useless as people usually had tonnes of flings/ONS when they are studying overseas, especially angmoh girls and girls grown up in western countries are more liberal and easy.

Nevertheless, I always spend alot of time online. Back there, it's more of ICQ and IRC. One day, I got to know of this gal online, and turned out she's a sporean studying in another state in the same country.

She is 17 then, and I was like 23 or so. we chatted online quite a bit, and she is very liberal and open. We chatted a lot about sex, and I also probed alot on her sexual life. Her first time was actually 15 years old when she was part time in this restaurant in spore, and one day after work, went pubbing with her colleagues and after drinks and dance, she got high and horny, and hooked up with her restaurant manager, and they went back to the restaurant, and she had her first time there on the floor of the restaurant. How kinky is that

To cut the story short, she had many flings in her high school, and seem that her frens sleep around a lot. (haiz, even high school kids have so many actions vs a grown up man like me in university) hahaha.

We chatted quite often, and one day, we decided to talk on the phone and have phone sex. it was good. she really know how to moan.

I told her that I can't wait to be back in singapore for school holidays as she will be back too. Along the way before the school holidays, somehow she did not appear online so often, and eventually totally never see her online.

When I came back to singapore for holiday, I was quite disappointed that won't get to see her liao. One day during my holiday, I was quite bored, so decided to email her. Guess what, after a few days, she actually replied. She's surprised that I still remember her, and she's back in singapore for holidays.

Quickly, I arranged to meet up with her after she knock off from her part time work. The day came and i picked her up and then drove for dinner. Guess how unlucky can I be again. She said she's not in a very good mood cos PMS. Wau lau..... hehehe.

After dinner, I brought her to the old Marina South area where Long Beach used to be, and had drinks at one of the pubs there. That area was quite dead by then at that time, and during drinks, I tried to put my arms around her shoulder as we are sitting on the long sofa side by side. No reaction from her. I was thinking 'ho say liao', she dun mind. My hands tried to hug her, and i attempted to kiss her, and she gave me a peck and a bit paiseh.

'Mai tu liao'. I said let's go for a walk at the park opposite. So paid the bill and we walked over.

We were walking towards the park with our arms around each other. Turned out there's some events going on at the park the next day, and there's some stage and tentage

To be continued. For those who dun like my story, sorry, but please don't zap me. This is a real story. Just want to share.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Samster

V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all
Re: My First Fling

Here's part 2:

As I mentioned earlier, there is some tents and stage set up at marina park, probably for some events for the next day. i pulled her into one of the big tents, and it's basically empty except for some tables there.

action time, start kissing with her, groping, but as mentioned earlier, she's having her period, so can only rub her outside her pant. I keep rubbing her to keep her into the mood also.

despite her young age, she's definitely very experienced. I unzip and pull my dick out, she immediately swallowed it while i lied on top of the table. I felt damn good, especially when i cum, and she swallowed it all. My first CIM.

After that, we just zipped up, and started walking back to the car and sent her back home, since it was really late. Along the drive home, i also asked her she dun mind CIM. She said she always swallow, and said if dun swallow, isn't it very paiseh to let the guy know, and that she'll be treating the 'cum' as if it's poisonous. She felt it's quite insulting.

(Don't you guys wish that there's more girls in this world that think like her. hehe. )

As she stayed nearby, we reached her place soon. while in the car at downstairs, i pull her to me, and kissed her again. We frenched, n very soon, she started moaning. She's so HORNY. and get HORNY easily.. I boh tahan again, and told her that i want park my car properly.

heng that i borrowed my dad 's s class that nite. so damn big at the back seat. we parked the car at some darker lot, and move to the backseat. and start making out again. oh boy, she can kiss. and I pull out my dick again, and she smiled and said 'again?' but in no time, she had my whole dick in her warm little mouth again, while i continued to rub her pussy outside her pants and also caressing her tits. in no time, i tihnk she cum, and soon after, i cum too. CIM of coz

after that, i really dropped her home this time, and went home a happy man!!!! and looking forward to more encounters with her since she will be in singapore for the whole holiday period.

to be continued.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=V123;3702246]Here's part 2:
After that, we just zipped up, and started walking back to the car and sent her back home, since it was really late. Along the drive home, i also asked her she dun mind CIM. She said she always swallow, and said if dun swallow, isn't it very paiseh to let the guy know, and that she'll be treating the 'cum' as if it's poisonous. She felt it's quite insulting.

(Don't you guys wish that there's more girls in this world that think like her. hehe. )

QUOTE]

In this case, Bro TS
treat her more of it (the cum )....
the more the merrier
Old 03-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

Bro, i wish i still had contact with her, but lost in touch.

after that holiday period, she went back to US for her studies, and then don't see her online anymore. what's a waste!
Old 03-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

as promised, here's more of my story:

After such a good night, I definitely would not give up on this girl. i continue to sms her regularly and ask her when she is free etc. Eventually, we met up a few days later after our first meeting.

We meet up for drinks, and after a few rounds, i hinted that we go for some action. She said where, and i suggest to those hotel. She's keen, but seem paiseh. actually my first time bringing a girl to hotel for such activites.

I still remembered driving down to this transit hotel somewhere near to little india. both of us were quite paiseh but we still proceed to checked in for 2 hours as our horniness overcome our shyness. hehe

upon in the room, we wasted no time on stripping, and soon were making out.

too bad, i come too fast that nite.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
koolAid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not bad, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V123 View Post
too bad, i come too fast that nite.
lmao, sorry to rub salt but i think u were too excited.

Pls keep it coming =]
Old 03-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can always round 2 sure much slower....
Old 04-05-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 16
whitedove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitedove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
bus3rd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go more rounds then.......
Old 05-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

continued from last post:

unfortunately, i nvr go for 2nd round. just finger and lick her till she cum. it's late, and we both tired.

over the next 2 weeks, we met up very often. few more rounds at hotel, as well in the cars, and in the parks.

There's one incident at West Coast Park, we were making out on the bench, and bo tahan, my hands is deep inside her pants. told her let's fuck. she's ok.

it's very late at nite, and we move to the round stone table, and sat on the stool, and i pulled down her pants. She never resisted. I really love this gal. So obiliging , so Horny, so Kinky. heheh

for myself, i have unzipped myself, and take out my dick from the boxer, but never pull down my pants & boxer though. she blew a bit, then, i quickly pull her up, cos i tot i heard foot steps.

just that someone walked past from a distance, and by the time the person walked away, she tried to revert her attention to my dick, it has softened. she was quite disappointed when she tried to make it hard, but perhaps i too kan cheong, won't get hard. sian loh.

never mind, we dressed up and go for a walk. then we come to the playground, where they have the netting kind. i proposed we go up and lied on the netting. hehe, when lying, i have a noti idea, and started get hard again, then , pulled her hand and place it on my dick.

She's like, 'aiya, now then hard, just now dun hard. i ask her to blow me on the spot while lying and hanging on the net. She obligied. she blow till i CIM. shiok shiok.

As she is flying off back to US in a few days times, i proposed we find one nite before she fly back, and we stay out for whole nite. She agreed. Will reveal story in the next post
Old 01-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Samster

Sorry for the late update:

As mentioned previously, we arranged to stay out overnight at a hotel few days before she fly back to US. I make a booking, and on the day itself, i brought her to a nice italian restaurant and have dinner with a bottle of wine somemore.

She even mentioned dun drink too much, later will affect my performance. On hearing that, i'm like 'ho say liao' heheh.

After dinner, i asked her where she want to go while still at the restaurant. she said let's go check in already. I like her style.

I quickly drove down to the hotel, check in and get in the room. once into the room, we wasted no time on making out. and soon, all our clothes are scattered all over. I am hard, and she's wet to fuck already.

I lied on bed, while she sat on top and slowly lowered herself into me. she rode on me and can see she 's very horny already. after riding for like 15min, we both cum almost togther. she said damn shiok to come together. i pull out, and removed the condom. after that just lie on bed and cuddle.

and after some times, i felt a bit hungry, and suggest driving out for supper.

Shortly after coming back from supper, since the nite is so young, we started on round 2 again. this time, it's doggie. however, after a while, due to my lack of experience, it keep slipping out. so i flip her over, and then lift one of her leg up and put on my shoulder, while i started to pump her again. her moans are so arousing, and very soon, she cum again. exhausted, we started to fall asleep.

I woke up in the wee hours of the morning to pee. when i got back into bed from toilet, i felt that i should not waste the nite with her, especially she flying back soon. so start to kiss her all over, very soon, she's awake and aroused. and wet.

we began our round 3, and this time, we finished very fast and go to sleep.

before we know, it is morning, and we both woke up. shit. i only bot a pack of 3 condoms. no more liao. but she obliged and blow me. CIM. shiok. but think by then, only cum a bit. think i dried up liao.

we showered, then check out and go for breakfast. by the time, i send her back, it's almost noon. i am so unwililng to let her go. while in my car at her carpark of her flat, i frenched her, and caress her. she's such a moaner, and moan easily at any touch.
i then drove to one more ulu car lot and start to finger her till she cum.

with that, she bid goodbye, and i said i hope to see her again, thinking prob no chance to meet since she leaving the next day.

turned out that i am wrong. still got one last encounter. to be updated
Old 02-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

Continued:

After she went home, i tot that will be the last time I will see her, as she is flying off the next day, and she will need to spend the rest of the day packing her luggage, meeting up with frens & family for farewell, and her flight is early in the morning.

I went straight home and slept. so tired. later on in the afternoon, nothing to do, just sms her there n then and talk cock. at night, around midnite, she call me and talk cock. said she done packing. hehe

I said let's come out for a while, she said ok. since she stayed near mt faber, so i pick her up and we go there.

found a dark spot, and we move to the backseat,and started making out. she's so horny again. lots of energy. hehe. she ride on me, and soon i come. that's our final finale. we hug and talk cock. after a while, i send her back, and told her to keep in touch. and this is to conclude my first fling. so shiok. from then onwards, i alway enjoy the thrill of a fling

sidetrack a bit, since i mention mt faber, there's one time i went there with the same gal, she on period, so i park at the parking lot below the merlion at mt faber. we stand outside the car, and she squat n blow me. i was wearing those basketball bermuda, so pull down very easy. it's like 5am, so very quiet.

but halfway, got this jogger running past. i heard him and pull up my shorts before he reach near us. then we just stand there act blur. he kept turning back n check on us. hehhe. exciting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1