The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

ETH epic speech at OT.

He thank the players and the staff.
He called upon the fans to support them as he believed they can beat City and bring back the FA Cup.

He is not perfect but his achievements in just his first season speaks.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-06-2023, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally end of the season

Thank you ETH for bringing CL to us finally… if anyone tell me before the start of the season we wouldn’t win anything but just get third place in the league table…I will definitely say yes to it… so for winning the carabao cup and being in the FA cup was a bonus to us…

What I hope to see next season just speaking for myself

A proven goal scorer… levy won’t sell Kane for cheap and 100 million with 1 year left on his contact is nuts… so let him stay at spurs for another season an get him for free next next season

Kim min Jae looks like a good fit for United in case varene or Martinez is injured again… at least we got a solid back up

Keeper wise I still think keep DDG… yes we conceal 43 goal last season but if we did not lose by 7-0,6-3,4-0 he might be averaging less than 1 goal per game conceded… yes he did silly mistake that cause us some points but he did save some games for us too isn’t it

Surely ur guys saw the rumours on mount… do we need him?to me no… 80 million? I wouldn’t even pay 50 million for him just be cos he English…

Lastly I hope Manchester United have a back up plan in case they can’t sign kane cos whole season we only score like 58 goals is embarrassing…. U wan to compete with man city for the title… get a proven goal scorer like RVP ( Fergie era ) he guarantee you at least 20 goals a season…

And lastly pls make sure u win the FA cup to stop city from winning the treble

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 02-06-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
… levy won’t sell Kane for cheap and 100 million with 1 year left on his contact is nuts…

Kim min Jae looks like a good fit for United in case varene or Martinez is injured again… at least we got a solid back up

Keeper wise I still think keep DDG…

Surely ur guys saw the rumours on mount… do we need him?to me no… 80 million? I wouldn’t even pay 50 million for him just be cos he English…

Lastly I hope Manchester United have a back up plan in case they can’t sign kane cos whole season we only score like 58 goals is embarrassing…....
Yeah, the price for Kane is a stumbling block. What was it, 70m for Haaland but 100m for Kane? C'mon...

Ten Hag has been busy speaking to Rasmus Hojlund and Randal Kolo Muani - both look like they have potential but I suspect won't hit the ground running in the premier league. I believe the plan is to get a proven centre forward, plus one more for the future - and both of these players fall into the 'for the future' category. The proven one, unfortunately, is Kane. Next would be Osimhen - who is even more expensive. Yes, he is younger and can provide more mileage, but he hasn't proven himself in the premier league like Kane.

Kim Min Jae - yes I hope this one gets over the line quickly. Defence has been obviously porous when Martinez and Varane have been unavailable. Varane has to be handled with care - he is usually out for a few weeks per season. So we do need more central defenders.

Mason Mount - this was a surprise when I first read the news/rumours. It does look more concrete as days go by, with the more established channels like Sky Sports carrying the news. Like, why? His best position is... Bruno's position. Are we bringing him in as a permanent replacement for the departing Sabitzer? McTominay? Backup for Eriksen? He's had an indifferent season - I do think ten Hag can bring him back to his best, but he might not be an automatic starter and the gaffer will have to manage that.

As for goalie... De Gea is still one of the best shot stoppers. He's had some howlers this season, but he has more than made up for it in the number of saves he's made to keep us from dropping points. There are some rumours of Utd eyeing Diogo Costa - good planning for the future, if true.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-06-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight will be a grand "feast" for fans of United and City

It will either be a thrashing by City of a few goals or a sneaky lucky win of a solitary goal by United..... whatever it is, both clubs will glorify the city of Manchester to the world.

Bring it home United ...... Manchester is Red !!!

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 03-06-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

This is what Souness said in Daily Mail today ...

GRAEME SOUNESS: I thought long and hard about this but not a SINGLE Man United player would get in City's team... and even Pep Guardiola's SUBSTITUTES would strengthen Erik ten Hag's first XI!

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 03-06-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

The match is at 10 PM.

Yes, the odds are against the Red Devils. Sg Pools odds for a City win is 1.55.
Utd win 4.3

But who cares?? I hope the Devils give a good fight.

Im still a Red Devils fan even if they lose.

You have my back, Devils!

Old 03-06-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m predicting a draw this time round

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 03-06-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Started playing slowly again n got hammered in the very 1st minute of play by a goal scored by the captain of the fast n aggressive players of their neighbours in blue....red pussies caught still sleeping at the beginning of the match...how can they start playing so slowly against the champion team with full of quality players anyone of whom is capable of scoring a goal n from long distance some more...it's Shitty n not any other ordinary team that they can take it easy n play the ball slowly...look at how fast Citeh players drove the ball forward whenever they got it n aim for goal...lucky for them, Grealish handled the ball in their penalty area trying to deflect the ball n defend against a goal n Bruno, the red captain scored the resulting penalty ...so half time it's 1-1 scored by the captain's of both sides...hope lady luck continue to smile on them in the 2nd half n win the FA Cup

They lost 2-1...damn this useless Sancho keep kicking the ball to his colleague instead of trying to take on the defender n head towards city goal like Garnacho would n always got robbed of the ball by city defenders ...if not for lady luck MU could hv been thrashed again 4 or 5-1...lucky city attackers were not accurate in their shooting n lady luck helped too by not allowing the ball to reach the feet of city attackers or there is a red defender kicking the ball away to safety... nothing else to say ...hopeless red attackers, dare not shoot from distance n also dare not lift the ball high into the city penalty area when attacking to frighten n panic city defenders

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 04-06-2023 at 12:36 AM.
Old 04-06-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Started playing slowly again n got hammered in the very 1st minute of play by a goal scored by the captain of the fast n aggressive players of their neighbours in blue....red pussies caught still sleeping at the beginning of the match...how can they start playing so slowly against the champion team with full of quality players anyone of whom is capable of scoring a goal n from long distance some more...it's Shitty n not any other ordinary team that they can take it easy n play the ball slowly...look at how fast Citeh players drove the ball forward whenever they got it n aim for goal...lucky for them, Grealish handled the ball in their penalty area trying to deflect the ball n defend against a goal n Bruno, the red captain scored the resulting penalty ...so half time it's 1-1 scored by the captain's of both sides...hope lady luck continue to smile on them in the 2nd half n win the FA Cup

They lost 2-1...damn this useless Sancho keep kicking the ball to his colleague instead of trying to take on the defender n head towards city goal like Garnacho would n always got robbed of the ball by city defenders ...if not for lady luck MU could hv been thrashed again 4 or 5-1...lucky city attackers were not accurate in their shooting n lady luck helped too by not allowing the ball to reach the feet of city attackers or there is a red defender kicking the ball away to safety... nothing else to say ...hopeless red attackers, dare not shoot from distance n also dare not lift the ball high into the city penalty area when attacking to frighten n panic city defenders
As usual always like to start the match slowly n on the back foot n invite the opposition to attack n bombard them then they wake up...never learn their lesson....shd start attacking from the very 1st minute the game starts n try score a goal like wat Citeh attackers did last night..this stupid red attackers like Sancho got no tooth can't even break thru the defence of their mighty blue neighbours n their 2nd choice GK put DDG to shame by kicking the ball long right up to red GK's doorstep for his striker to score a goal easily....why can't DDG do the same to frighten Citeh defenders ??..obviously Lindelflop didn't expect the ball to land so near to him or their goal area at the 1st min of play...conclusion transfer Sancho out back to Dortmund n as for the GK time to look for another better one than DDG

Last edited by Rickey; 05-06-2023 at 10:52 AM.
Old 04-06-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
I’m predicting a draw this time round
It nearly was a draw but their attackers got not enough tooth to score another goal to equalise...but anyway even if they equalise they will eventually lose the match after extra time or penalty kicks becos Citeh strikers n players showed they r more hungry to win the cup by attacking n attacking them till they cannot breathe ...but must give some credit to them, last night they did show some ability to fight back to try to get the equaliser esp after Garnacho came on the field to play

Old 04-06-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
The match is at 10 PM.

Yes, the odds are against the Red Devils. Sg Pools odds for a City win is 1.55.
Utd win 4.3

But who cares?? I hope the Devils give a good fight.

Im still a Red Devils fan even if they lose.

You have my back, Devils!
Yes, u r right the blue Shitty team won narrowly..,.and yes they gave a good fight esp when Garnacho came in to play...better make sure they buy a good prolific striker like Harry Kane, a good midfielder to assist casemiro n replace the weak Eriksson n another good defender to help Varane n Martinez protect the goal n a challenger to DDG make sure he fight for a place to play rather than let him play every match automatically good or bad

Old 04-06-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Tonight will be a grand "feast" for fans of United and City

It will either be a thrashing by City of a few goals or a sneaky lucky win of a solitary goal by United..... whatever it is, both clubs will glorify the city of Manchester to the world.

Bring it home United ...... Manchester is Red !!!
Yes, it was an enjoyable "feast" for spectators of the match both online n on-site last night but as expected the red pussies were toothless in attack unable to score from the few chances they had n a very weak n nervous GK n defence which got exposed easily n many times by Citeh attackers n succumb easily to set pieces attack by the opposition esp the 2nd goal ...No, they didn't bring it home instead let Citeh the blue side take it home

Old 04-06-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Yeah, the price for Kane is a stumbling block. What was it, 70m for Haaland but 100m for Kane? C'mon...

Ten Hag has been busy speaking to Rasmus Hojlund and Randal Kolo Muani - both look like they have potential but I suspect won't hit the ground running in the premier league. I believe the plan is to get a pbroven centre forward, plus one more for the future - and both of these players fall into the 'for the future' category. The proven one, unfortunately, is Kane. Next would be Osimhen - who is even more expensive. Yes, he is younger and can provide more mileage, but he hasn't proven himself in the premier league like Kane.

Kim Min Jae - yes I hope this one gets over the line quickly. Defence has been obviously porous when Martinez and Varane have been unavailable. Varane has to be handled with care - he is usually out for a few weeks per season. So we do need more central defenders.

Mason Mount - this was a surprise when I first read the news/rumours. It does look more concrete as days go by, with the more established channels like Sky Sports carrying the news. Like, why? His best position is... Bruno's position. Are we bringing him in as a permanent replacement for the departing Sabitzer? McTominay? Backup for Eriksen? He's had an indifferent season - I do think ten Hag can bring him back to his best, but he might not be an automatic starter and the gaffer will have to manage that.

As for goalie... De Gea is still one of the best shot stoppers. He's had some howlers this season, but he has more than made up for it in the number of saves he's made to keep us from dropping points. There are some rumours of Utd eyeing Diogo Costa - good planning for the future, if true.
It's going to be like last season ...NATO ..no action, talk only ..every good player is said to be linked to United...but in the end they didn't get any of them but just got the crumbs left on the floor or shelf no good team is interested in...this is becos the stingy owners don't want to pay for them as they deem them too expensive...but end panic buying paying more later in desperation to get the next best before the transfer window close ..penny wise pound foolish...dilly dallying n dragging their feet whether to get or not n by the time they decide to want hv their targets, realise that they were stolen from right under their noses by their arch rivals...don't know why they r having a big problem to sell their useless players like Sancho causing problems to get new n better ones from elsewhere

As for Mason Mount he doesn't seem to be playing well in Chelski, why pay so much (80 mil) for him ??...going to be another Sancho or McDisaster ??

Last edited by Rickey; 04-06-2023 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-06-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, u r right the blue Shitty team won narrowly..,.and yes they gave a good fight esp when Garnacho came in to play...better make sure they buy a good prolific striker like Harry Kane, a good midfielder to assist casemiro n replace the weak Eriksson n another good defender to help Varane n Martinez protect the goal n a challenger to DDG make sure he fight for a place to play rather than let him play every match automatically good or bad
I suspect City wasn't even going at top gear.

First minute already bonus goal from Gundogan. Then they found out their red opponents were practically toothless.
They were shocked when VAR gifted a penalty for a finger tip brush on the ball by Grealish. Grealish was vexing on this issue even after the match.

But can see why Haaland was such a phenom. Every lose ball in the final third he will go at it like shark sensing blood. At insane speed.

Last time OGS recommend him to Man U with a price tag of only 4m. But they don't want. He was later snapped up by Dortmund for 20m.
City bought him at 50m. Now at 50m, this amount looks a bargain considering his goal exploits.

Old 04-06-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
...but end panic buying paying more later in desperation to get the next best before the transfer window close ..penny wise pound foolish...

As for Mason Mount he doesn't seem to be playing well in Chelski, why pay so much (80 mil) for him ??...going to be another Sancho or McDisaster ??
You are right on, buddy!

Actually many English players are way overpriced. Maguire, Sancho....
This Mount guy so so only lah...maybe he looks handsome like gay boy...so they priced him higher?

During match, UK commentators like to mention their names whenever they exhibit a small bits of brilliance....maybe favoritism?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1